Building Supplies Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Supplies Direct
Great price, speedy delivery
Exceptional service
Very fast delivery.
Fantastic service!!! the soil riddle was easy to assemble and works a dream, it arrived within time and a great price. Well done.
I had a small order for some tape measures, i was just give a refund without any explanation or notification why I was not getting them or why i was refunded.
I ordered on Saturday but I realised on Sunday that I had overestimated. I sent an email to reduce the quantity, but was concerned they might dispatch before spotting my request. But they managed to change my order just in time and I avoided spending money on items I didn’t need. Very happy with the excellent service!
Easy to follow website
Great price
Fast delivery in excellent packaging
Excellent service, polite, professional.
Speedy and efficient delivery of order!
Great service
Fast, friendly, efficient and a pleasure to do business with.
The paint was supplied at a very reasonable cost, well packaged and delivered on time; excellent service.
I was more than satisfied
Paint arrived in good time. Unfortunately it had leaked as the lid was not pressed down fully when I opened it. The paint was well packaged and I’m glad it was also in a plastic bag over the tin.... bet the Postman was too!
No complaints with delivery or packing however the 1.8m Faithfull Feather Edge I bought was plain with no scale on it so wasn't as describe on website. The 1.4m Feather also bought at the same time had the scale marks on it.
Quick delivery, no problems. Will use them again. Good correspondence with delivery etc.
Very impressed, goods where in good quality, but being aerosol cans, maybe a bit more packing, they we're rolling around!
I found your service excellent as I now have a gas fitter who I trust and did an excellent job of work thanks Terry.
All fine and delivered on time.
First class service and prompt delivery.
Easy and quick