BritishBins Ltd. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BritishBins Ltd.

tony.haistead@britishbins.co.uk

4 Sydenham Avenue

How would you rate BritishBins Ltd. ?

Lee's Yard
"A very good company to trade with. Good quality products and plenty of choice at a competitive price. Prompt on delivery."
Steve Coulter
"I wanted a 120 ltr brown bin but my local council only supplied the large 240 ltr bins which are too big. British Bins Ltd were the only company that had any that were the same height as my other 120 ltr bins. Ordering was simple, delivery very quick and I am very pleased with the bin. It has been filled with garden waste and emptied by the bin men without a hitch. The 120 ltr size is great for small homes with one or two people and only takes up half the space. The photo shows 2 original 120 ltr black and green bins supplied by the local council (size no longer supplied) alongside my new brown bin from British Bins Ltd."
MARTIN Kinghoward
"I will be using the "wheelie bin" wheels for my carriage for my lifeboat as the ones I have at present are solid plastic & split"
"Good website and accurate delivery times as promised."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Could have purchased a cheaper inferior product... but why waste money. Very impressed with the service and what I purchased, would highly recommend this company."
"Took two weeks to arrive, but delivered promptly once chased."
"Pleased with this product good quilty"
"quick service, really good quality wheelie bin lovely jolly colour (yellow) just needs a smiley face to complete it"
"Good service, keys received promptly and they do the job well"
"Good quality bins, delivered on time. Thank you"
"Great Range of products - with deeply efficient delivey turn around. First class!"
"having used British Bins before I turned to them again when I needed more, great product and excellent service. The bins arrived as expected on time, the stickers having already arrived separately, and were in use with a few minutes. Very happy to recommend them"
"Quick delivery and a quality bin"
"we orderd wheelli bin bags, the delivery was very quick and the quality of the bags was excellent l would recomend BritishBins"
"Good quality bin...speedy delivery πŸ‘πŸ½"
"the bin is perfect"
"Awesome gadget very please with elastic band for a 240ltr wheelie bin keeps wheelie bin bag in place."
"First class. Promt delivery of quality goods with plenty of emails giving an up to date account of the order and invoices."
"just what i wanted right shape and size"
"A good quality bin, at a reasonable price, delivered promptly."
"The product I ordered was delivered to schedule and is fit for purpose.The design is sleek and not immediately obvious.Easy to empty and keep clean"
"Mis-selling as far as bin colour was concerned.. Awful after sales help. Never go near British Bins again."
"I placed an order for a ‘Grey’ wheelie bin and was sent a black one. When I called I was told it was a dark grey. The item was clearly black."
BritishBins Ltd. is rated 4.66 based on 296 reviews