British Homebuyers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers

About British Homebuyers: If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Suite 5 Arquen House
4-6 Spicer Street
St. Alban
AL3 4PQ

How would you rate British Homebuyers ?

"I am very happy! X"
"Sold my house really fast for the amount I wanted. The team were always really friendly, helpful and I was kept up-to-date with any progress made. Thanks"
Peter Denver
Verified Reviewer
"I've recently been dealing with David Swannell and Ashleigh Robinson at British Home Buyers, I've found them both to be extremely helpful and friendly. Dave and Ashleigh are easy to talk to, and explained everything honestly and clearly. If their level of professionalism continues at this level,(which I'm sure it will), there will be another 5 Stars at the end of my dealings with them. Keep up the good work, folks !"
Hannah Kerenza
Unverified Reviewer
"This selling process worked for us even though the price paid was below market value,but we knew this would be the case, This way of selling property would not work for everyone but for us it did 😄 and are happy with britsh homebuyers"
"Very straight forward had a lady out to value property with in a few days of enquiry following day offer made. They kept in touch reguley in all very good service frendly people."
"I was let down by the open market with an agent. Gone very quick with British Homebuyers. If I'd have known this I would have done it sooner. I cant fault no one. Everyone has been very pleasant."
"My experience with Britishhomebuyers has been very positive. Sophie is very professional, knowledgable and friendly. She responded to all messages quickly and has kept me updated throughout the whole process."
"Very polite friendly made you feel at ease not pushy couldn't ask for more highly recommend"
"After an initial reluctance to go against the usual estate agent way of thinking and go with these guys, I can say that I do not regret the decision."
Mr Peter Morris
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic service. Always on time with calls and provides realistic advice. Thank you."
"The process is simple and straightforward. David did everything he promised and was knowledgeable. I highly recommend British Home Buyers"
"We have had an excellent service from Alex."
"Originally I spoke with William whom explained the options clearly. As my timelines where quite tight it was important I dealt with a company I could trust to get things concluded quickly. Britishhomebuyers fulfilled this and I am happy to recommend. Regards, Paul"
"Alex an Rob where awesome always there when I needed. Sorted out the flat well quick."
"British Homebuyers company did a great job of keeping us up to date and all was done quickly"
Old Post Office
Unverified Reviewer
"House all completed and was phoned assking about my experience with them. Loved that, they seem to really care and was 1st class through out."
"Sold my house really quickly, at the price that I wanted. They were really friendly and kept me up to date with what was happening, couldn’t be happier"
"wonderful and very informative.. polite and very caring , very good at explaining every step in selling a property , very well done"
"Brilliant service with brilliant support through out the sale"
Rebecca Wilson
Unverified Reviewer
"I can't thank British Homebuyers (and Sophie in particular) enough. From the outset I was 'kept up to date' every step of the way - and ultimately, completion was achieved within the original timescale anticipated. I would recommend the company."
British Homebuyers is rated 4.86 based on 151 reviews