Building Supplies Direct Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Building Supplies Direct

Tell us how Building Supplies Direct made you happy

"very pleased ,ordered a heater which was £35 cheaper than machine mart,came a day late due to bad courier driver ,but was sent on time,i did try phoning a few times ,without answer but after all this is an online company,i emailed twice requesting tracking number then an invoice and got prompt responses ,i would definitely use again,great service in my opinion"
"This company does not answer telephone calls you have to constantly email them. Ordered and Paid on the 5 October (for 2-3 day express delivery) and after countless attempts to call them, to no avail, after numerous emails I finally received delivery on 10th October. Despite promises to look into the cause of the delayed delivery I have heard nothing to date 12 October. Their other company - Power Tools Direct, also in Rustington, have exactly the same voice mail on their phone and they don't respond to calls either. I'll never deal with either Company again. Diabolical - total disinterest in supplying decent customer service. However, having found a review site for this Company that appears to give reviews from builders etc rather than consumers, it appears they provide a better service to the building industry. Obviously not interested in the general public sales side! Only the second worst internet Company I have had the misfortune to deal with in 15 years! If there had been a lower star rating than one I would have chosen that option."
"Ordered the item and it hasn’t been delivered. No answer on the phone and no response to email. They took my money readily and efficiently though. I’ll hopefully get a refund through PayPal but very frustrating!"
"I ordered goods on 31 August and was advised on 4 september my goods had been collected by UK Mail and were out for delivery on 5 September. I then had a note to say delivery had been delayed and tocontact the sender Since then I have made several phone calls and sent 4 emails to Building Supplies Direct,I also submitted an enquiry to UK Mail and have had no furher response from either party, and still do not have my goods. I cannot contact anyone by phone it just goes to answerphone. If there was a ‘0’ star rating I would award it to this company as their customer service is appalling and they still have my money. Next stop Trading Standards."
"I ordered on Friday 13th and paid for express delivery 2-3 days, website said Tuesday (17th). It arrived slightly late on Thursday 19th. They kindly gave a refund of the delivery."
"Ordered a fire door from them, which failed to turn up. I phoned up to chase and got told to fill in a online ticket!. Did this and a door was sent out with different sizes to what was ordered. Chased them to get it rectified and filled in further online tickets but they still failed to rectify. Currently perusing a refund."
Building Supplies Direct is rated 2.17 based on 6 reviews