Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Beehive Works, Hollins Lane, Bury

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
I have used this company many times over the last few months, great reliable service. Life’s too busy to visit the tip when bins are full and not due to be emptied. Easy to book, pay and get my bins emptied, will be using them regularly in 5he future. Thank you Busy Bins.
Hi Debra,

Thank you ever so much for the 5 star review.

We know people have busy lives these days, and if we can help take some unnecessary stress away, then this makes our job worthwhile.

Thanks again for using us and take care.

- Greg
Brilliant company, fantastic service.
Thank you very much for the 5 star review!
I decided to turn to Busy Bins because as a home based business Bury council were not offering us a proper waste service, 3 weekly collections were becoming a major issue for us, we regularly had 3-4 black bags and a full bin! But of course the council will not take anything that’s not in the bin with the lid closed so I would have to make regular trips to the tip myself! Busy bibs not only offers a very reasonably priced service they are dependable and as well as emptying the bin on a week the council won’t they throw in the 1-2 bags that I leave with the bin! You cannot ask for or get a better service for the price they set.
Thank you so much for the review Andrew. We always aim to give the best possible service to our customers, so it is always very rewarding to hear that we are doing the right thing! Thanks again for the 5 star review!
Busy Bins is rated 4.92 based on 194 reviews