British Homebuyers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers

About British Homebuyers: If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Click Here

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy

"Excellent service beyond my expectations. And Charles Giles has restore my faith in estate agents. Many thanks, i certainly will recommend British homebuyers as they delivered on their mission statement."
"I have just exchanged on a property sale through British Homebuyers and would highly recommend them if you want an efficient, professional service.We were struggling to sell my late mother s flat and decided to try British Homebuyers. We had lots of viewings with the previous agent but none of the potential buyers were in a position to proceed. One of the benefits of using British Homebuyers is that they check that any potential buyers are ready to purchase and have finance in place thus avoiding lots of wasted time showing people around and getting nowhere. We sold to the first person through the door and at a price above what we had been prepared to accept. Once our property was under offer we were passed over to another team to support us through the conveyancing process. Our point of contact was Charles Gale and I cannot praise him highly enough. He dealt with the buyer and the solicitors for us, he was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. When we were feeling the stress which is inevitable with any purchase or sale he was calm and reassuring and he did not mind how many times we contacted him and was always at the end of the phone. British Homebuyers were also cheaper than any other agent we approached so great value for money. If you want to buy or sell at a reasonable cost and have an agent that makes you feel like a valued customer then use British Homebuyers."
"have sold two houses via this company and service for both has been exceptional. Charles has gone above and beyond anything I could have expected to make the second sale possible. I would like thank Charles and his team for all their efforts. would recommend them to anyone hoping to sell."
"I had a very good service Alex and Charles they delt with most of the sale I sold quickly as promised very close to my asking price I also brought another property off the sale of mine it was all tied in together and exchanged and completed in a few days once enquires had been sorted highly appreciated and recommend Many thanks Luke Wilson"
"Excellent all round. Happy to recommend this service to others"
"Having tried 'traditional' estate agents to sell our property we decided to try British Homebuyers. From the first contact we were impressed with their skill and professionalism. We had contact with a number of individuals as the process progressed, and were impressed with how knowledgable each team member was with our particular case and viewer's feedback. A 'well done' is earned by David Swannell, Danielle Davis, Tara Hamilton and of course Alex Clendon. They all contributed to a successful, and relatively painless outcome. Well done to you all and to British Homebuyers."
"Used British Homebuyers for the sale of my flat, they were so friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Whenever I called up each person knew the exact situation, no waiting for one person to call me back. James took my initial enquiry and talked me through each stage, Rob took over and got me plenty of viewings, always providing accurate feedback. Charles looked after me from point of offer to completion, he was fantastic and so reassuring at every stage, I quite miss his updates now! Highly recommend this great company!"
"After being unsuccessful with an online agent and then a local agent, I chose British Homesellers. I was welcomed by the team, they showed confidence, listened to me, put me at ease, they were honest with the price, made suggestions to achieve a sale. Robert Love kept me up to date all the way through until we were made an offer. Danielle Davis and Ashleigh Robinson were on hand on open days to make sure they ran smoothly, they virtually held my hand. Then the lovely Charles Gale looked after the sale with confidence, amazing advice and guidance. These guys are worth every penny! They feel like they are a family, they work together so you feel everyone is on board with your sale. Nothing is too much for them, they are honest and trustworthy, just what you want during a stressful process. I would definitely recommend them and will go back again. THANK YOU"
"very satisfied with the services i received from the company during the process of the sale of my property. From the beginning, they were very professional and getting buyers to view my property was very swift and buyer showing interest leading to sale. I believe the strategy to their sale is really good. Thanks for your brilliant service."
"From the initial selling arrangements with Robert Love to the end of sale completion by Charles Gale it was a friendly, professional and very well managed experience - would heartily recommend them to everyone I know."
"Excellent service kept updated each week. Alex was very helpful kept me updated and gave some good advice. Would certainly use British Homebuyers in the future"
"Couldn't have had a better service from both william and Emma. Very professional and delivered exactly what they said they would when they said they would do it."
"I was just in need of a quick sale to secure a property purchase in Northern Ireland. British Homebuyers did a great job. Yes a little more expensive than my local agent but worth it during a sticky selling time in the housing market. William and his colleagues were on the ball throughout."
"My dealings with British Home Buyers was exceptional From Alex and William who kept us informed about buyers, to Charles who kept in touch and all the staff that we spoke to were polite. My dealings with Eli the solicitor was again exceptional. I would recommend B.H.B.to all friends and family and to anyone looking to sell their home. Regards Jack Hoy"
"Excellent service throughout the process. Both Alex and Charles were very professional and communicated effectively and efficiently keeping us up to date in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend you to anyone I know looking to sell a property and have already done so. We had a problem on the day of completion due to the solicitor the buyers were using and Charles was very helpful trying to resolve the problem and reducing the stress to get a positive outcome as quickly as possible. Thank you for selling our property as quickly and efficiently as you state in your marketing material and our compliments to the team involved."
"British Home Sellers is an excellent service, found me a buyer almost immediately, and was very patient throughout the process, which was comparatively quick in spite of some road blocks on the way that had nothing to do with the company. Charles Gale was very patient with me and kept me on track when I got doubts. Their lawyers were also incredibly on the ball and kept chasing the buyer's lawyer (who was chosen by the buyer and had nothing to do with the company) daily to make it happen within the tight time frame needed. I must say that I was sceptical before using a service like this, because of all the bad experiences I had made in the past, and I half expected some politics, given they knew how fast I wanted to sell and they also have a buyer arm. However, I gave them the opportunity several times to take advantage, and yet the integrity of this company was astounding - they really did look after my best interest, as well as making it fair for the buyer. This is something that I have found very rarely in the past, and it certainly is a mark of excellence! Thank you!"
"British home sellers did what they said they sold out house within time scale we wanted. Our representative Charles gale was amazing all the way through the process nothing was ever too much for him."
"Excellent service by all at British home buyers. I would recommend this way of selling to everyone. No estate agent talk, just honest opinions with one goal. A quick fair sale."
"An excellent experience, with a dedicated person handling our sale. The best thing was that we could speak to him directly, no menu or time spent on hold."
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 197 reviews