Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Unit 4, Cowburn Street, Heywood

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Brilliant service would definitely recommend, did a better job then the council bin collector who only emptied half my bin and with a household of 4 adults and a teenager there was no way we would b able to wait 2 weeks for the council bin collection. So thank you busy bins I have recommended you to my family.
Does what it says on the tin, very easy to navigate booking a collection on line, have used this firm a couple of times and will continue to do so, highly recommended
I heard about this company several months ago on Facebook. I was a bit reluctant to use them at first, I thought it would be expensive, but I was happy to try them, and I still use them every couple of weeks. I fill two bins,, and it costs me £20 each time I use them. It's a lot better than paying someone to take rubbish, and leaving it dumped in a field etc. They don't just do the bins, they take larger objects too, skip hire, etc. The app is very easy to use too. You also earn points each time you use them, and then at some point, you are entered into a draw to win a UK holiday, and they do competitions too, I've yet to win though, 😂😂. I certainly do recommend this company. Very cheap, price wise, and very reliable. I am a happy customer, who will carry on using them, from now on. Thank you for your services, @busy bins. 🙂
I decided to use Busy Bins after seeing an advert on Facebook - reduced bin collections cause me problems, particularly with my grey bins - the service is brilliant - very reliable and efficient and the customer service and communication is excellent - I would definitely recommend and will continue to use
I have used Busy bins for one off collections for the past couple of years. It’s a brilliant service. For a family, 3weekly bin collections is simply not enough especially if you are decluttering or clearing out. It’s so convenient and I think they are very reasonably priced. I like the fact that you can even just contact them at short notice and they can still collect so you don’t have to commit to regular collections. Definitely would recommend either as regular or one off collections.
Best customer service I've known. Regular customer for a couple of years now. Excellent value, and never missed a collection, even when we arranged extra collections less than 12 hours before.
Such a reliable company not just taking our grey bin every now and then but have removed other items and they are so quick to action
Always on time, very friendly, they take the extra waste tension off your head so no too many bin bags on the side of the bins for animals to route through. 100% satisfied and happy customer 🥰
Would recommend busy bins to anyone! Always collects as per order confirmation, never had any issues. I order a collection a couple of times per month and could not be without them now! Really easy to order one of collections and really quick response time on your scheduled collection day. Same day each week which is great so I know when I order when to expect it. Great service!
We use Busy Bins regularly when we have an accumulation of extra rubbish, as we don't drive, so can't get to the tip. They work out much cheaper than a small skip and have always been very reliable. Highly recommended!
Best service
We have used them twice now when we have needed our bins emptied before their due day. The website is really easy to use, they are very reliable and leave the bins so tidy in exactly the place you leave them. Will definitely be using them again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
I decided to choose busy bins, as they looked professional and reliable. I was having problems with council bin as they only have me a small slimline and having a baby sometimes I would forget to put the bin and rubbish was beginning to pile up. I am so grateful for BUSY BINS as having weekly bin collections has made my life so much easier. 100 % recommend you won't be disappointed.
I've used Busy Bins several times and they are great, I definitely recommend to anyone. Our local council refuse collections are every 3 weeks and sometimes it's just too long; enter Busy Bins to have a mid cycle collection. They also saved our bacon during Covid when the council stopped Recycling collections and left us with full bins. Thanks again for a great service.
Very impressed,excellent service well worth the fee I payed will definitely use again and recommend thank you
Fanatic service on the day they say there comming all the time fanatic
Excellent service, easy to use website, always turn up on the day, will continue to use, highly recommended
Brilliant service, i have bin collection every 2 weeks plus use for all my additional rubbish or clutter i need to get rid of. I have also had a skip hire as well. Always put the bin back and are always polite if you see them.highly recommended 👌
I decided to use busy bins as my bins get full very quickly as we are a family of five, and the council can not always empty them on time. I was made aware of busy bin service when I saw the bin wagon on the street. I like busy bins as I can use them for one off collections when I need them. And I Know they won't let me down as the council have done in the past. It's a great service they provide and I would strongly recommend them to anyone.
Great service thanks