Cairngorm Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cairngorm Group Reviews
We found the advice given helpful
Thank you for the review!
Well the job on my front porch was a disaster from start to finish. The wrong size door was sent out.....the first fitter said yes it was wrong but had to fit it and rang your office. Then after a long delay the new door was supposed to come and be fitted so being disabled l arranged for someone to be in with me. That very morning they rang to say the fitter could not come for another week. That was when we were going on a long holiday so we had to wait for a further 3 months or so to finally get the right door fitted. After approx 6 to 9 months the glass window front began to come away from the door. So called you again. Man arrives to look at the door...yes it is faulty. New door has to be made again. Aprox after nearly 9 months to a year l finally had the correct front porch l had paid for and it was all correct. So asking me how bad my experience was is a bit of a joke really. Considering l had all ready purchased my full house windows from you before this.......l have to say it was a very poor experience.
Sorry to read your comments, if you could send a copy of your guarantee number then we can look into this further.
The best contact email is jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk
Would never use Cairngorm again, the product was good but the workmanship was beyond poor! The finish was horrendus and we had to have several window surrounds replaced, not once but twice and even then it was not up to a good standard. Very shoddy!!!
Very sorry to hear of the issues you have had, if you send me an email at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then we can investigate this matter further.
Everyone that I had any dealings with made it very easy for me.
Thank you for the review!
Thank you for the kind review!
I enquired some 2 weeks ago about transport of DG units from INVERNESS to iISLE ofBARRA still no reply ?? not good and too late thank you//
We have no regular deliveries to Barra so when your enquiry came in we sought a quote from a carrier which wasn't forthcoming. We chased and it seemed expensive so we tried a couple of others. Yes it took time but we try and find the most cost effective solutions for our clients.
Installation was ok but they were not interested in resolving an issue afterwards.
Sorry to hear you have had problems, if there is still any outstanding issues please email me at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk so we can further investigate this matter.
Product was good but the fitting was a shambles. Workmen arrive to find no scaffolding so only half job done. Waited another week to get things sorted had to push for any kind of discount for the inconvenience.
Thank you for the feedback.
Really helpful staff. Great help with purchase of walking boots. Thank you
Kitchen aftersaies service is rubbish!
Hi there, sorry to read your comments regarding our kitchen after sales. If you could email more details to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate this further
Work satisfactory but didn’t come when promised so would be reluctant to use again as per previous correspondence
Thank you for your feedback. If you are still having issues please get in touch with jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk and we can look into this further.
We are delighted both with the process and the product.
Thank you for the review!
A quick response to our request and a explanation as to why what we wanted was no possible.
Thank you for the review!
I cannot fault the assessors or the installers of our new windows. A truly reliable company - 10 out of 10 for the after fitting clean up too.
Thank you for the review - Glad we could help!
terrible service, Months of waiting to have our new window fixed, someone comes and looks, we hear nothing, we complain, someone comes and looks, we hear nothing and so on and so on,
The draught now coming from our new window is worse than our old one was,
Very sorry to read your comment above, if you contact myself at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will make sure an engineer comes to have a look at your window.
We had a sunlounge built together with replacement windows and some replacement cladding about 6 years ago. We were happy overall but had issues about how some minor scratches on windows were dealt with. Also felt that a senior member of staff should have carried out a final inspection of the project and checked that we were satisfied. I think the project cost around £50k!!
You fitted the solar panels on time in time and they have worked well. We are vert pleased!
Thank you for the review!
Couldn't fault any of the process from calling into the sales room in Inverness to the product being installed professionally.
Thank you for the review!
It took nearly 2 years to get a front door fitted, and it’s still giving us problems
Sorry to read your review, if you could send an email with further details and your guarantee number to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate this further.
excellent service
thankyou
Thank you for the review!
Solar panel installation. Very stressful experience. Did not complete the job on time. Did not have all the parts to do the job. Had to phone the MD of Cairngorm on his mobile on his way home from work. Deadline date of solar feed-in tariff reduction met by skin of teeth only due to my personal intervention.
The run up to the feed in tariff reduction was very stressful for us also. Parts we ordered in plenty time didn't come and some suppliers virtually held us to ransom by increasing prices. Not one single customer of ours promised a deadline beating installation was let down. On the final day our office staff worked until nearly midnight to ensure every last job was properly registered and even waited on until an acknowledgement was received. Not sure how much more you could have expected.
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.09 based on 116 reviews