British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
“Fantastic customer experience, Charles and William are really helpful, always attentive and approachable.

Would recommend this agency to everyone. We got a an offer within a week of changing to this agency (after been on the market for 4 months with a previous different agency!) “
Great service, easy to talk to, got plenty of viewings for my house. Highly recommend anyone who want to sell their house quickly.
I found the service very professional and I was kept informed and updated at all times. As soon as my property was placed on the market, I immediately had viewings arranged. Importantly these viewings were from appropriate potential buyers who had been reviewed and were genuinely in a position to buy. I had previously attempted to sell via another more local agent so I am in a position to confirm that British Homebuyers provided an excellent service! I highly recommend them.
I would highly recommend British Homebuyers, I had my property advertised through Connells for 6 months and it was worst experience because of poor customer experience. Alex from British home buyers promised me to sell my house within 30 days , I was bit skeptical but I reluctantly accepted to change my estate agent to British home buyers, guess what? I got my buyer within one week. Most importantly, communication from British home buyers was top notch. Alex , our point of contact was so helpful and kept us informed through the process .
Though , they are little expensive but if you want quick results and efficient service BHB is the name .
Excellent service, I would highly recommend
We decided to go with British Homebuyers after a lot of thought, we are very glad we made that decision. Our house sold within the average time frame.
I had a lot of questions about the whole process and William was always happy to answer them professionally.
The whole team were excellent, William at the beginning stages and then Charles who helped us deal with a lot of problems with other solicitors in the chain which was much appreciated knowing we had extra help getting the issues resolved.
A member of the team are generally available at any time and pick up on any emails or messages quickly and efficiently. Would definitely use them again and recommend to friends and family. Thank you British Homebuyers for everything.
After disappointing service from a ‘traditional’ local estate agent, I decided to try BHB. From the outset they were professional, courteous and efficient. I was regularly kept up to date with any progress and developments. The team at BHB seemed to be motivated for all the right reasons and special mentions to Charles and Alex for their professionalism and customer care.
I would have no hesitation in using BHB again.
The BHB service I received from the beginning to the end of my house sale was really great. They kept me updated through out the whole process and was able to complete in less than 3 months in this lockdown situation. A professional approach to working and ensuring all questions were answered appropriately. I would definitely use them again as was very happy with the service provided.
An excellent service, that was informative at every step of the process. I sold my property with British Homebuyers after putting my home on sale with a high street estate agent at the beginning of lock down. As British Homebuyers are geared up to operate in a virtual world, they were able to generate the interest required and keep all parties informed at every step of the process. My only negative comment was that they were more expensive than your typical high street estate agent - however you do get what you pay for - therefore if you are looking to sell quickly and are looking for exceptional customer service they are well worth money!
After advertising with a certain well known local/national estate agent for a 20 week contract and being left disappointed and frustrated! We tried BHB. To cut a long story short, after less than a month and half a dozen viewings, we were made and accepted an offer for the asking price. William, Charles and the team, did exactly what they said they would do, sold our house quickly and for the asking price. A big big thank you to all at British home buyers from my wife and I.

Richard in Huddersfield
British Home buyers gave a very good service in that they were in regular contact with me during a difficult sale to see if they could help. As it turned out the sale did go through but I did appreciate the support from William Gale. Thank you again.
With regards
Russell Tibbitts
I would highly recommend this company Excellent Customer Service from Charles & William during this pandemic they went above and beyond to make sure selling my house wasn't stressful
Brilliant estate agent with brilliant service. I extremely recommend to anyone, who want to sell their house. Alex done a extremely well, Quick respond and very good at providing service.
Can't recommend British Homebuyers highly enough. They got an excellent team and they were all great at communication, which was very important for us.Our first two buyers have pulled out and we lost faith in selling, which meant that we questioned lost of things and asked our agent to do extra probably unnecessary calls. He has accommodated all our worries very well and has helped us to make this extremely stressful period a lot more bearable. We cannot thank enough Alex and Charles for the great service we received!
Can highly recommend this company, they do what they say on the tin!! They said they could sell my house within four weeks, and they sold it in three! We had previously had our house on the market with a local High Street agent for four months and only had one viewing. With British Homebuyers, we had eight viewings in three weeks, one of which offered and we sold to.
Every member of Staff that I spoke to were always polite, friendly and very helpful, and always contacted me when they said they would.
I certainly recommend British Homebuyers without hesitation, and would use them again myself.
Really great team! We’d been using local estate agents who seemed to just say things to make you happy and not actually deliver what they said! We’d had our chain fall through and we’d seen a home we loved so took the plunge and hoped we’d have better luck with British home sellers. William and Charles at British home buyers were brilliant, they kept us updated and we got a sale quickly. I was worried about things moving slowly with Covid but Charles kept on top of all of our conveyancing and chase solicitors so we didn’t have too! Really can recommend!

Only downside is they do charge more but I guess you get what you pay for!
Finally got our house sold during the Covid 19 situation and it was done reasonably quickly . We showed the clients round and I think that is the best way
Very professional, was always always on other end of phone to answer any queries, and always kept me updated on he progress of my house sale. Would use again if needed!
The whole process from start to finish was very good and stress free. They were very hands-on with chasing and also keeping me up to date on progress. I found the whole staff very amendable and it was a pleasure to sell my home through these agents. Jules Hart
William in the sales team was great. Very helpful and professional and helped us secure a good price. The post completion team were also great. Charles helped us keep on track and informed, whilst also giving us some solutions to speed things up. Thank you British Home Sellers. Will definitely recommend.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.90 based on 292 reviews