Busy Bins Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Busy Bins

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Beehive Works, Hollins Lane, Bury

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy

"Very good Rubbish Wheelie Bin Emptying. Service , Came when the Women in the Phone said they would. cheap price . Would thoroughly Recommended. The video on the Website about. Karen whats her name Was slightly odd. !!"
Hi Jason,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

We always aim to give the best possible service to our customers so it is very rewarding to hear that you found our business useful.

We hope the video with Karren Brady didn't scare you off too much! You could say some of the acting was a bit stiff.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks again.

- Greg
"Brilliant service! We have two young children so have lots of nappies and excess waste, the council only collect the grey bin every three weeks which means we either have to make trips to the tip or use busy bins. We use the one off service approximately every month and Busy bins always email the collection date straight away and turn up when they say they will! Thanks so much busy bins Ive recommended you to loads of friends and family."
Hi Rachael, thank you for the kind words and 5 star review!

It means a lot to hear that you value our service and that you have been recommending us to your friends and family and we hope to be emptying your bins again soon for you!

Have a lovely weekend and thanks again.

- Greg
"My bin never makes it the 3 weeks before being full, so busy bins come to my rescue and empty my bin when needed. I have even booked Thursday late afternoon, and they have been to empty my bin the following morning. The staff are extremely polite and lovely, and the customer service is incredible. I like how the collections can be booked online, especially when I'm busy during the day and can book at night. Thankyou."
Hi Alison,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Where possible, we always aim to collect our customers bins ASAP, so it is great to hear that our service has been worthwhile to you and helpful!

Thanks again for using us and hope you have a lovely day!
"Always a friendly and polite voice at the end of the phone, happy to help and able to process payment quickly. Excellent bin emptying service, and a lifesaver for families on those days where you just forget...busy bins to the rescue! Thank you!"
Hi Sophie,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. It is fantastic to hear that you found our service helpful and that we can come to your rescue for you and your family when needed!

Have a lovely day
"Great service and friendly bin men. Will definitely use your service again."
Hi Charlene,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to hear that our service has been great, and we hope to be collecting your bins again soon.
"Fantastic quick customer service !! Highly recommend. ( Bolton)"
Hi there,

"Great service very helpful from start to finish great job busy bins"
Hi there,

Your 5-star review is much appreciated. We use all feedback given to help us improve and maintain our services. Thanks again for using us.
"Great service for when we fill the bin in a week when the council doesn’t collect it. My only quibble is that you once didn’t reply to an email when I had a question, but overall the service is very good and I would recommend it to others."
Hi there,

Thank you for the review.

Sorry to hear that nobody got back to your query via email. we always try and respond to all of our emails as soon as possible so apologies that this was missed, but thank you for the 4 stars and have a lovely day.
"I ordered busy bins for my son, he has 4 children and sometimes get over run with rubbish. They were away on holiday at the time, it was a big relief for him and his partner when they returned to have a fresh start . I would definitely use busy bins myself at home."
Hi Michelle,

Thank you ever so much for the 5 star review.

We are very pleased that we helped to bring a bit of relief to your son and thank you for using us and being a customer of ours.

Have a lovely day.
"I've used Busy Bins twice now for one off collections. They have arrived when planned. Very reasonable cost. Highly recommend"
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review. It is always very rewarding to see that our customers rate us so thanks again.

Have a lovely day.
"Excellence service!"
Hi Mo,

"Very professional service."
Hi Anne,

"Excellent service, used many times for a one off collection. Been very reliable, and easy to book online."
Hi there,

"Excellent service... even take bins from garden if ive forgotten. Highly recommended."
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the review. It is much appreciated. We do try and give the best possible service to our customers when emptying bins, by making sure to put them back where collected from, so it means a lot to see it is paying off and that you are happy with our service.

We hope to have you using us again soon.
"Contaminated bin emptied no problem. Saved me a lot of hassle, quick and friendly service. Thank you :-)"
Hi Chelsea,

"Its so easy to book a collection, its convenient and they take the stress away of having to wait weeks for the council bin collection date for that bin. Amazing service,"
Hi Saima,

We hope to have you using us again soon.
"Gret Company, serious business and high professional, I would reccomend it to everyone! Thank you!"
Hi Anna,

Thanks again for using us.
"Great service. Easy to use. Great for when you forget to put the bin out, as I sometimes do. The telephone service staff are very helpful and polite!"
Hi Rob,

Thanks again for using us.
"Busy bins have always given me an excellent service. Once booked the bins are emptied first thing, the staff are always very helpful on the phone. I would definitely recommend them to anyone"
Hi Victoria,

"Easy to book, very helpful customer support, bin men came very early and got the job done quickly. They even put the bin back properly. Much better service then the council. Will definitely use again. Thank Busybins you are brilliant."
Thank you Jasvinder from all of us at BusyBins.

It is always very rewarding for us when we read reviews like this so thanks for the brilliant review.
Busy Bins is rated 4.91 based on 119 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access