British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
We were very happy with your service we moved quick we had an excellant buyer who is professional Robert Love and Charlie were brilliant you made our move happen we will recommend you to other people all the best tou you all linda and junifer.
Dear Linda,

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at British Homebuyers! It means the world to us and to our entire team when we get kind words like this, we really do value your support.

Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Best Regards,
British Homebuyers
I was contacted by William from British Home buyers as decided to give them a try. They secured a buyer for my flat very quickly at a price I was happy with. Charles looked after the day to day contact during the conveyancing and was attentive and helpful.
I was pleased with the service and would use British Home buyers again.
After being a little dubious about internet agents. We were pleasantly surprised by our dedicated sales progressor Charles. He was always very helpful and answered and acknowledged any queries we had during the entire process . It was a very long process 3 months 10 days to be exact but that was no reflection on them. More to do with the vendor and it being a rental property. Would be happy to deal with Charles again but hopefully not as do not anticipate moving for a very long time.
All ways there to help, and I sold my house.
Managed to sell my house, how I wanted it to be sold!
wonderful and very informative.. polite and very caring , very good at explaining every step in selling a property , very well done
They sold our property
Awesome! Only 4 stars because it took a little longer than I would of hoped for them to call after my initial enquiry. Everything else top notch.
I was a little aprehensive at start as the industry does not have a good reputation. David suggested i research british homebuyers and decided to give it a go. Very pleased, everythings gone through quickly and as described.
British Homebuyers dealt with my situation very well, my house was actually on with my estate agents for 16 months yet despite that fact British Homebuyers still bought it with no real fuss and it went through smoothly. Overall 4/5
Good service.
We have been happy with the service British Homebuyers have provided, their only downfall is that the sale took longer than we were originally expecting, just over 2 weeks. Other than that you have been nothing but great, you did what you said you were going to do and have been very clear through every stage. We both dealt with William who we have nothing but good things to say about, he's incredibly knowledgable, prompt with replying to our emails and calls, and an generally absolute asset to your team, please send him our regards.

Regards,
Chris and Mandy Thacker
Dear Mr and Mrs Thacker,

Thank you for your kind words, we will be sure to let William know how delighted you are!

We appreciate that the purchase of your flat took longer than usual, this was due to delays caused by a third party freehold management company and the speed at which they returned essential leasehold information about your flat. This is a rare issue that affects only leasehold properties. If your property was a freehold property, you would not experienced these same delays.

Hope that clears things up!

Wishing you all the best with your future.

British Homebuyers