Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Unit 4, Cowburn Street, Heywood

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I would absolutely recommend Bury Bins as they removed our excess rubbish quickly &efficiently during the Lockdown, when we couldn’t access the local recycling centre. Great service & will be using in future.
Great people, Helpful, Highly recommend
Great always arrive early. Would be lost without them
I am a one-off user of Busy Bins and live in Littleborough and have found them vital.
Although I recycle very efficiently there have been instances my waste bin cannot wait three weeks for removal so for hygiene reasons I have contacted Busy Bins for an earlier collection that the council could have given.
I understand this waste is sent to burning and used for electricity which gives extra peace of mind.
Their admin have been very quick to respond to telephone and emails and I have never had a problem with the payment systems. The wagon has never failed to turn up on the day specified.
I am glad this service is in operation and hope it continues for many years to come.
I’ve had Busy Bins come to collect twice now. Communication with staff has been good - online chat and phone. Very reasonable price. The collection guys are friendly too!
Would absolutely recommend. No fuss, just pay for the service and leave your bins for them to collect.
Ive been using busy bins as a one off collection for an adhoc basis. Ive decided that it would be more economical if I subscribed for regular collection. They have been so reliable and great service. Their staff is always ready to speak to you. I have recommended to my friend and she was pleased to know that theres such service as busy bin!
I have been highly impressed with the service and would gladly recommend busy bins to anyone.
I am overall very pleased with the service busy bins have provided, they always turn up and are efficient would highly recommend
With the weekly bin collection changing to only every three weeks, and us being a family of 6, it just wasn't enough! The bin was overflowing and we were having to go to the tip regularly. Not ideal in a busy household.

Busy bins provide an excellent service. I use them regularly and they go above and beyond to make sure they do a great job. I'm so glad there's a company to empty the bins when the council doesn't. Keep up the good work!
Easy booking, great service. Friendly staff
I rang Busy Bins as my local authority hadn't collected my recycle bins in over a month! An extremely promt and efficient service delivered by a friendly and professional team that I would not hesitate to recommend.
Brilliant service these guys respond quickly and are good value. If you need to keep clean and safe I recommend them to everyone.
Really reliable and very quick service, so useful when you only have one grey bin that doesn’t get collected for 3 weeks
Excellent service and communication. Definitely use again.
Hi guys , I wouldn’t of given a review as yet as it’s still early days and we’re in a busy period but because you have asked via email I will give you my honest opinion at this moment in time , (I’m sure things will pick up) the first & second week the bins didn’t get emptied on the day, but was the day after , I’m sure you’ll get things sorted , thank you for your service
Grey bin collection of once every three weeks just can’t cut it for our household which means a trip to the tip each week with bagged up rubbish in the car. I asked Busy Bins for a one off collection to try them out and was blown away with the highest level of customer service, communication and reliability. I didn’t hesitate to sign up for a regular service which is value for money as now I don’t have to store the rubbish, I don’t have to have it in the car and I don’t have to visit the tip saving time and money and keeping the environment clean.

I’ve wondered how I have managed without Busy Bins all this time 🤦‍♂️
Fantastic service. Always on time and no fuss.
Have always used busy bins but even through a world wide pandemic they are still working hard and fitted me in for a bin collection very last minue. Can’t rate them enough! Thankyou busy bins!
This company is a life saver. Often run out of room in my bins and busy bins comes to the rescue every time. So reliable and easy to use, even for a one off collection. I use as and when I need it so no contracts. Always on time and bin left in a sensible place. Try it for yourselves so easy
Busy Bins is rated 4.90 based on 226 reviews