Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves
Courier, Own Driver
Read Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

About Calido Logs and Stoves:

Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Unit 3a Bandeath Industrial Estate
Throsk

Tell us how Calido Logs and Stoves made you happy
My delivery of a pallet of hardwood logs arrived on the day requested. I was notified by the driver prior to receipt. Not tried the logs but I now have sufficient for a winter siege! Am delighted with the service. Will order again
Jane, Thanks for positive feedback. The Hardwood Heat Logs are a great product and I hope you enjoy a warm and cosy winter with them. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards Gregor @ Calido Logs
Helpful and friendly service on the phone, great overall service.
Fast delivery, great customer service.
I haven't used these briquettes yet but got them for Winter. I'm sure they'll be fine for my multi-fuel stove. Service and delivery were great. No issues at all.
Excellent, efficient service from Calico Logs. Would recommend their products and service.
Service first class from order to delivery all perfect
Easy to use web site, tracked delivery ( driver phoned me 30 mins before delivery) and well dried wood that burns well. Not as cheap as some but worth it, and you can buy mixed wood crates.
Very happy with my delivery on time
Delivery on time and logs very well packaged on a pallet. Used company before and will again.
Great service. Great logs. Handy for me to deal with in the crate. I'll be back again next year!
Great company to deal with, service incredible and so happy with the product
Great service - happy with the logs
First time buyer due to newly fitted log burner.
Fantastic service from start to finish. On the day of delivery I contacted Calido who immediately chased up the delivery driver who confirmed he was stuck in nearby motorway problems. From here he contacted me on 2 or 3 occasions constantly apologising and providing updates.
On delivery I couldn't believe how much wood was contained in the crate!
I will definitely purchase all my logs from here going forward.
Fantastic value and fantastic quality kiln dried wood.
Very happy.
Wow! deliverred at 7:40am on the delivery day and skillfully placed right next to my garage doors for unpacking. Beautiful wood all good useful sizes for my woodburner and they measure LESS than 6% on my moisture meter - I didn't think that was even possible!! Looking forwards to the winter now - especially as we are forecast 37 degrees C today:(
Very friendly and professional, delivery on time and quality of logs / briquettes always good

would recomend
Exactly as requested and delivered really quickly.
Customer services were excellent. Delivery, okay. Motorised pallet truck was useless. I know expense is involved but if a fork lift was used alot more people including the elderly and the vulnerable could take advantage of your excellent deals. I knew that the delivery couldn't be right upto the shed whatever the mode of transport, but I was not impressed that the delivery couldn't be brought a hell of alot closer. I am not a fit 64 year old, so shifting a 1000 kilos of briquettes over the amount of gravel I had to while the weather held with a sack truck wasn't an experience that I intend to repeat. Being told by the driver that splitting the load into half pallets, I felt wouldn't have made any difference. A week later and I still have knackered arms and back, but I did it.
Great service and very flexible in the delivery arrangements. A truly bespoke service which is all too often lacking these days.
Excellent service. Well priced quality product delivered as directed.
Very fast and efficient service and delivery
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.94 based on 1,344 reviews