Building Supplies Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Supplies Direct
Very efficient
Very well priced products but delivery time was terrible. Had to wait nearly 2 months for part of my order to be delivered. No communication from them with updates, I had to constantly chase them for answers and was told several times the system is down so we can’t help. I was then told the item was out of stock and they had no idea when it would be back in stock despite still showing as in stock on there website and being available for same day dispatch! If I was contacted with updates and maybe offered compensation then I would of accepted and not left such a bad review!
Easy to order, good delivery time.
We ordered and recieved our goods at a great price. They were very helpful and would buy from them again.
Perfect transaction thank you
Great service
Item as described, delivered on time and in good condition. I haven’t had to speak with the company so cannot comment on aftersales service but all has been good to date.
Brilliant service - slight problem with part (not damaged but a manufacturing fault). Replacement part arrived within three days - amazing response. Will use again and would definitely recommend.
No frills No nonsense. Good prices. Reliable delivery. Perfect.
ALL WENT TO PLAN NO PROBLEMS
Building Supplies Direct were good in dispatching the order no time wasted but the carrier let them down badly. Received txt & Email to say would be arriving at approx 13.05 - 14.05 on Monday rushed home for 13.05 no delivery that day no txt or Email. Tuesday received txt & Email to say would be arriving 14.39 - 15.39 and arrived around 12.00 not good driver said wished they wouldn't do that as given all day delivery slot.
Good price and quick service. Will certainly consider shopping with them again
I order materials for maintenance work every single day, I’m always amazed that this company deliver everything so quick. I also never leave reviews but this company deserve 5 stars from me
Delivered almost by return, very good service.
wery good service
Excellent service, great value for money, all round fab.
The only reason why I didn’t give a 5 star is because I couldn’t login to track my goods! Kept showing an error! But otherwise great fast delivery and great pump, works exactly the way I want
Good price and prompt delivery
Great tool quick delivery
All went well, item arrived promptly.
Building Supplies Direct is rated 4.73 based on 168 reviews