British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
As a recently widowed older lady, the thought of selling my family home to downsize was to say the least very scary My initial enquiries were positive- I spoke with many companies . This was the only company that did not not keep chasing me for commitment to use them. I was talked through the process, the cost and every step of the way I was supported by Tom G - he was calm and reassuring and kept me up to date throughout. Any queries or concerns I had he made sure I was responded to quickly. When Tom G was out of the office Charles was my support so I never felt isolated or unsure I cannot fault any aspect of the service I received from the team, they were always calm, reassuring and kept me updated. The process for me would not of been possible without the kindness and professionalism shown by Tom G and Charles Cannot recommend highly enough . Thank you
The team kept me informed the whole way through the process, highly recommended
I had my house on the market with a local agent for 12 months, with no serious offer. I went with British Home Buyers and dealt mainly with William Gale, who was brilliant ! They got me a buyer in just 11 days. The whole thing went seamlessly with brilliant contact from William all the way through. Would definitely recommend using BHB to sell your property.
After having our house on the market for 3 months with a high street agent we were starting to think we would never sell our house. We received a letter in the post from this company and we thought 'why not, lets give them a try'. It was one of the best things we did as we had an offer on our house within 4 weeks, and british homebuyers did more for us in the 4 weeks than any high street agent. Very happy with the service and they kept you fully update with everything during the process. Our solicitors were a quite slow and i didnt seem to be getting anywhere with them, however I spoke to William and he chased them up the same day and helped push the process forward. Very happy with the service received and would recommend.
Many claimed to be able to sell a house within a short period , but over the last 3-4 years it became obvious that this was not the case. Most houses in this area have been on the market for many years without even a single viewing. British Home Buyers managed to get us 4 viewings within the first 2 weeks and a firm offer within the month. Unbelievable. I haven't heard of any other estate agent coming close to this, not in my area.
Had a mostly very positive experience with British Homebuyers. The photographs taken of my property were great quality and really showed the place off! My flat was quite a challenging sale for them, for various reasons, but they targeted exactly the right kind of buyer and it was perfect for the person who ended up buying the place. The only downside for me was the lack of hosted viewings, as I was no longer living at the property, so that took a bit of organising.
After being on the market for 6 months with another agent, British Homebuyers came to the rescue. That got me more viewings and offers in 2 months than the other agent did in 6 months. I received an offer at a price I was happy to except and when I thought everything was running smoothly my buyer pulled out! I thought everything was ruined, I thought I was going to lose the house I was buying but then British Homebuyers got me a viewing the same day I lost my buyer and received an even better offer that same day! I couldn't believe my luck and thank British Homebuyers for their efforts.
I have recently sold my house through British Homebuyers and could not recommend them highly enough. Their service was second to none throughout the entire process and they lived up to their promise of selling my house within 3 weeks.
Excellent service. Very professional. Did exactly what they said they would do. Sold my house quickly. Cant remember any names but whoever dealt with me was polite and curteous which for me was very important. A big thank you to all your team. Will definately recommend your company.
Excellent from start to finish. William was always there for us in what can be a stressful process. Efficient and effective in all they do, straight to the point without all the jargon. Not a massive sales push on us like many other agents.
I found it really easy to use their service, communication was really good and I always knew what was happening.
These guys sent us a letter when we had our house for sale with another estate agent. At first, we weren't sure, but we got in touch with them to see what they could offer. They sold our house quickly, communication was brilliant via calls, emails and texts and we would definitely consider using them again.
I found British Homebuyers to be professional and open with the reality of selling a house, which was a breath of fresh air when compared to a few local Estate Agents that had attempted to help us previously
I was despairing on selling my house. These guys aren't the cheapest but they are worth every penny. House sold within a week, lots of buyers viewing and bidding. And their after-sale support is amazing. Considerate, supportive and so helpful, even helped getting the solicitors gee'd up when the money was slow coming through. Excellent professional service with a human touch.
After listing with 2 different local agents and having no viewings whatsoever, we decided to take a chance with BHB. We had a few viewings within days & sold to the first!
Excellent service from start to finish - was with a local Estate And didn’t have much ch response and only with yourselves and within days had a buyer
The ease of using this company was fantastic, the agent I had in particular was always communicative even by a simple text which I always appreciated. They understood my frustrations when things weren’t going to plan and always helpful in getting things back in the right direction.
I dealt with Alex who was excellent, he made sure I was informed at every step of the process, and even though they’re online i felt I was always able to get in touch.
This was my first time selling a house so I was looking for a lot of guidance and communication from my agent which is exactly what I got! All the people I spoke to were really friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
Avoid completely, we changed to these guys as they said they had a portfolio of investors, I thought they had a niche market so would be a good idea. I should had realised when they said they advertise on right move etc it was a con, and due to the criteria of who can buy from them I actually think we lost potential buyers. We should had stayed with the first people that were advertising for us, the advert was also terrible compared to the original one we had. My advice is use a online service or a local agent, whatever you do don't use these clowns. Final note trying to get them to take my advert done is proving difficult, you can to give a month's notice which I did but a month later its still there
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 341 reviews