Building Supplies Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Supplies Direct
A+ VERY GOOD
I have tried you to contact me by telephone number and they haven’t. I have had an item sent to me that is not the right Item and no plug on it.the box is different to the item I bought.if Health and safety got involved they would not be happy because the plug is missing on a electric item and I have spent all that money with no plug on the item not happy I have decided I would like a full refund. Plus the package and postage hope this helps.
Product as described and delivered on time
I ordered a compressor pump from them, it arrived damaged and never replied to my emails when i informed them of damage untill i got in touch with paypal they then asked me to send the two box's back and after inspection i would get my payment back.As it was delivered damaged i asked for postage refund to send them back which they aggreed.Paypal refunded my payment i never got my £12 postage back from Building supplies direct even after asking Worst company i have ever dealt with
Wasn't too impressed that I got half the quantity of screws I ordered. Had a small refund without even an apology. Having said that, the screws are a good quality.
Good quality kit at a very reasonable price, and considerably cheaper than most. No order processing at the weekend though, which caught me out on my expected delivery window. My fault there, but something to be aware of.
When the clamp arrived it was completely and tightly covered in black shrink wrap cellophane which was difficult to get off. This was a tad unnecessary and environmentally wasteful in my opinion. Clark clamp worked a treat though.
Placed my order online, my order arrived on delivery day, Good quality item at the right price, very happy all round
Quick delivery good price
I ordered 9 tins of paint on a 2-3 day Express delivery. Only one tin was delivered. It took 4 emails from me and a total of 11 days for them to eventually tell me that the courier had damaged the parcel containing the other eight, and therefore it couldn't be delivered. I recieved very little in the way of an apology and no offer to assist me in reordering the paint. I am going to reorder because I need them but probably will not use this company in the future.
Item delivered broken emailed company no response! Believe item sent out damaged..
Goods ordered were not available after being told they were to be despatched in due course. Next message was sending part order and offering partial credit note refund. Offer declined and full refund sought. Alternative supply found , in short a total waste of time
Easy purchase quickly delivered. Unfortunately the turfing iron shaft split after only a few hours of use.
Very good service, good prices, fast shipping, they are great.
Good service good product
Great prices, quick delivery
great service fast delivery
Recently ordered some bolt down fence supports. Quick delivery and good quality product.
Ordered a Tig torch from the company and it arrived quickly and was well packed. Can’t fault them and the price was excellent.
EXcellent will use again