Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Unit 4, Cowburn Street, Heywood

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Hi guys , I wouldn’t of given a review as yet as it’s still early days and we’re in a busy period but because you have asked via email I will give you my honest opinion at this moment in time , (I’m sure things will pick up) the first & second week the bins didn’t get emptied on the day, but was the day after , I’m sure you’ll get things sorted , thank you for your service
I have been using Busy Bins for over nine months. I have always found them very helpful. They are reliable never having missed emptying my bin and the people who empty the bin are always pleasant.
Used the service for months with no problems, very efficient, always easy to contact until I requested to cancel my collections, no response from my cancellation email sent on the 5th of April, I requested a response on the 21st of April & received a response on the 23rd of April they charged my account on the 29th of April, AND STILL today, the16th of May they’ve collected my bin. Please cancel my collection NOW Josh Morris........& DON’T charge my CLOSED account on the 29th of May.........
Busy Bins is rated 4.91 based on 276 reviews