BritishBins Ltd Reviews

BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 5th August 2016
MARTIN kinghoward
BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2016
dawn holloway-reeves
Ordered this as I didn't have I wheelie bin. Lovely well made sturdy bin and a really good price. But not long after buying it I went to throw a bag in and found a weird grumpy guy called Oscar. He was a right grouch, but I let him stay as he seemed happy enough in there. But then his mate came a long, a big yellow haired bird. An now there's a whole bunch of them hanging around my street. Some Eastern European guy always counting an a guy who never stops eating cookies an two gay guys called Bert and Earnie. I wouldn't mind so much but for all the bloody singing...
Jason, we pride ourselves in not just supplying well needed refuse containers to millions but also in bringing communities together for the good of our Earth. Our main mission, firstly, is to unite this nation and applaud the diversity therein. That said – don’t even consider kicking the Grouch out please. Please also consider directing him to our site should he need to upgrade his humble abode. We are here to help!
BritishBins Team
Web page does not clear the trolley of contents when closed. As a consequence, when decided to buy the bins a week later I ended up ordering twice the number of bins needed.
One of the bins received was not what was ordered. When claimed about this I was asked to prove that it was not the wrong one (how do you confirm a negative??).
It was also demanded from me to round all bins together and take a "Group photo", to prove I was given the wrong bin. The most idiotic request I have ever received and not taking into consideration that the bins were spread over three floors and I'm not based at the delivery address.
The phone helpdesk was even worse, insisting on me doing something not practically possible, making me very angry and even accusing me of fabricating facts, based on previous mistakes also done by British Bins (!).
At the end, someone showed up unannounced and solved the issue.
Was it necessary to put me under so much stress and take nearly a month to fix this??
BritishBins Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 602 reviews