Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Perfect order and arrived super quick!
Quick delivery. Good quality product.
Brilliant icing cupcake toppers! The quality was great, very reasonable price, plus I ordered one morning and they arrived the next. I'll definitely be using them again.
Brilliant service couldn't beleve how quick it came and it was just what was needed
Great quality and came super quick. Thank you! :) x
Fantastic, Very prompt, great price and fantastic quality. Will definitely use again
The cake toppers arrived and were of excellent quality, I was so pleased and so was my customer the cupcakes were for! Brilliant value for money, I will absolutely be purchasing again!
Easy to navigate website. Fast and efficient. Wonderful addition to my cake. Fab quality photo reproduction will definitely recommend
Prompt service can’t fault product was great all round will definitely use again without question
I was so please with the photo print icing. The quality was amazing, it turned up in a perfect condition and tasted great. Price, delivery and packaging amazing. I would 100% use this company again.
Why would I use anyone else!
Great service and easy to use. The cake topper arrived within a few days.
Very pleased with the photo cake toppers that I ordered. Will use again.
Fantastic service and quality products.
Always perfect, always prompt and always loved. Fantastic service use frequently
Really pleased with cake topper! Was good quality and size, tasted excellent on top of iced cake. It came really quickly also. Easy to place on cake. Would definitely recommend
I purchased from here for the first time and I was so happy when I received my toppers. They were even better in the flesh than on the screen and such amazing quality. I have since ordered more toppers from Cake Shop and will be continuing to do so with my business :-) thanks for the fabulous cake toppers! Highly recommended!
Excellent service. Good colours on icing and clear instructions. Had to use express delivery because of time constraints and came on time. Would definitely use again. Helped make a very special birthday cake
Good quality and delivery
Excellent product Useful instructions Prompt delivery Would highly recommend and use this company again
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 481 reviews