Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Beehive Works, Hollins Lane, Bury

Click Here

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy

"I have used this company many times over the last few months, great reliable service. Life’s too busy to visit the tip when bins are full and not due to be emptied. Easy to book, pay and get my bins emptied, will be using them regularly in 5he future. Thank you Busy Bins."
Hi Debra,

Thank you ever so much for the 5 star review.

We know people have busy lives these days, and if we can help take some unnecessary stress away, then this makes our job worthwhile.

Thanks again for using us and take care.

- Greg
"So quick and easy to use ordered a disposal on Sunday night and Monday morning they came"
Hi Kay,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to hear that our service has been great, and we hope to be collecting your bins again soon.

- Greg
"I have recently signed up with Busy Bins and already I am amazed by the service. The sign up process was so easy and with a menu of choices. Got an email within the hour to confirm my dates. The service itself happens on the day it is promised. So glad to have signed up with busy bins and would highly recommend the company. A rare level of outstanding customer service in this world of poor service levels."
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the review. It is much appreciated.

We do try and give the best possible service to our customers when emptying bins, by making sure to put them back where collected from, so it means a lot to see it is paying off and that you are ecstatic with our service.

We hope to have you using us again soon.

- Greg
"I am a childminder and struggled with bins being filled after the council got rid of the big bins. Busy bins has being emptying my bins for a while now. Thank you."
Hi Viv,

Thanks again for using us.

- Greg
"Absolutely no issues at all. I wasn’t around the bin was put back in exactly the same place cheers."
Hi Rob,

Thanks again,

- Greg
"My first collection by by busybins and what an excellent service. As I have mobility issues I require bin assistance but unfortunately I am frequently missed. I no longer need to stress anymore that my rubbish will pile up as I will be contacting busy bins. It'snot expensive either."
Hi Sheila,

Thanks for the review. It is very much appreciated.

We do try and give the best possible service to our customers when emptying bins, especially when some of our customers have mobility issues, so we always make sure to put bins back where they are collected from, and it means a lot to see it is paying off and that you are happy with our service.

Thanks again and we hope to be emptying your bins again soon.

-Greg
"Since Bolton Council changed my bin to a smaller one I struggle to get all my rubbish in it. Even though I recycle what I can, I have four cats who use litter trays and the litter cannot be recycled. After busy bins were recommended to me by my sister I thought I would give them a try. It was easy to book and they came on the agreed day and emptied the bin, leaving it back in the original place. I would recommend the service to anyone struggling to fit rubbish in their wheelie bin Lorraine"
Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for the lovely feedback on our services. It is always very rewarding to hear that we have been recommended so please thank your sister for us.

We hope to be emptying your bins again soon and you know where we are if you need us.

Greg
"Quick and efficient service - lady on the phone was very helpful, came the next day as promised - all in all I can't fault them at all. Would highly recommend them."
Hi Ann,

Thanks again,

Greg
"Bins emptied on time as usual a good job done. Thanks Again Kevin"
Hi Kevin,

Your 5-star review is much appreciated. We use all feedback given to help us improve and maintain our services. Thanks again for using us.

Greg
"Found this service to be prompt and easy to use. Is ideal on those weeks were you find yourself with that extra rubbish. Will certainly be using this service again in the future."
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the lovely feedback on our services. We are glad that we have got rid of the flies for you and you know where we are if you ever need your bins emptying. Have a lovely day.

- Greg
"Great service provided by busy bins, now that council only do bins once every 3 weeks. Very efficient and helpful, albeit it at a cost, but not too expensive (hopefully they won't put up their prices). Thanks Busy Bins"
"Fantastic service! Fab text service to let you know when they’re coming!"
"Excellent service. Easy to book. Arrive always when they say they will and they are equally willing to be flexible if you think you've missed collection. Can't fault them!"
"I was responsible for putting my son's bins out whilst he was away, and you guessed I missed the collection. Contacted Busy bins and the bins were emptied the next day. A quick clean friendly service at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend."
Hi Graham,

Thank you for the 5 star review and we hope your son never knew you missed it!

It is always very rewarding to see that our customers rate us so thanks again.

Greg
"Very good Rubbish Wheelie Bin Emptying. Service , Came when the Women in the Phone said they would. cheap price . Would thoroughly Recommended. The video on the Website about. Karen whats her name Was slightly odd. !!"
Hi Jason,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

We always aim to give the best possible service to our customers so it is very rewarding to hear that you found our business useful.

We hope the video with Karren Brady didn't scare you off too much! You could say some of the acting was a bit stiff.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks again.

- Greg
"Brilliant service! We have two young children so have lots of nappies and excess waste, the council only collect the grey bin every three weeks which means we either have to make trips to the tip or use busy bins. We use the one off service approximately every month and Busy bins always email the collection date straight away and turn up when they say they will! Thanks so much busy bins Ive recommended you to loads of friends and family."
Hi Rachael, thank you for the kind words and 5 star review!

It means a lot to hear that you value our service and that you have been recommending us to your friends and family and we hope to be emptying your bins again soon for you!

Have a lovely weekend and thanks again.

- Greg
"My bin never makes it the 3 weeks before being full, so busy bins come to my rescue and empty my bin when needed. I have even booked Thursday late afternoon, and they have been to empty my bin the following morning. The staff are extremely polite and lovely, and the customer service is incredible. I like how the collections can be booked online, especially when I'm busy during the day and can book at night. Thankyou."
Hi Alison,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Where possible, we always aim to collect our customers bins ASAP, so it is great to hear that our service has been worthwhile to you and helpful!

Thanks again for using us and hope you have a lovely day!
"Always a friendly and polite voice at the end of the phone, happy to help and able to process payment quickly. Excellent bin emptying service, and a lifesaver for families on those days where you just forget...busy bins to the rescue! Thank you!"
Hi Sophie,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. It is fantastic to hear that you found our service helpful and that we can come to your rescue for you and your family when needed!

Have a lovely day
"Great service and friendly bin men. Will definitely use your service again."
Hi Charlene,

"Fantastic quick customer service !! Highly recommend. ( Bolton)"
Hi there,