British Homebuyers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers

About British Homebuyers: If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Suite 5 Arquen House
4-6 Spicer Street
St. Alban
AL3 4PQ

How would you rate British Homebuyers?

"Fantastic service, everyone I talked to were such a pleasure to speak to. Would recommend to all friends and family"
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Selling my flat within a reasonable time"
"Managed to sell my house, how I wanted it to be sold!"
"ALL TEAM MEMBERS WERE VERY HELPFUL AND HAD VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION. THEY KEPT IN CONTACT AND ALWAYS MADE SURE THAT I WAS KEPT UP TO DATE WITH WHERE WE WERE IN THE PROCESS"
"Homebuyers's are a very professional team and go that extra mile and are always at the end of the phone when you need them. I would highly recommend them ."
"I was a little dubious at first but BHS has genuinely exceeded all expectations and sold my house well within the 4-week timeframe. In fact Ross called me to confirm the first viewing the same day (I thought he was joking to begin with!). Staff have been helpful and communicative all through the process and I highly recommend to anyone wishing to sell quickly."
"We had our house up for sale for 12 months with no real buyers, we went to British Home Buyers and it was sold within 18 days. We had 6 viewers within the 1 st week and a cash buyer within those viewings, excellent service. BHB kept us up to date on a regular bases, could have not expected any more, brilliant."
Peter Denver
Verified Reviewer
"Further to my previous review of British Home Buyers, I wish to add Robert Love to Ashleigh Robinson and David Swannell, the truly outstanding team at British Home Buyers. This terrific trio are doing an amazing job in selling my home Not only are they professional and friendly, but they are darn nice people too. Keep up the good work, folks !"
Stephen Edwards
Unverified Reviewer
"From the point of contacting this company, I have been treated with the utmost degree of professionalism. Despite it being close to Christmas, I received 4 viewings by early New Year, two of them on the same day. It was around this time, I also received some personally distressing news. When I informed British Home Buyers, they were wonderfully supportive and reassuring. I have to say that everyone I have spoken to has been wonderful. My special thanks go to Darcy Shea who was my contact throughout and to Charles Gale who has worked incredibly hard to bring the sale to fruition while at all times being thoroughly professional, reassuring and a perfect gentleman. I can't praise this man highly enough."
"Sold my house really fast for the amount I wanted. The team were always really friendly, helpful and I was kept up-to-date with any progress made. Thanks"
"Sold my house really quickly, at the price that I wanted. They were really friendly and kept me up to date with what was happening, couldn’t be happier"
"British Homebuyers explained all the process, which put me at ease, that my property was in the right hands for a sale."
Peter Denver
Verified Reviewer
"I've recently been dealing with David Swannell and Ashleigh Robinson at British Home Buyers, I've found them both to be extremely helpful and friendly. Dave and Ashleigh are easy to talk to, and explained everything honestly and clearly. If their level of professionalism continues at this level,(which I'm sure it will), there will be another 5 Stars at the end of my dealings with them. Keep up the good work, folks !"
"wonderful and very informative.. polite and very caring , very good at explaining every step in selling a property , very well done"
"They sold my house with the first veiwing. Also keptme up to date all the time by email. Thank you team"
"Excellent 5 star service all staff participated in sale Highly recommend for a quick smooth sale No fuss straight to the goal to achieve sale of property"
"They sold our property"
"Brilliant service with brilliant support through out the sale"
"thank very much for your generous help although i was not a customer i was treated with the utmost respect by one of your representatives i was very pleased and if i was moving again i would recomend British Homebuyers thank you very much Charles best wishes from Alan"
"Awesome! Only 4 stars because it took a little longer than I would of hoped for them to call after my initial enquiry. Everything else top notch."
British Homebuyers is rated 4.83 based on 120 reviews