British Homebuyers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers

About British Homebuyers: If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Suite 5 Arquen House
4-6 Spicer Street
St. Alban
AL3 4PQ

How would you rate British Homebuyers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"They sold our property"
"Brilliant service with brilliant support through out the sale"
"thank very much for your generous help although i was not a customer i was treated with the utmost respect by one of your representatives i was very pleased and if i was moving again i would recomend British Homebuyers thank you very much Charles best wishes from Alan"
"Awesome! Only 4 stars because it took a little longer than I would of hoped for them to call after my initial enquiry. Everything else top notch."
"I would happily recommend to all looking to sell a property. Helpful and reliable throughout. They where better than all the other agents we dealt with. Was significantly less stressful, and I really liked their honesty and genuine desire to be fair throughout."
"This is a fantastic firm of professional, smart and dedicated people. Our main contact throughout the sale was Darcy and she was brilliant throughout. I will recommend you to everyone I know and you will be my first port of call if I sell property in the future! Thank you so very much and may 2018 be successful for you all."
"Wow what an amazing service. Much better than the high street estate agent. Thanks, John"
"William Gale was always available to answer any question we had during the sale of my Mother's flat. He was the first point of contact with British Homebuyers and was with us through the whole journey of the sale offering excellent advice to my Mother throughout the sale."
"Very helpful and easy to use service. Very happy that they were able to sell my property quickly."
"Fast, efficient and professional. I will highly recommend!"
"Fantastic customer service, very professional sold within 2 days, would definitely recommend. Giles Keith"
Caroline Goodenough
Unverified Reviewer
"Sophie was very helpful explaining all aspects of selling my property in a clear and friendly manner. Would definitely recommend british home buyers to friends and family"
"Excellent service, really well organised, very efficient, all we could ask for. It took only 1 week from initial property listing to an offer - haven't heard of this efficiency anywhere else!"
"Alex was extremely helpful from the start of the process. He was always available to answer any questions we had and to clarify and keep us up to date with the process. Really liked the fact that they were available throughout the day into the early evening making contact easy."
Rebecca Wilson
Unverified Reviewer
"I can't thank British Homebuyers (and Sophie in particular) enough. From the outset I was 'kept up to date' every step of the way - and ultimately, completion was achieved within the original timescale anticipated. I would recommend the company."
"Phoned three times in an attempt to speak to someone between a period of 8.50am and 2.30pm. It is now 4.15pm - still not had a returned call despite speaking to a very friendly receptionist - lines always busy - not impressed that it seems impossible to speak to British Homebuyers - let’s just say it doesn’t exactly fill a person with confidence that it is apparently that difficult for them to return a phone call over a 7 hour period."
Thank you for you review. Due to the high demand for our service it can take up to 1 working day for an initial enquiry to be responded to. Once an initial enquiry is through the queue and actioned by the team turnarounds are quick. Apologies for the inconvenience, we will be in contact shortly. Kind regards, The British Homebuyers Team
"Exceptionally attentive service with full support from offer all the way through to completion. The whole experience was very transparent and we were constantly updated on progression."
"We are very grateful to British Homesellers, as they have sold our apartment very quickly with very professional approach. Darcy and other staff members were very helpful and efficient. Thank you very much. Agnieszka and Richard"
"Quick and no fuss, cool all the way"
Hannah Kerenza
Unverified Reviewer
"This selling process worked for us even though the price paid was below market value,but we knew this would be the case, This way of selling property would not work for everyone but for us it did 😄 and are happy with britsh homebuyers"
British Homebuyers is rated 4.83 based on 104 reviews