Busy Bins Reviews

Unit 4, Cowburn Street, Heywood

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Very good
Excellent service
Domestic bin collection was collected as promised, great prices and service.
Very good service done on day that was said
amazing service and will definitely use again :-)
Cheap service. Bins collected on time.
Excellent communication throughout. Bins emptied as requested. Cannot recommend enough.
Quick and easy, bins put back after 100% would recommend
It's great to find a reputable and genuine company for excess waste disposal. Their credentials appear very good. I started using them because my cats hog most of my small black bin allowance - these cats really need their litter trays fresh and clean. Busy Bins now also offer quite a wide range of services for waste disposal, including excess material to be recycled and proper disposal of old electrical equipment. I have always found their service faultless, and very economical when compared with considerations of skip alternatives. They are also very friendly and helpful if you pick the phone up for an enquiry. Please support our great local services - this one is a life-saver !
Very easy process - booked online, Bins emptied promptly, as requested. Will definitely use again, ideal when you have that extra rubbish or forget to put the bins out. Thanks for your service
Absolutely life-saving service. After just moving into a new home, the bins were already full and we had a two weeks to wait causing a massive backlog in general waste. Now we're up to date and back on track thanks to this service.
We needed extra help with rubbish, Busy Bins came to the rescue. Excellent service. Would recommend to anyone.
I’ve been using busy bins for a long time & I feel privileged to have an alternative company to use. 3 weeks to wait to have a black bin emptied can be a challenge even after recycling, so it’s always comforting to know there is an alternative company to help you out. I would recommend this company to all my friends & family, and I will continue to use them when I need to.
Highly recommend them they come on time and do what’s needed quickly!
Local friends recommended busy bins.Easy to book this service on a great website with simple instructions and good communication . Highly recommend this local family service.
Really good, the vans are always clean and tidy and if you need anything the drivers I’ve spoken to are always lovely and really helpful. The only downside was not seeming to get the confirmations but this has been resolved it seems so I’m very happy and I tell others about the service.
I would highly recommend Busy Bins. The website is very easy to use and customer service is excellent. We will certainly use their services again.
Very easy to book on line prices are reasonable and turned up when they said, what else do you want from a service. 10/10 will be definitely using again.😁
I've just recently had a live online chat on your website with Helen. Very early on in the conversation, it became apparent that she could see what I was typing in a message before I submitted the message. Furthermore, she didn't wait until I had submitted my message before responding. I told her that I thought this was very unprofessional and impatient behaviour. She explained that it's the Tawk software used which allows the agent to see what's being typed by the customer (the same isn't true the other way). If this is the case, I would suggest that you either change your live chat facility provider or if possible adjust the settings that might be available to you to disable the option of the agent's being able to see the comment a customer's in the process of typing.
Hi Jonathan, thanks for the feedback. We do appreciate your thoughts and feelings on the matter and we do agree that we could have responded better at the time for you with a little more patience. However, we do feel like a 1 star review is quite harsh in this instance. We will be looking at disabling the option for the agent to see what is being typed but this may not be an option with the software we use. All the best, the Busy Bins Team.
Honestly can’t rate this company enough. Booking is so easy. Quick responses from the team. Turn up exactly when they say they will. Very reasonable pricing. And the guys on the vans are always so pleasant! The other week I booked to have my old mattress removed. As it was late on a Sunday evening that I booked and they were next in my area the following day, I thought it would be the following week they would collect. So I slept on the mattress that night, only to wake the next morning to an email telling me they were collecting that day! I was home alone and, despite my best efforts, I couldn’t get the mattress downstairs on my own, so was waiting for my son to return from his night shift to help. However, shortly after 7am Busy Bins arrived. I was mortified I didn’t have the mattress out in the back garden in time and apologised to the driver, who was the nicest guy and immediately told me it was fine and he would be happy to help. He even removed his boots before entering my home to help me carry the mattress downstairs! I appreciate how busy they must be and they shouldn’t really be having to help us in that way, but I was super grateful! Another great experience using this company!
Busy Bins is rated 4.93 based on 538 reviews