British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
Great service William Gale was a pleasure to deal with, very professional service. Thank you
Excellent service and one person on the team (Alex) was fantastic. Will use again
An excellent service provided by British Home Buyers. Thank you for all your help in selling our property. From the date it went on the market to completion, you kept us in the loop and helped us resolve any problems we had. A special thanks to William and Charles for their support throughout.
Delighted with the services provided by your company and will highly recommend to anyone looking for real professionals to help sell their properties. Can’t thank Alex Clendon and Charles Gale enough for their help and keeping me up to date till completion.
Absolutely brilliantservice from this company.quick and efficient kept me up-to-date every step of the way more than I can say for another company. Even though we are going through a pandemic they continualy had buyers throuh the door. Highly recommended if you want a stress free sale.
Excellent Service. I thoroughly recommend this company for their consistently high level of customer service, and especially in how dedicated they were to keeping me informed and updated at every stage the process. So much better than any high street estate agents I have used in the past.
Brilliant service fantastic communication really helped us out with the process. Fast and efficient would definitely use again.
British home buyers were an excellent company to deal with. Their customer service is second to none. They are always available to answer questions or queries and if they are if not they will ring you back the next working day. Customer service is excellent.
I found them very helpful and always available either by phone or email. Always courteous and responsive with any queries.
I would recommend them and definitely use them again.
We had tried to sell our house with a conventional East Yorkshire Estate agent. Only to find the service, unremarkable and disappointing, just leaving us feeling Abandoned and frustrated.

At the end of our tether We contacted BHB, not believing all the hype they peddled, but William was convincing enough for us to get on board.

From that point forward they were Great! The whole experience was on another level.
After 8 months of excuses from our previous agent our house sold within 4 weeks with BHB.
We had lots of problems and setbacks along the way but Alex,William and Especially Charles we’re fantastic at “Moving Mountains” and keeping us informed about it.

Our advice would be, Don’t mess about with any other organisation, spare yourself a lot of grief, bad experiences and general heartache and give BHB a call!
“Fantastic customer experience, Charles and William are really helpful, always attentive and approachable.

Would recommend this agency to everyone. We got a an offer within a week of changing to this agency (after been on the market for 4 months with a previous different agency!) “
Great service, easy to talk to, got plenty of viewings for my house. Highly recommend anyone who want to sell their house quickly.
I found the service very professional and I was kept informed and updated at all times. As soon as my property was placed on the market, I immediately had viewings arranged. Importantly these viewings were from appropriate potential buyers who had been reviewed and were genuinely in a position to buy. I had previously attempted to sell via another more local agent so I am in a position to confirm that British Homebuyers provided an excellent service! I highly recommend them.
I would highly recommend British Homebuyers, I had my property advertised through Connells for 6 months and it was worst experience because of poor customer experience. Alex from British home buyers promised me to sell my house within 30 days , I was bit skeptical but I reluctantly accepted to change my estate agent to British home buyers, guess what? I got my buyer within one week. Most importantly, communication from British home buyers was top notch. Alex , our point of contact was so helpful and kept us informed through the process .
Though , they are little expensive but if you want quick results and efficient service BHB is the name .
Excellent service, I would highly recommend
After disappointing service from a ‘traditional’ local estate agent, I decided to try BHB. From the outset they were professional, courteous and efficient. I was regularly kept up to date with any progress and developments. The team at BHB seemed to be motivated for all the right reasons and special mentions to Charles and Alex for their professionalism and customer care.
I would have no hesitation in using BHB again.
The BHB service I received from the beginning to the end of my house sale was really great. They kept me updated through out the whole process and was able to complete in less than 3 months in this lockdown situation. A professional approach to working and ensuring all questions were answered appropriately. I would definitely use them again as was very happy with the service provided.
An excellent service, that was informative at every step of the process. I sold my property with British Homebuyers after putting my home on sale with a high street estate agent at the beginning of lock down. As British Homebuyers are geared up to operate in a virtual world, they were able to generate the interest required and keep all parties informed at every step of the process. My only negative comment was that they were more expensive than your typical high street estate agent - however you do get what you pay for - therefore if you are looking to sell quickly and are looking for exceptional customer service they are well worth money!
After advertising with a certain well known local/national estate agent for a 20 week contract and being left disappointed and frustrated! We tried BHB. To cut a long story short, after less than a month and half a dozen viewings, we were made and accepted an offer for the asking price. William, Charles and the team, did exactly what they said they would do, sold our house quickly and for the asking price. A big big thank you to all at British home buyers from my wife and I.

Richard in Huddersfield
British Home buyers gave a very good service in that they were in regular contact with me during a difficult sale to see if they could help. As it turned out the sale did go through but I did appreciate the support from William Gale. Thank you again.
With regards