British Homebuyers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers

About British Homebuyers: If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Telephone

How would you rate British Homebuyers ?

"My experience with this company has been nothing but positive, help was always at the end of the phone and constant up dates with no prompting which is nice not having to chase for information.I found Charles Gale especially helpful and if you need things to move quickly he is definitely the man to be in contact with, very easy to communicate with and very responsive to any actions you ask him to undertake almost immediate . Finally thanks to all the team involved in the sale of my property. Regards Mr J Dow"
"Excellent service from beginning to end, superb after sales care, I would like to mention Charles Gale in particular, who would go above and beyond to be of assistance. I would certainly recommend British Home Sellers to family and friends, very professional service."
"Couldn’t be happier! Thank you! X"
"What can I say. Staff where always polite and helpful. Didn’t take long and after all done phoned me to see what I though and what they could improve which I thought was very diligent. They seem to really care."
"Well pleased! David spoke to me at the beginning then Sophie and Rob and everything went well quickly."
"Super happy with everything. Was worried because sector hasn’t got best rap. These guys where honest and upfront"
"After over a year with two other estate agents who did nothing British homebuyers sold my house very quickly & kept me updated every week on how many people were viewing my house online & any potential buyers who wanted a viewing. Alex was the main person I dealt with & he was very professional & friendly always asking if there was anything he could help me with. Highly recommended to get a quick sale."
"Really impressed by the service so far, will definetly recommend british homebuyers"
"We had very good service from British home buyers at a very good price. Staff were friendly and were accessible"
"Having sold my house in a week, they have constantly kept me up to date with everything and would definitely recommend to family and friends"
"I had not heard of British Homebuyers until seeing an advert online. I had already decided I wanted to move, so was good timing. Right from the start till now the process was seamless. Robert was my property manager and was friendly and proffessional."
"After an initial reluctance to go against the usual estate agent way of thinking, I can say that I do not regret the decision. Dealing with BHB has been a pleasure. The team are professional and courteous. They always do as they say and follow up by phone and email. Selling your house is supposed to be stressful, not anymore."
"Lovely lady who gave me an honest opinion of my property. Polite and exceptionally well mannered."
"Alex was excellent"
"A* thank you."
"Far better than the high street. Great service and staff!"
"First time selling with British Home and very happy. Robert and Alex kept us up to date at all times."
"Looked at a few, was friendly, not pushy, explained everything fully and kept in contact all the way through the process."
"Very polite friendly made you feel at ease not pushy couldn't ask for more highly recommend"
"After an initial reluctance to go against the usual estate agent way of thinking and go with these guys, I can say that I do not regret the decision."
British Homebuyers is rated 4.87 based on 158 reviews