Cairngorm Group Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
2 - 3 Hours
"terrible service, Months of waiting to have our new window fixed, someone comes and looks, we hear nothing, we complain, someone comes and looks, we hear nothing and so on and so on, The draught now coming from our new window is worse than our old one was,"
Very sorry to read your comment above, if you contact myself at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will make sure an engineer comes to have a look at your window.
"We had a sunlounge built together with replacement windows and some replacement cladding about 6 years ago. We were happy overall but had issues about how some minor scratches on windows were dealt with. Also felt that a senior member of staff should have carried out a final inspection of the project and checked that we were satisfied. I think the project cost around £50k!!"
"You fitted the solar panels on time in time and they have worked well. We are vert pleased!"
Thank you for the review!
"Couldn't fault any of the process from calling into the sales room in Inverness to the product being installed professionally."
Thank you for the review!
"It took nearly 2 years to get a front door fitted, and it’s still giving us problems"
Sorry to read your review, if you could send an email with further details and your guarantee number to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate this further.
"excellent service thankyou"
Thank you for the review!
"Solar panel installation. Very stressful experience. Did not complete the job on time. Did not have all the parts to do the job. Had to phone the MD of Cairngorm on his mobile on his way home from work. Deadline date of solar feed-in tariff reduction met by skin of teeth only due to my personal intervention."
The run up to the feed in tariff reduction was very stressful for us also. Parts we ordered in plenty time didn't come and some suppliers virtually held us to ransom by increasing prices. Not one single customer of ours promised a deadline beating installation was let down. On the final day our office staff worked until nearly midnight to ensure every last job was properly registered and even waited on until an acknowledgement was received. Not sure how much more you could have expected.
"Everyone I dealt with in the Cairngorm group were very professional and very helpful. They arrived on time did the job as agreed and left my premises clean and tidy."
Many thanks for the review! Glad we have been able to help.
"Great products, skilled and polite craftsmen and helpful customer service. Thankyou Cairngorm!"
Thank you for the kind review Claire!
"Very good, friendly service"
Thank you for the review!
"First class workmanship, good quality goods and pleasant workers, We are delighted with the finished product."
Thank you Bill!
"Excellent service from initial visit to installation. We are delighted with our lovely new doors and windows, they make our house much cosier inside, and we really like the dark grey frames on the outside. The team were helpful, friendly and did a great job. We totally recommend them."
Thank you for the review!
"Several years ago you installed PV solar panels at our house. The experience was very good. The roofers and electricians were pleasant and skilled and the system has worked well for several years."
Glad we could be of assistance!
"Very polite , courteous and competitive throughout . Job done promptly and tidily ."
Thank you for the kind feedback, glad we could be of assistance!
"You fitted solar panels, and I called you back for a leaking roof. you charged £400 for the visit and the leak remained. A local contractor found one of your men had trodden a nail through flashing, He fixed it at no charge"
Sorry to read your feedback, if you could send an email to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will investigate this further and try and resolve this matter.
"Very helpful"
Thank you!
"Delighted with the service, friendly staff, nothing was a problem. Job completed on schedule to a very high standard. I would definitely use Cairngorm again."
Thank you for your kind review! Glad you were happy with the service!
"OK if a bit expensive."
"I request and paid for solid hardwood ingoes for the windows only to later find out that cheaper blockboard with hardwood veneer had been used. Informed Cairngorm about this but got no response nor offered any refund in price difference! Other than that I particularly like the Cairngorm frames."
Hi there, sorry to read your review and the issues you have had. If you could send further details to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate further.
"Company understood what we wanted. Priced the job properly. No surprises and installed our solar panels well. Been up a while, withstood some horrific storms no faults to date. Happy customer."
Glad we could help with your solar panel installation!
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.15 based on 103 reviews