British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
After being on the market for 6 months with another agent, British Homebuyers came to the rescue. That got me more viewings and offers in 2 months than the other agent did in 6 months. I received an offer at a price I was happy to except and when I thought everything was running smoothly my buyer pulled out! I thought everything was ruined, I thought I was going to lose the house I was buying but then British Homebuyers got me a viewing the same day I lost my buyer and received an even better offer that same day! I couldn't believe my luck and thank British Homebuyers for their efforts.
I have recently sold my house through British Homebuyers and could not recommend them highly enough. Their service was second to none throughout the entire process and they lived up to their promise of selling my house within 3 weeks.
Excellent service. Very professional. Did exactly what they said they would do. Sold my house quickly. Cant remember any names but whoever dealt with me was polite and curteous which for me was very important. A big thank you to all your team. Will definately recommend your company.
Excellent from start to finish. William was always there for us in what can be a stressful process. Efficient and effective in all they do, straight to the point without all the jargon. Not a massive sales push on us like many other agents.
I found it really easy to use their service, communication was really good and I always knew what was happening.
These guys sent us a letter when we had our house for sale with another estate agent. At first, we weren't sure, but we got in touch with them to see what they could offer. They sold our house quickly, communication was brilliant via calls, emails and texts and we would definitely consider using them again.
I found British Homebuyers to be professional and open with the reality of selling a house, which was a breath of fresh air when compared to a few local Estate Agents that had attempted to help us previously
I was despairing on selling my house. These guys aren't the cheapest but they are worth every penny. House sold within a week, lots of buyers viewing and bidding. And their after-sale support is amazing. Considerate, supportive and so helpful, even helped getting the solicitors gee'd up when the money was slow coming through. Excellent professional service with a human touch.
After listing with 2 different local agents and having no viewings whatsoever, we decided to take a chance with BHB. We had a few viewings within days & sold to the first!
Excellent service from start to finish - was with a local Estate And didn’t have much ch response and only with yourselves and within days had a buyer
The ease of using this company was fantastic, the agent I had in particular was always communicative even by a simple text which I always appreciated. They understood my frustrations when things weren’t going to plan and always helpful in getting things back in the right direction.
I dealt with Alex who was excellent, he made sure I was informed at every step of the process, and even though they’re online i felt I was always able to get in touch.
This was my first time selling a house so I was looking for a lot of guidance and communication from my agent which is exactly what I got! All the people I spoke to were really friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
Can not fault this company! Special thanks to Robert love, Alex Clendon and Charles. For keeping me regularly updated with the process, promptly responding to any concerns of mine and generally keeping me calm through one of the most stressful times of our lives. Will be recommending your company to family and friends always x
Great experience with British Home Buyers, had tried numerous other estate agents before to sell my house and not even one offer - within a week with British Home buyers I had loads of viewings and offers on the same day. I just wanted my house sold and they just get the job done! Great using them would recommend.
Excellent customer service. Guided through the process with ease. Updated throughout the sale of our property. Would recommend highly.
Great service from start to finish with British home buyers. Always helpful with any request and great communication. Would highly recommend
I had a great experience with BHB. From the first contact to the follow up call once my house had sold. Someone was always on the other end of the phone to answer any questions I had. The telephone booking for the viewing confirmations worked really well too. If I needed to sell my house quickly again, I’d certainly use BHB. Equally, I would highly recommend them to anyone else looking to sell their home quickly.
After not having much luck with a local estate agent and the sale of my property falling through, we were given 4 weeks to find a new buyer to ensure we could progress with our purchase. We decided to give British Homesellers a go. They said they could find a buyer in 2-4 weeks and they did so in just under 4 weeks. The sale went through as did our purchase. Happy days. Fees seem a quite high, but they did save our purchase and would highly recommend them. William and Charles in particular were easy to get hold of and explained things clearly. We never felt pressured by anyone, a problem we felt with our previous estate agent. 5 stars, and a massive thank you!
My experience with British home buyers was very good having bought and sold a few houses with having buy to let properties this was the first time I have used them i found them very helpful in all aspects thank you for all your help and support
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 335 reviews