Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Unit 4, Cowburn Street, Heywood

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Needed to get rid of my old microwave - went on line booked the collection which was much cheaper than I thought it might be and left it outside. It was collected with no fuss. Will use them again in future rather than going to the tip.
I have found this service absolutely excellent. They are professional and efficient. I chose this service because the local council reduced their collections leaving me and others with bins overflowing.

They have filled a gap in the system and they are definitely value for money. The local council should learn lessons from busy bins

A credit to all the team and their managers
Spoke to Busy Bins to arrange collection at our new house on the day we moved so we could start fresh without the previous owners rubbish.
Busy bins staff were excellent and made it easy to book for an address my card wasn’t registered to yet. They arrived on the morning we moved and emptied the bins as planned leaving us to get on with moving home without worrying about full bins.
Very happy with the service and will recommend to friends and family
Great service and highly recommend 👍
Fast and easy to use online booking always collect on day stated I booked by error on wrong week and phoned them a polite lady and helpful changed the week at no extra cost fabulous service
I've seen Busy Bins around my local area many times. We recently moved into a new property and a number of bins were already full. We did not manage to get this under control and gave Busy Bins a try. We did not regret this, our bins were emptied with no fuss, which also have me the chance to clean them too. Great service, will use again.
I chose busy bins as they came from great recommendation off a friend, their service is excellent and friendly, I would highly recommend
Always on time quick to book no hassle
They make sure your bin is fully empty and return back where they found it unlike council who leave bin down the street we’ll pleased
We decided to use Busy Bins when our council went to fortnightly collections and reduced the bin size. We have found Busy Bins to be very reliable and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very good service
Busy Bins is great very reliable.Bolton council only empty the bins once a fortnight which isn't very good so I use Busy Bins on the alternate week.
Now that I am using Busy Bins it means no more trips to the tip and no more maggots!
I am very pleased with this service and would definitely recommend-keep up the good work Josh
I recently used busy bins to dispose of a dining room table and chairs.
They were recommended to me and I would definitely recommend them to others and I will use them again in the future.
It was so easy to find the information on the website and the prices were really clear and reasonable. The booking process was even simpler and the goods were collected on the allocated day.
Overall I was really pleased with the service and the price. I will definitely be using them again.
Busy Bins are extremely reliable and efficient they offer an excellent service . I would highly recommend them .
Ive been having bin collections for a few months now and they have e always been on time alwats but my bin back nicelt where it belings
We use busy bins for home and our commercial property
They are extremely efficient and always give an excellent service
We've been using Busy Bins for over a year now and they haven't let us down once. Great service and a very reasonable price. I've had to speak to customer services on 3 occasions and they're very polite and professional. We'd recommend to anyone.
Great service. Easy to setup. We needed some additional collection days after an event we held and they came the very next day and got rid of everything for us so we was back to normal.

Would definitely recommend for any business that needs bin collection services. Fairly priced.
From beginning to end very impressive service
Busy Bins is rated 4.92 based on 318 reviews