Building Supplies Direct Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Building Supplies Direct

How would you rate Building Supplies Direct ?

"I ordered goods on 31 August and was advised on 4 september my goods had been collected by UK Mail and were out for delivery on 5 September. I then had a note to say delivery had been delayed and tocontact the sender Since then I have made several phone calls and sent 4 emails to Building Supplies Direct,I also submitted an enquiry to UK Mail and have had no furher response from either party, and still do not have my goods. I cannot contact anyone by phone it just goes to answerphone. If there was a ‘0’ star rating I would award it to this company as their customer service is appalling and they still have my money. Next stop Trading Standards."
"I ordered on Friday 13th and paid for express delivery 2-3 days, website said Tuesday (17th). It arrived slightly late on Thursday 19th. They kindly gave a refund of the delivery."
"Ordered a fire door from them, which failed to turn up. I phoned up to chase and got told to fill in a online ticket!. Did this and a door was sent out with different sizes to what was ordered. Chased them to get it rectified and filled in further online tickets but they still failed to rectify. Currently perusing a refund."
Building Supplies Direct is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews