BritishBins Ltd. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BritishBins Ltd.

tony.haistead@britishbins.co.uk

4 Sydenham Avenue

How would you rate BritishBins Ltd. ?

Lee's Yard
Lee's Yard
Verified Buyer
"A very good company to trade with. Good quality products and plenty of choice at a competitive price. Prompt on delivery."
Steve Coulter
Steve Coulter
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a 120 ltr brown bin but my local council only supplied the large 240 ltr bins which are too big. British Bins Ltd were the only company that had any that were the same height as my other 120 ltr bins. Ordering was simple, delivery very quick and I am very pleased with the bin. It has been filled with garden waste and emptied by the bin men without a hitch. The 120 ltr size is great for small homes with one or two people and only takes up half the space. The photo shows 2 original 120 ltr black and green bins supplied by the local council (size no longer supplied) alongside my new brown bin from British Bins Ltd."
MARTIN Kinghoward
MARTIN Kinghoward
Verified Buyer
"I will be using the "wheelie bin" wheels for my carriage for my lifeboat as the ones I have at present are solid plastic & split"
"quick delivery, good product and fair price"
Sandra Airey 5324
Verified Buyer
"Received item on time but although it was a bin it needed cleaning"
"People on the phone very helpful, they called to check my order was correct when they thought I might have made an error which was very good of them, and the items were delivered very promptly."
Mack (Fresca)
Verified Buyer
"Have all types of Bins in all sizes with a fast del"
"Speedy delivery with good communication. Bin appears sturdy and hopefully will remain so for a number of years!"
Sheila Whitehurst 851
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I expected. Very sturdy"
J Francis 6855
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and the quality of the product. Thank you."
Carol Wilson 3376
Verified Buyer
"Good strong product, delivered on time."
Steve Woods 5253
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a mini wheelie bin , arrived fast and the item was fab many thanks"
Paul R Redd
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery and good quality product"
"Great bins very prompt service efficient and polite staff"
"Very quick delivery. Fits well and works"
"The price was excellent - I had been researching on Amazon and catering supplies sites and chose BritishBins in the end. Customer service was very helpful when I placed my order. The items I wanted were out of stock, and I was contacted and offered an alternative very quickly."
"Good service good product"
"Great service. Fast, efficient and good communication re delivery."
Jacob Beatus Ltd (Beatus Cartons)
Verified Buyer
"After being badly let down by another supplier, the staff at British Bins really pulled out the stops to help. They processed and delivered my order very quickly and products I ordered were great quality. First class customer service."
Kevin Edwards 3197
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with, quality product"
Mark Kent 6206
Verified Buyer
"Bought 3 dustbins - really good and very strong (I plan to use them as feed bins on a small farm) although the lids are a bit flimsy. Office staff very helpful and went the 'extra mile' to find what I wanted."
"Delivered in the time scales required. Left in a sensible place"
"The bins arrived on time and are of a decent quality, just do the job as designed. Very happy with bins and with British Bins in general."
BritishBins Ltd. is rated 4.68 based on 268 reviews