British Homebuyers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers

About British Homebuyers: If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Suite 5 Arquen House4-6 Spicer StreetSt. AlbanAL3 4PQ

Louise Lowden
Unverified Reviewer
"After over a year with two other estate agents who did nothing British homebuyers sold my house very quickly & kept me updated every week on how many people were viewing my house online & any potential buyers who wanted a viewing. Alex was the main person I dealt with & he was very professional & friendly always asking if there was anything he could help me with. Highly recommended to get a quick sale."
"Really impressed by the service so far, will definetly recommend british homebuyers"
"We had very good service from British home buyers at a very good price. Staff were friendly and were accessible"
Mrs Leanne Velvick
Unverified Reviewer
"Having sold my house in a week, they have constantly kept me up to date with everything and would definitely recommend to family and friends"
"I had not heard of British Homebuyers until seeing an advert online. I had already decided I wanted to move, so was good timing. Right from the start till now the process was seamless. Robert was my property manager and was friendly and proffessional."
"After an initial reluctance to go against the usual estate agent way of thinking, I can say that I do not regret the decision. Dealing with BHB has been a pleasure. The team are professional and courteous. They always do as they say and follow up by phone and email. Selling your house is supposed to be stressful, not anymore."
Sophie Southgate
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely lady who gave me an honest opinion of my property. Polite and exceptionally well mannered."
Jane Southcott
"Alex was excellent"
"A* thank you."
Mr. Mike Bowes
Unverified Reviewer
"Far better than the high street. Great service and staff!"
"First time selling with British Home and very happy. Robert and Alex kept us up to date at all times."
"Looked at a few, was friendly, not pushy, explained everything fully and kept in contact all the way through the process."
"Very polite friendly made you feel at ease not pushy couldn't ask for more highly recommend"
"After an initial reluctance to go against the usual estate agent way of thinking and go with these guys, I can say that I do not regret the decision."
Mr Peter Morris
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic service. Always on time with calls and provides realistic advice. Thank you."
"The process is simple and straightforward. David did everything he promised and was knowledgeable. I highly recommend British Home Buyers"
"We have had an excellent service from Alex."
"My experience has been amazing. My contact Robert Love was there whenever we needed and was always easy to contact. He has been really supportive and reassuring that everything will work out. I am very happy with my experience and would certainly recommend to my family and friend 5star"
"Originally I spoke with William whom explained the options clearly. As my timelines where quite tight it was important I dealt with a company I could trust to get things concluded quickly. Britishhomebuyers fulfilled this and I am happy to recommend. Regards, Paul"
"Alex an Rob where awesome always there when I needed. Sorted out the flat well quick."
British Homebuyers is rated 4.86 based on 152 reviews