Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
I would thoroughly recommend cakeshop.com, the customer service was excellent, the delivery was quick and the cake topper looked amazing on my daughter’s cake!
Ordered a picture on a sheet of icing. It arrived on time and was very good. My brother was so pleased with his surprise birthday cake.
Excellent service
I’ve ordered quite a few of the cake toppers from this site and I’m never disappointed. Very clear and easy order process, same day despatch (though you do have to wait for the post) and the product is great when it arrives and well packaged.
The topper was perfect just as I pictured thank you.. 100% recommend
easy site to use and quick delivery
Highly recommended ! My first topper from Cakeshop, excellent reproduction of my photo & super fast delivery. I would not use a different supplier again.
Lovely customer service, excellent products (which looked fab on our cakes) and a great experience. Will definitely be using again :)
Really easy to create online, delivered the next day. Well packaged and they looked amazing, will definitely use again in the future.
Great customer service. Fast delivery arrived on time and great quality products.
Delivered the day after I purchased, fantastic quality & great price, really pleased & will purchase again.
Picture quality is good and perfect size for a cupcake. Toppers came of the sheet easy after putting in the freezer for a few minutes.
Great quality and came really fast.
Perfect! Thank you!
Great cake topper. Looked even better than I expected and arrived on time. Thank you. Will definitely be ordering again!
Arrived promptly & worked as described.
Loved the toppers, they were exactly what I wanted. Emily was really helpful. The items arrived super quickly and look beautiful. Excellent service. GB
Fantastic cake topper, super fast delivery, lovely product thanks you.
The quality of the print was very poor, meaning I was unable to use the toppers.
Excellent quality print and great customer service, with a short turnaround time.
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 579 reviews