BritishBins Ltd. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BritishBins Ltd.

tony.haistead@britishbins.co.uk

4 Sydenham Avenue

How would you rate BritishBins Ltd. ?

Lee's Yard
"A very good company to trade with. Good quality products and plenty of choice at a competitive price. Prompt on delivery."
Steve Coulter
"I wanted a 120 ltr brown bin but my local council only supplied the large 240 ltr bins which are too big. British Bins Ltd were the only company that had any that were the same height as my other 120 ltr bins. Ordering was simple, delivery very quick and I am very pleased with the bin. It has been filled with garden waste and emptied by the bin men without a hitch. The 120 ltr size is great for small homes with one or two people and only takes up half the space. The photo shows 2 original 120 ltr black and green bins supplied by the local council (size no longer supplied) alongside my new brown bin from British Bins Ltd."
MARTIN Kinghoward
"I will be using the "wheelie bin" wheels for my carriage for my lifeboat as the ones I have at present are solid plastic & split"
"Efficient and prompt delivery, robust and high quality product with good customer service."
"Excellent service. Quality of Bin is better than that provided by the council. No issues whatsoever"
"Excellent service and products"
"High quality bins, speedy delivery, efficient email notifications"
"The bin is nice and works. The only suggestion I would make is to have a larger range (perhaps you do? But I didn’t see it. Also as most people do not deal with bins they may be like me and not realise what the sizes are. The council used to provide these and they don’t now which is great for you business. I only wish I could have bought the same size as the big ones."
"Bin delivered promptly by careful driver. Excellent quality bin. Very pleased with product!"
"Quick delivery..no problems"
"Helpful and fast delivery"
"Purchased a replacement Hailo bin. One of the very few suppliers stocking the same bin as the one I already had. Reasonable price & prompt delivery."
"Ordered a bin but discovered we no longer needed it & emailed to cancel. Very prompt responses & all taken care of without undue stress. Would happily purchase from them again - many thanks!"
"Very well made and look great Bit it DIY needed but worth it"
"Very happy with the delivery and service, received from BritishBins and the quality of the triple wheelie bin store is very good - should last for many years to come."
"Fantastic service, excellent quality bin, thank you 😊 5 star"
"Quick and speedy service."
"I find your sevice is excellent never any problems thank you"
"Bought a second bin. Virtually perfect condition. Fast delivery Thank you would use again."
"I bought a 660 litre four wheel bin, brilliant product. The bin is strong and I'm sure will last many years. The delivery was quick and efficient, with an excellent friendly driver. Ideal for use with the HMO's I operate."
"These numbers are not very good, they stick to the paper. The last lot of numbers that I had from this company were 10x better and much easier to put on at least they stuck to the clear plastic which made it much easier to put on. I would not be ordering any more numbers from this company m"
"Easy to order, quick check-out process and even quicker delivery. What's not to love?"
"Good website and accurate delivery times as promised."
BritishBins Ltd. is rated 4.67 based on 315 reviews