Building Supplies Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Supplies Direct
Good price and service
Arrived early very good service
Very quick delivery
Very well done.Ordering was easy and the delivery was on time.I was kept updated on the items progress.
Great price and delivered on time
It was as described I am very happy with it
Very good company
Good price and efficient, no fuss delivery.
only had part of the order they had made a mistake in what they had in stock.But very quick on delivery of the part they did have.
Great price and very fast free delivery!
Had to contact numerous times asking where my order was and all on email due to Covid????
Every other company I deal with is still managing to answer their telephones!
Appears one item was out of stock even though the webpage showed in stock, so instead of either contacting me or sending later, they put the whole order on hold.
Only got it when I did due to insisting they posted out on "Next Day Delivery" due to the time wasted.
Super service very nice priced product fast shipping good communication Top Class.
Easy to order and great communication
Whilst the order process was quick and efficient with the order being placed on the 3.2.2021, I paid extra for 2 - 3 day service expecting to receiving the goods on Monday 4.2.2021. Unfortunately, the goods were delayed somewhere, with only one update from the courier service, there was no update from Building Suppliers Direct I had to email them for an update and ask them to chase the courier service, the delay put my job back by two days.
Whilst I'm happy to pay to receive a good delivery service, in return I expect my goods to be delivered within the time frame or comms from the company I ordered them from, I don't expect to have to chase after them.
3rd time I’ve bought from these guys. Once again, on time as promised.. Thanks
Excellent service and great product. Fast delivery.
Poor customer service and customer care
Very quick delivery service
Well priced and carefully delivered
Excellent service