British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
I had a very simple house purchase, and at no time was I put under any pressure from BHB. Charles with whom I had most of my dealings was very professional, patient and a pleasure to talk to.
Everything went as smoothly as it could and I was happy with my final purchase.
Thanks
From the start of the process we found everyone we dealt with to be very polite, helpful and patient. Great care was taken to fully explain the process and nothing was too much trouble. This approach by all staff continued right through until our sale. The phone would always be answered and if a particular member of staff was not immediately available then they would make contact as soon as possible or at an agreed time. Very efficient and fuss free. Original photographs were not great so another photographer was arranged without hesitation or question or cost which was really impressive. All in all just a really good service start to finish from people with a genuine interest in getting us the best possible deal in the shortest time but also a deal that was right for us and our situation.
Would highly recommend, many thanks to all.
We found it so easy to sell with British Home Sellers and this experience was made. Our consultant Alex kept in touch and kept us up to date with everything that was happening. He brought us quality and quantity when it came to buyers and got us a great price on our house. We would thoroughly recommend British Home Sellers and Alex Clendon. He really did make us feel that we were in good hands, which made us feel a lot more at ease throughout the whole selling process.
Having read so many bad reviews of similar type of company's i was very wary when i first contacted British home sellers.I was assigned alex who took care of everything from start to finish in the most professional and caring manner telephoning me every week with a progress report of what was happening.My house was going to be a big challenge as it was currently used as a 5 bedroom guest house plus 3 private rooms in a private extension... but alex and the team still managed to find people who were interested in the house as a b&b and for private use.Although the house was not sold through british home sellers,but to a close friend i would like to thank the company for the way they conduct themselves in this shark eats shark type of business,so if you are wondering who to go with just contact BRITISH HOME SELLERS..FIRST CLASS..YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
Well, what can I say about this marvelous company?
It's been a pleasure dealing with them, from start to finish.
My initial contact was with Robert Love, who kicked things off with finding a buyer for my flat in Taunton. He was very professional, keeping in constant touch every step of the way, and patiently explaining the legal jargon I didn't understand. What a star ! Very easy to talk to as well !
A charming lady called Darcy Shea was also in touch, helping things move along in a very professional manner.
Now we come to Charles Gale. If it wasn't for Charles, I wouldn't be relaxing in my new home. This gentleman pulled a lot of strings, and, I suspect, spent a lot of time out of his normal work hours working hard to move me too my new home .
There were some "hiccups" at the very last minute, and the move to my new home was looking in jeopardy. But, thank goodness, Charles ensured the move went ahead.
I can't praise him high enough. Not only is he extremely professional at his job, but he's a darn friendly bloke too ! I owe this gentleman a million thanks. Ultimately, he made the move happen !
I'm going to miss the messages and phone conversations with Charles during the process of the move to my dream home.
To sum up, all the team were very friendly and professional, and it was a pleasure to work with them, a real pleasure.
And a personal footnote for Charles Gale: Thanks for everything. You've been a star ! If you're ever down in Devon, pop in. The kettle will be on the boil !
Keep up the good work, all !
My experience with this company has been nothing but positive, help was always at the end of the phone and constant up dates with no prompting which is nice not having to chase for information.I found Charles Gale especially helpful and if you need things to move quickly he is definitely the man to be in contact with, very easy to communicate with and very responsive to any actions you ask him to undertake almost immediate .
Finally thanks to all the team involved in the sale of my property.

Regards Mr J Dow
Excellent service from beginning to end, superb after sales care, I would like to mention Charles Gale in particular, who would go above and beyond to be of assistance. I would certainly recommend British Home Sellers to family and friends, very professional service.
Couldn’t be happier! Thank you! X
What can I say. Staff where always polite and helpful. Didn’t take long and after all done phoned me to see what I though and what they could improve which I thought was very diligent. They seem to really care.
Well pleased! David spoke to me at the beginning then Sophie and Rob and everything went well quickly.
Super happy with everything. Was worried because sector hasn’t got best rap. These guys where honest and upfront
After over a year with two other estate agents who did nothing British homebuyers sold my house very quickly & kept me updated every week on how many people were viewing my house online & any potential buyers who wanted a viewing. Alex was the main person I dealt with & he was very professional & friendly always asking if there was anything he could help me with. Highly recommended to get a quick sale.
Really impressed by the service so far, will definetly recommend british homebuyers
We had very good service from British home buyers at a very good price. Staff were friendly and were accessible
Having sold my house in a week, they have constantly kept me up to date with everything and would definitely recommend to family and friends
I had not heard of British Homebuyers until seeing an advert online. I had already decided I wanted to move, so was good timing. Right from the start till now the process was seamless. Robert was my property manager and was friendly and proffessional.
After an initial reluctance to go against the usual estate agent way of thinking, I can say that I do not regret the decision. Dealing with BHB has been a pleasure. The team are professional and courteous. They always do as they say and follow up by phone and email. Selling your house is supposed to be stressful, not anymore.
Lovely lady who gave me an honest opinion of my property. Polite and exceptionally well mannered.
Alex was excellent