Busy Bins Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Busy Bins

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Beehive Works, Hollins Lane, Bury

How would you rate Busy Bins ?

"good value for money. was going to tip on a weekly basis and was struggling doing this with a medical condition that makes it difficult for me to lift. now i have my bin every week no more tip visits. never had any problems with the collection."
"Busy Bins are fantastic. We were declined by the council to keep a bigger bin or have two smaller bins despite meeting criteria (have a son with additional needs, in nappies beyond toilet training age and non recyclable prescribed milk bottes) and we are compliant with recycling. I contacted Busy Bins and they started emptying our bins the same week. This relieved so much stress of trying to fit in going to the tip while working full time and going to all my sons appointments (he has lots!) I honestly can't thank Busy Bins enough for their fantastic service. Whenever I have bumped into the staff while emptying the bin, they have always been really friendly. I would definitely recommend to everyone"
"Happy with the Service so far"
"I signed up for the yearly busy bin collection a couple of months ago. I was fed up of trying to fit a Raikes Lane trip into my weekends of the big shop, general chores, kiddy tennis, gymnastics and swimming. It was stressing me out. Now my bin gets emptied every week I don’t need to stress about it and when the council don’t come to empty the bin it’s no longer the end of the world! I’d never go back to being dishwasher-less, nor will I be BusyBin-less!"
"Great Service. After the council reduced the size of the bins and halved the frequency of collection, we missed a collection, so essentially had to wait a month between collections. When they finally collected, they only half emptied the bin. Rubbish started piling up and I got desperate, so that is when I started looking for alternatives, and found Busy Bins. It's helped us massively in keeping on top of the rubbish. Would definitely recommend to anyone who finds the council's collections aren't enough."
"Busy bins provide an exceptional service. No more over flow of refuse. They also provide one off service and yoy are not tied tp a contract. Smiling faces"
"I started using Busy Bins when the local authority issued smaller bins and reduced the collections to fortnightly. With two babies in nappies it just didn’t work for us. Busy Bins were a Godsend, they’re reliable and affordable. What’s not to like"
"Very reliable and good service, recommend."
"Good service"
"Perfect service... if only the council provided a service as good as Busy Bins"
"Was struggling with fortnightly small grey bin collection as a family of 4 who recycle correctly. Also I sometimes missed council collections due to bring a wheelchair user and could not move my bin. Busy Bins were a great solution as they collected the grey bin on the weeks the council didn't, for a couple of ££s per collection. Less than the cost of petrol waiting at the tip and much less than hiring a skip. They even collected my bin from my garden and put it back as I was unable to. Great customer service as well."
"When i contacted Busy Bins they were very helpful and friendly. They offer a very efficient service with a smile !, at very competitive prices."
"Excellent service, reliable and reasonably priced"
"Excellent service. Bin always returned to where it was located. One week I forgot to put out my bin and the driver got it out of my back yard, emptied it and returned it to the yard. Absolutely cannot fault the service."
"We started using Busy Bins when my daughter and family came to stay in between moving houses and every two weeks was not enough for our grey bin. The service has been so good we have continued it even though we are back to just the two of us. Never let us down and once when I forgot to put it out, the collector can down the drive (it’s a long steep sloping drive) to get it. Unheard of from Bolton MBC. Excellent company and service and on the one occasion I had to contact their office, the person I spoke to was so helpful and pleasant so the standard runs right through the organisation. Highly recommend."
"I’ve been using Busy bins for about 18 months now. Fantastic service. I’ve forgotten to put it out a couple of times and they walked up drive and got it themselves. Always friendly and helpful whenever I speak to the drivers. Always put the bin back where they found it too."
"Busy Bins were our saviour after the council changed its regular service and downsized the bins our tenants found their refuse overflowing. I engaged Busy bins to empty the non-recyclables weekly, my tenants took a while to get used to the new regime but Busy Bins phoned me to alert me that the bins had not been put out and did not charge me for that first service. When I wanted to end the contract due to a change of tenancy, it was easy and trouble free. Highly recommend the very personable service"
"Busy bins is great, never had an issue, only stopped my account when I moved out of the country but if I ever move back I'll definitely be using them again"
"I have used busy. Ins for around 2 years now. They collect them in from the side of the house and return no mother unlike the council. I decided to use busy bins as I was fed up of the council and their recycling policy and the reduction to a smaller bin. If I could opt out of paying for bin collections (council tax) I would continue to use busy bins can't thank them enough. Carl Bolton"
"Great service would highly recommend with 3 kids it was really hard to manage my slim bin was always overflowing until i got busy bins"
Busy Bins is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews