British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
Can not fault this company! Special thanks to Robert love, Alex Clendon and Charles. For keeping me regularly updated with the process, promptly responding to any concerns of mine and generally keeping me calm through one of the most stressful times of our lives. Will be recommending your company to family and friends always x
Great experience with British Home Buyers, had tried numerous other estate agents before to sell my house and not even one offer - within a week with British Home buyers I had loads of viewings and offers on the same day. I just wanted my house sold and they just get the job done! Great using them would recommend.
Excellent customer service. Guided through the process with ease. Updated throughout the sale of our property. Would recommend highly.
Great service from start to finish with British home buyers. Always helpful with any request and great communication. Would highly recommend
I had a great experience with BHB. From the first contact to the follow up call once my house had sold. Someone was always on the other end of the phone to answer any questions I had. The telephone booking for the viewing confirmations worked really well too. If I needed to sell my house quickly again, I’d certainly use BHB. Equally, I would highly recommend them to anyone else looking to sell their home quickly.
After not having much luck with a local estate agent and the sale of my property falling through, we were given 4 weeks to find a new buyer to ensure we could progress with our purchase. We decided to give British Homesellers a go. They said they could find a buyer in 2-4 weeks and they did so in just under 4 weeks. The sale went through as did our purchase. Happy days. Fees seem a quite high, but they did save our purchase and would highly recommend them. William and Charles in particular were easy to get hold of and explained things clearly. We never felt pressured by anyone, a problem we felt with our previous estate agent. 5 stars, and a massive thank you!
My experience with British home buyers was very good having bought and sold a few houses with having buy to let properties this was the first time I have used them i found them very helpful in all aspects thank you for all your help and support
I'm very happy with the service provided. My preferences were acted on promptly and accurately. I was kept up to date on a daily basis, I never needed to push for updates on any responses from prospective buyers. Which is total opposite to some of the local estate agents I had part ways with as a result.
I cannot thank BHB enough for selling my house. They have been absolutely amazing in assisting me through the process. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends.
I had my property on the market for over a year with some well known high street estate agents and did not get a single offer. I decided to give British Home Buyers a try and received an offer within days. Only wish I had gone with BHB sooner, I would highly recommend giving them a try.
Far better service and result as compared with your normal high-street estate agent. They deal with pre-approved buyers. The process was easy and smooth... I will definitely list with them again! Great working with Robert and Charles on this transaction.
Very efficient service, good communications throughout selling the property. Was difficult at first with the covid pandemic however they carried on promoting my property and got it sold. Well done to all concerned and a big thank you.
Very efficient, courteous and professional. Managed to sell our house within just a few weeks. Good communication at all times. What I particularly liked was they also appeared to have a good relationship with the buyer so it was easier to resolve any queries direct with BHB rather than with our own solicitors. At first I was not sure about using BHB but read the reviews and found David very helpful without being pushy, and later Robert and then Charles Gale who helped the sale progress smoothly.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Regular communication from the start. Steady flow of house viewers and always at a time that was convenient to us. Once we had sold, communication didn’t stop... update were received regularly so we knew how the house sale was progressing. We have now found our forever home, but we will certainly recommend to our friends should they wish to move.
The team at British Homebuyers were brilliant from start to finish. I'd been struggling to even get some local estate agents interested in taking on my property during Covid, but British Homebuyers reached out to me to help so I thought I'd give them a go. The process was effortless, easy to navigate and they found me a buyer within a week. During the negotiations they were considerate and helpful and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for a buyer rather than lining the pockets of a traditional estate agent.
After being messed around with my first estate agents I went to British Home Buyers who were absolutely amazing, attended my property took photos and put it on the market all within 10 days of me contacting them and I have now sold my property quicker than I had with the previous estate agents, they kept in regular contact with me and never felt alone knowing I didn’t have to chase them . I would recommend British Home Buyers to anyone. I sold my property within 8 weeks
Great experience from start to end. I was kept in formed of the process twice a week, and everytime the staff have been very polite. Even after completion they call and help with a issue I was experiencing. I would highly recommend them.
Overall great service from BHS. They did exactly what they said they would which was sell our property to a cash buyer and we had an offer accepted within 2 weeks.
Great service William Gale was a pleasure to deal with, very professional service. Thank you
Excellent service and one person on the team (Alex) was fantastic. Will use again
British Homebuyers is rated 4.87 based on 323 reviews