Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Beehive Works, Hollins Lane, Bury

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
* I started using busy bins as I have a busy home & although I recycle I still have a lot of rubbish that can't wait a fortnight for Bolton Council to empty my bin, & having fortnightly bin collections doesn't help at all. • I have a lot of rubbish & there's just no way that I'd be able to wait a fortnight for my grey bin to be emptied since they've reduced the bin size & the collections it used to cause my neighbours to complain about excess bin bags & I presume like me they were worried that my rubbish would attract rat's but since using busy bins I don't have that worry anymore. • Busy bins service is amazing without them I'd be waiting a fortnight for Bolton Council to empty my bin, being disabled unlike Bolton council who leave my bins nowhere near my home, I leave my bin at the end of my path & Busy Bins put it near enough back where it was, within a few feet. • I would recommend Busy bins & I have recommended busy bins to friends & a few of my friends use Busy bins & they like me love them they're great without them I'd be having bin bags outside worrying that they're attracting rats, if you haven't used busy bins before try them & u won't regret it 😊
Great service! Never Missed a collection, as a family of five it’s impossible to go three weeks between bin collections even with careful recycling. Busy bins mean that we aren’t having to go to the tip every week as we were before. Excellent value for money too!
Excellent service and unbeatable value. I use the monthly subscription so my bin is emptied weekly. I couldn’t manage my waste without busy bins, as I have a large family and really don’t want to leave rubbish sat in a bin for three weeks! Always reliable and friendly drivers I would highly recommend.
A trusted and quality service which I would recommend to anyone "keep up the good work". 10/10
Thanks to Busy Bins who have picked up the slack from councils who have taken bin collections down to either twice a month and black bins down to one end every three weeks. I would definitely recommend others to contact you for both single and regular collections.
We were struggling with three week bin collections due to having two young children in nappies. Busy bins have been excellent, can’t fault the service they have provided.
We started using Busy Bins because as a household of 5, it was just not enough getting our bin emptied once every 3 weeks. The best decision I made was to contact Busy Bins. The bin is always emptied early in the morning and put back where it was left. The monthly cost is great value and we no longer have to worry about over flowing bins and what they can attract. I have recommended this service to many of my friends and will continue to do so
Since the council has put us on fortnightly bin and even though we still recycle we still end up with extra waste so I decided to hire busy bins because that just £15 a month they take my bins on the other weeks that the council do not saving me having waste piled high and having to go to the tip Very easy to book and pay extremely worth it Great service provided never been let down
On time in full. Solves the problem of council cuts!
Great service, couldn't be better.
Excellent service, so glad I found them
Been using busy bins for around 6months now they are Very reliable and very helpful especially over the busy Times like Christmas when you get extra unwanted rubbish I would highly recommend
Having a council 3 weekly bin collection is not enough when having a 1yo and 2yo in nappies and 2 more children. For hygiene, a more regular, consistant bin collection is needed in a very busy, blended family home. The local recycle centre is due to limit a car to one visit per week. Using busy bins has been very easy and the bin men provide an excellent service, good value for money.
Very useful if you live in a place where the bin collection is very infrequent. Myself, and other people who have had pets, often find we generate a lot more waste. This service has been excellent at ensuring I don't have spare rubbish just sitting around in bags for a whole week.
Very good and reliable service. Really happy
Highly recommended. Superb service including the one time I forgot to put the bin out, the collector came down the drive to get the bin, something the council would never do. Reliable. Never let me down. Reasonable cost. Well worth the money. Wouldn't be without a weekly collection and Busy Bins provide the collection of the grey bin on the weeks the council don't.
They empty my bins every week without no problems, they’re cheap reliable service has helped me so much
Been using busy bins for a few months now and have never missed a pickup, great service.
Great service... thanks.
Great service, will pick up bin if forgot to bring bin out 👍
Busy Bins is rated 4.92 based on 194 reviews