British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
I found British Homebuyers to be professional and open with the reality of selling a house, which was a breath of fresh air when compared to a few local Estate Agents that had attempted to help us previously
I was despairing on selling my house. These guys aren't the cheapest but they are worth every penny. House sold within a week, lots of buyers viewing and bidding. And their after-sale support is amazing. Considerate, supportive and so helpful, even helped getting the solicitors gee'd up when the money was slow coming through. Excellent professional service with a human touch.
After listing with 2 different local agents and having no viewings whatsoever, we decided to take a chance with BHB. We had a few viewings within days & sold to the first!
Excellent service from start to finish - was with a local Estate And didn’t have much ch response and only with yourselves and within days had a buyer
The ease of using this company was fantastic, the agent I had in particular was always communicative even by a simple text which I always appreciated. They understood my frustrations when things weren’t going to plan and always helpful in getting things back in the right direction.
I dealt with Alex who was excellent, he made sure I was informed at every step of the process, and even though they’re online i felt I was always able to get in touch.
This was my first time selling a house so I was looking for a lot of guidance and communication from my agent which is exactly what I got! All the people I spoke to were really friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
Avoid completely, we changed to these guys as they said they had a portfolio of investors, I thought they had a niche market so would be a good idea. I should had realised when they said they advertise on right move etc it was a con, and due to the criteria of who can buy from them I actually think we lost potential buyers. We should had stayed with the first people that were advertising for us, the advert was also terrible compared to the original one we had. My advice is use a online service or a local agent, whatever you do don't use these clowns. Final note trying to get them to take my advert done is proving difficult, you can to give a month's notice which I did but a month later its still there
Can not fault this company! Special thanks to Robert love, Alex Clendon and Charles. For keeping me regularly updated with the process, promptly responding to any concerns of mine and generally keeping me calm through one of the most stressful times of our lives. Will be recommending your company to family and friends always x
Great experience with British Home Buyers, had tried numerous other estate agents before to sell my house and not even one offer - within a week with British Home buyers I had loads of viewings and offers on the same day. I just wanted my house sold and they just get the job done! Great using them would recommend.
Excellent customer service. Guided through the process with ease. Updated throughout the sale of our property. Would recommend highly.
Great service from start to finish with British home buyers. Always helpful with any request and great communication. Would highly recommend
I had a great experience with BHB. From the first contact to the follow up call once my house had sold. Someone was always on the other end of the phone to answer any questions I had. The telephone booking for the viewing confirmations worked really well too. If I needed to sell my house quickly again, I’d certainly use BHB. Equally, I would highly recommend them to anyone else looking to sell their home quickly.
After not having much luck with a local estate agent and the sale of my property falling through, we were given 4 weeks to find a new buyer to ensure we could progress with our purchase. We decided to give British Homesellers a go. They said they could find a buyer in 2-4 weeks and they did so in just under 4 weeks. The sale went through as did our purchase. Happy days. Fees seem a quite high, but they did save our purchase and would highly recommend them. William and Charles in particular were easy to get hold of and explained things clearly. We never felt pressured by anyone, a problem we felt with our previous estate agent. 5 stars, and a massive thank you!
My experience with British home buyers was very good having bought and sold a few houses with having buy to let properties this was the first time I have used them i found them very helpful in all aspects thank you for all your help and support
I'm very happy with the service provided. My preferences were acted on promptly and accurately. I was kept up to date on a daily basis, I never needed to push for updates on any responses from prospective buyers. Which is total opposite to some of the local estate agents I had part ways with as a result.
I cannot thank BHB enough for selling my house. They have been absolutely amazing in assisting me through the process. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends.
Had a problem with their claim of a quick sale only one viewing in 2 months and a no show, they kept blaming Christmas and the lockdown now EVERY time I open a web page I get their annoying advert really cheesed off worse than cookies.
I had my property on the market for over a year with some well known high street estate agents and did not get a single offer. I decided to give British Home Buyers a try and received an offer within days. Only wish I had gone with BHB sooner, I would highly recommend giving them a try.
Far better service and result as compared with your normal high-street estate agent. They deal with pre-approved buyers. The process was easy and smooth... I will definitely list with them again! Great working with Robert and Charles on this transaction.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 329 reviews