BritishBins Ltd. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend BritishBins Ltd.

tony.haistead@britishbins.co.uk

4 Sydenham Avenue

How would you rate BritishBins Ltd.?

Lee's Yard
Lee's Yard
Verified Buyer
"A very good company to trade with. Good quality products and plenty of choice at a competitive price. Prompt on delivery."
Steve Coulter
Steve Coulter
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a 120 ltr brown bin but my local council only supplied the large 240 ltr bins which are too big. British Bins Ltd were the only company that had any that were the same height as my other 120 ltr bins. Ordering was simple, delivery very quick and I am very pleased with the bin. It has been filled with garden waste and emptied by the bin men without a hitch. The 120 ltr size is great for small homes with one or two people and only takes up half the space. The photo shows 2 original 120 ltr black and green bins supplied by the local council (size no longer supplied) alongside my new brown bin from British Bins Ltd."
MARTIN Kinghoward
MARTIN Kinghoward
Verified Buyer
"I will be using the "wheelie bin" wheels for my carriage for my lifeboat as the ones I have at present are solid plastic & split"
Mark Kent 6206
Verified Buyer
"Bought 3 dustbins - really good and very strong (I plan to use them as feed bins on a small farm) although the lids are a bit flimsy. Office staff very helpful and went the 'extra mile' to find what I wanted."
"Delivered in the time scales required. Left in a sensible place"
"The bins arrived on time and are of a decent quality, just do the job as designed. Very happy with bins and with British Bins in general."
"Stickers that I bought survived a fall of snow just as I applied them to the bib"
"Simple ordering process via the web site ... fast delivery ..."
"The product was realistically price (inc. p+p) and arrived the following day after ordering online. Good service, thank you."
H Jane Weller 1109
Verified Buyer
"helpful, efficient and prompt"
Paul Basham 6976
Verified Buyer
"Awesome product, very well made."
Donna Harding 535
Verified Buyer
"Left the bins we ordered, half a mile away from our house, blocking driveways, totally unacceptable, when we phoned to inform British Bins they were not interested. Will not be ordering again !"
Hi Donna,

You have our apologies that your bins were left in the wrong place, we have looked into this for you and would like to offer the following explanation.

We have no log of a call into our office regarding this order. We always try to deal with any issues our customers have with genuine care and I assure you had you spoken to one of our team here in the office we would have certainly tried to assist you. Is it possible that you spoke with the local depot who delivered these bins instead?

It appears that you placed this order online, and having looked into the delivery location we see it is a rather rural area, we can see how a driver in a large vehicle may be slightly confused. Sadly as there were no additional instructions for the driver against this order, only the name of the house, it would seem the driver left them in what they believed to be the best place - you have our apologies if their judgement was bad. We accept that a driver should have called once they were near though in future we would always advise speaking with us or leaving further delivery instructions as we will be able to ensure this happens for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused Donna.

The team at BritishBins.
Freddie Gee 1120
Verified Buyer
"On the telephone they answered my query with genuine interest. Fantastic service."
"Good quality & value grit bin, delivered on time."
Sherwood Park School 2
Verified Buyer
"The support, product and cost were all excellent. Delivery was as promised and we are extremely pleased with our purchase, thank you."
Lynne Jones 3191
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with bin store. Better quality than the one it replaced. Delivery excellent."
"It’s made my life much easier as I don’t have to pick up the rubbish from the back garden after the foxes have been"
James Allen 5545
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't find a bin with a decently fitting lid or locks anywhere. Nothing on the high street or in garden centres. The bins perfect, great quality. Delivery was quick and easy."
Glenda E Gillies 2936
Verified Buyer
"Extremely efficient web site and delivery service. The outdoor waste bin I ordered is robust and stylish. It functions extremely well, with a good locking system when you close it, but it does need to be positioned near a wall or fence, because if you open it and allow the lid to fall to the back of the bin the 'hinge' becomes disconnected and the lid falls off - theat is, assuming my bin doesn't have a securing part missing."
Golamead Limited 2
Verified Buyer
"They are efficient, quick to put things right (an error outside their control) and their products seem pretty robust. We have been using them for about six years."
Guest Shopper 2250
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and bins delivered very quickly to agreed address in perfect condition. I’ll be glad to use your firm again. Thanks"
Paul Smeeth 3746
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered bins from this company on several occasions using their online system and everything has been perfect. Good quality product which is delivered quickly. Who could ask for more!"
Mr Nigel Phillip Borley 7441
Verified Buyer
"The bin was delivered quickly and efficiently. Unfortunately one of the plastic lugs that the lid attaches to broke off after a couple of weeks"
BritishBins Ltd. is rated 4.67 based on 251 reviews