British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
I was just in need of a quick sale to secure a property purchase in Northern Ireland.
British Homebuyers did a great job.
Yes a little more expensive than my local agent but worth it during a sticky selling time in the housing market.
William and his colleagues were on the ball throughout.
My dealings with British Home Buyers was exceptional
From Alex and William who kept us informed about buyers,
to Charles who kept in touch and all the staff that we spoke to
were polite.
My dealings with Eli the solicitor was again exceptional.
I would recommend B.H.B.to all friends and family and to anyone looking to sell their home.
Regards Jack Hoy
Excellent service throughout the process. Both Alex and Charles were very professional and communicated effectively and efficiently keeping us up to date in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend you to anyone I know looking to sell a property and have already done so.
We had a problem on the day of completion due to the solicitor the buyers were using and Charles was very helpful trying to resolve the problem and reducing the stress to get a positive outcome as quickly as possible. Thank you for selling our property as quickly and efficiently as you state in your marketing material and our compliments to the team involved.
British Home Sellers is an excellent service, found me a buyer almost immediately, and was very patient throughout the process, which was comparatively quick in spite of some road blocks on the way that had nothing to do with the company. Charles Gale was very patient with me and kept me on track when I got doubts. Their lawyers were also incredibly on the ball and kept chasing the buyer's lawyer (who was chosen by the buyer and had nothing to do with the company) daily to make it happen within the tight time frame needed.

I must say that I was sceptical before using a service like this, because of all the bad experiences I had made in the past, and I half expected some politics, given they knew how fast I wanted to sell and they also have a buyer arm. However, I gave them the opportunity several times to take advantage, and yet the integrity of this company was astounding - they really did look after my best interest, as well as making it fair for the buyer. This is something that I have found very rarely in the past, and it certainly is a mark of excellence! Thank you!
British home sellers did what they said they sold out house within time scale we wanted. Our representative Charles gale was amazing all the way through the process nothing was ever too much for him.
Excellent service by all at British home buyers. I would recommend this way of selling to everyone. No estate agent talk, just honest opinions with one goal. A quick fair sale.
An excellent experience, with a dedicated person handling our sale. The best thing was that we could speak to him directly, no menu or time spent on hold.
I talked to quite a few people here regarding my house and each one I talked to was helpful and courteous. People always say “oh you can't believe what you read” and I even had another estate agent telling me I should sell through someone different but I took a gamble and sold my house within 2 weeks. I had interest in my home within a couple of hrs of it been live.
From my initial phone conversation with David, to finalising the sale of my property with Charles, I would definitely recommend using British Home Sellers. Very professional, and always at the end of the phone for answering any queries/questions. Charles was an absolute delight to liaise with and can't thank him enough for being part of the sale of my property. Thanks Charles, Michelle
Excellent. Made our house sale painless, kept us informed, were always there at the end of the phone if we had a question. For our first time using an online agency, they couldn't have made it easier.
Charles kept us informed throughout the sale and always got back to us when we called.
He was infomative and helpful in stressfuul times and updated us at vital times during the final stages of the sale. Highly recommended.
Alex Clendon

My account manager on my property was very good. Kept me updated every 2 days abit interest, views and viewings on my property

Highly recommend this company and the higher fees are worth paying if you need to move quickly
This was one of the easiest transactions I have done. William and Charles are excellent at communication, not pushy at all and deliver what they promise. I would definitely recommend them.
The service we recieved was very quick and we were informed of each step throughout the process. We were encouraged to contact with any concern and the service was brilliant.
Initially a little slow to start and I didn't clearly understand the process. Everyone took the time to answer all my questions and doubts in a very professional, friendly, speedy manner. The whole process was much more relaxed that other experiences of house selling.

Thank you everyone for doing such a wonderful job
Happy Christmas
Joyce Woods & Geoff Gane
We had terrible issues with a selling agent then stumbled across British Homesellers, our agent through most of the process was Charles. I was so pleased with the service we received, Charles was always available when we called, or he'd call back straight away, we received excellent service through a very rocky sale due to awkward tenants, Charles kept me sane throughout, we had some great conversations, I felt at ease straight away. I'd definitely recommend this company for any sales, our property sold in 2 weeks compared to 3 months with the previous agent, the photos were amazing and the company as a whole, were fantastic, highly recommended. 5*
I found British Home Buyers very easy to deal with they helped me every step of the way to sell my house. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any one who needs to sell their home in a short period of time.
I have no complaints and would recommend this agency. They call you with constant updates which was welcome and they are genuine and professional.
British home buyers sold our house in 5 days at a good price. Their customer care is the highest standard I have ever experienced. They supported us through out the conveyancing process till completion. And even provide additional free concierge service to change address when we moved. This was really helpful as my husband and I are always busy with work to be able to sort these things out.

The staff are soo professional, polite and always responded to any questions promptly. We had updates almost daily. From my first contact with William then Alex and finally Charles it has been nothing but a positive and pleasant experience.

My husband and I are greatful for your wonderful service. We had lost hope of selling our house due to disappointment from high street estate agents.
But you have motivated us and taken away our fears of venturing into property investment. We will be back soon. Thank you very much.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.90 based on 247 reviews