BritishBins Ltd Reviews

BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 4th November 2016
Lee's Yard
BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 15th August 2016
Steve Coulter
Very pleased with the product. Customer service was top notch, my bin was delivered in a couple of days. Many thanks. Recommended.
I love mine (370 litres), use it as an ice bath.
This is the 2nd bin I have ordered from British bins. The website is easy to navigate with accurate descriptions. The pricing is fair. The quality is excellent and delivery is prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Being able to buy from a reputable British firm is a big plus as far as I am concerned.
Does what it says: high quality bin, quick delivery — delighted.
I recently bought 3 sturdy metal keys to open the large rubbish bins on a local carpark, where people sadly leave a lot of litter, so that our team of litter-pickers can get rid of their full plastic sacks on site. We are very pleased with the keys, better than the previous plastic one that I was given. Your website is easy to navigate; the keys were very reasonably priced, and they were delivered within days, as promised. So I rate your service very highly.
Good prompt service to provide replacement caster wheel for our bin
Speedy delivery. Followed instructions. Could have done with a key to open it, but I found one used for something else
good bin delivered on time
After taking my shed down I needed somewhere to keep my tool and strimmer dry and so I purchased a 240L blue bin. It arrived quickly, was in perfect condition and is a lovely colour. My tools are dry and I would definitely use this company again. No probs whatsoever.
Great quality and fast delivery. I modified my bin into a portable water tank for my pressure washing business and it works great! Thank you!
BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021 BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Hello, I cannot write a review since we have so far not received the product which we ordered nor has any cash been taken from my account . Could you please check the progress of our order.
Richard Johnson
We're very sorry about this, Richard. Our current lead time for the deluxe wheelie bin enclosures is around 8 to 10 weeks and, apologies, our system processes the payments when the goods are despatched. Let us know if there's anything more we can help with!
Great quality and fast delivery
Cannot fault the service I received from the company. My bin was delivered a day earlier than the time frame given as well. I would recommend you to anyone
The customer service were very helpful but as yet we've not received the bin store as there is a 6 week waiting time..looking forward to when they arrive.
Very pleased with the bin - arrived early and is of good quality. Would buy again.
Very good Service with a quick delivery
Quality products made in a sustainable way. Very happy with my British bin!
bin is large sturdy and well made and arrived quickly A1 a pleasure to deal with
On time and as advertised
BritishBins Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 675 reviews