British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Delivered on time, good quality product.
Very efficient, good value for money
I was looking for top quality towels and found wonderful 700gsm Egyptian cotton towels at an excellent price. Delivery was very quick. We are delighted with the quality of the towels. I will certainly shop with British Wholesales again.
Ordered on a Sunday - Paid for standard delivery (3 to 5 working days) but delivered just two days later on Tuesday. That's OK in my book.
Beautiful quality, Thank you
Quick & efficient service :)
Excellent fast service and pleased to be using these instead of endless cotton wool.
Quick supply, good price, good quality. Would definitely use again. Packaging could have been a little more secure and logical - finally found the hand towels at the bottom of a big box under other items. As others had taken the delivery it took a few days to confirm that everything was there.
we have still not received our order and have not been told if and when it will be on its way ?
Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Another plus, it is not produced in China.
very good service. no issuers with my purchase. despatched quickly.
Great selection and fantastic value for money- bought sheets and blankets for my mum. The blankets are particularly good.
I found B W when I was looking to source cushion inners for my new business venture so I ordered some samples to check size/quality etc. The cushions arrived within a week & I was really pleased with the ‘plumpness’ and general quality so I will be placing a much larger order soon :)
I had been looking for a toweling robe for some time to replace my much used and much loved old one, but I was looking for certain features. Finally after a LOT of searching I found the perfect one. British Wholesales products are clearly described, fairly priced and the service was quick and professional. I would have no hesitation buying their products in the future.
Excellent service and quality products at great prices.
Easy to order. Delivery updates sent regularly by email. The only thing that stops them being a 5 star is they are not using plastic free packaging. Fingers crossed for that to change soon.
Service was on point. The item I purchased was out of stock. I received a call from yourselves to choose an upgraded version of my purchase at no extra cost. That was a nice touch. Many suppliers would have either given me a new lead time or reimbursed me. Delivery was much earlier than expected.
I purchased some cushions pads for my craft . Fantastic quality and great service . Will definitely order again
British Wholesales  5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Quick efficient order and delivery 👍
Excellent bedding, good quality, fast delivery. Certainly be using again for Airbnb.
British Wholesales is rated 4.81 based on 624 reviews