British Homebuyers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers

About British Homebuyers: If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy

"I am very happy! X"
"What can I say. Staff where always polite and helpful. Didn’t take long and after all done phoned me to see what I though and what they could improve which I thought was very diligent. They seem to really care."
"First time selling with British Home and very happy. Robert and Alex kept us up to date at all times."
"Very polite friendly made you feel at ease not pushy couldn't ask for more highly recommend"
"Originally I spoke with William whom explained the options clearly. As my timelines where quite tight it was important I dealt with a company I could trust to get things concluded quickly. Britishhomebuyers fulfilled this and I am happy to recommend. Regards, Paul"
"House all completed and was phoned assking about my experience with them. Loved that, they seem to really care and was 1st class through out."
"Sold my house really fast for the amount I wanted. The team were always really friendly, helpful and I was kept up-to-date with any progress made. Thanks"
"Sold my house really quickly, at the price that I wanted. They were really friendly and kept me up to date with what was happening, couldn’t be happier"
"I've recently been dealing with David Swannell and Ashleigh Robinson at British Home Buyers, I've found them both to be extremely helpful and friendly. Dave and Ashleigh are easy to talk to, and explained everything honestly and clearly. If their level of professionalism continues at this level,(which I'm sure it will), there will be another 5 Stars at the end of my dealings with them. Keep up the good work, folks !"
"This selling process worked for us even though the price paid was below market value,but we knew this would be the case, This way of selling property would not work for everyone but for us it did 😄 and are happy with britsh homebuyers"
"Very straight forward had a lady out to value property with in a few days of enquiry following day offer made. They kept in touch reguley in all very good service frendly people."
"I was let down by the open market with an agent. Gone very quick with British Homebuyers. If I'd have known this I would have done it sooner. I cant fault no one. Everyone has been very pleasant."
"My experience with Britishhomebuyers has been very positive. Sophie is very professional, knowledgable and friendly. She responded to all messages quickly and has kept me updated throughout the whole process."
"British home buyers sold our house in 5 days at a good price. Their customer care is the highest standard I have ever experienced. They supported us through out the conveyancing process till completion. And even provide additional free concierge service to change address when we moved. This was really helpful as my husband and I are always busy with work to be able to sort these things out. The staff are soo professional, polite and always responded to any questions promptly. We had updates almost daily. From my first contact with William then Alex and finally Charles it has been nothing but a positive and pleasant experience. My husband and I are greatful for your wonderful service. We had lost hope of selling our house due to disappointment from high street estate agents. But you have motivated us and taken away our fears of venturing into property investment. We will be back soon. Thank you very much."
"We found it so easy to sell with British Home Sellers and this experience was made. Our consultant Alex kept in touch and kept us up to date with everything that was happening. He brought us quality and quantity when it came to buyers and got us a great price on our house. We would thoroughly recommend British Home Sellers and Alex Clendon. He really did make us feel that we were in good hands, which made us feel a lot more at ease throughout the whole selling process."
"Having read so many bad reviews of similar type of company's i was very wary when i first contacted British home sellers.I was assigned alex who took care of everything from start to finish in the most professional and caring manner telephoning me every week with a progress report of what was happening.My house was going to be a big challenge as it was currently used as a 5 bedroom guest house plus 3 private rooms in a private extension... but alex and the team still managed to find people who were interested in the house as a b&b and for private use.Although the house was not sold through british home sellers,but to a close friend i would like to thank the company for the way they conduct themselves in this shark eats shark type of business,so if you are wondering who to go with just contact BRITISH HOME SELLERS..FIRST CLASS..YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT."
"Couldn’t be happier! Thank you! X"
"Well pleased! David spoke to me at the beginning then Sophie and Rob and everything went well quickly."
"After over a year with two other estate agents who did nothing British homebuyers sold my house very quickly & kept me updated every week on how many people were viewing my house online & any potential buyers who wanted a viewing. Alex was the main person I dealt with & he was very professional & friendly always asking if there was anything he could help me with. Highly recommended to get a quick sale."
"After an initial reluctance to go against the usual estate agent way of thinking and go with these guys, I can say that I do not regret the decision."
British Homebuyers is rated 4.87 based on 172 reviews