Brew Mart Reviews

Read Brew Mart Reviews

sales@brewmart.co.uk

28 Abbey Lane

Tell us how Brew Mart made you happy
An excellent quality product and delivered promptly.
I will definately be using Brew Mart again in the very near future.
My order was promptly dispatched, thank you!
Everythink perfect Thank you
Kit delivered in poly bag tins severely dented box broken open
Very pleased with the friendly and efficient service despite lock down conditions. I even got a phone call about a mistake I had made on my order which could have left me short of equipment. All round excellent
Small purchase but handled efficiently and speedily.
Great service, quick delivery, and amazing choice of products have recommended to all my homebrew friends 👍👍
Easy to order and great to be able to collect from the shop. Really appreciated in these difficult times. My Dad has been a regular customer of Brewmart since it first opened in the original shop on Abbey Lane. As a local senior citizen he can only buy direct and collect, thank you so much for making this possible and looking after your loyal customers.
Great service. Good selection of products. Fast delivery. Keep up the good work. Stay safe
Quick and easy to order. Great value for money and delivered on time.
Delivery prompt and on-time. So far product is performing as described.
great service will use again
My father is normally an avid wine maker. However due to Covid 19 he has been self isolating and his stocks were running low .
From the Brew Mart website I was pleased to see his favourite wine kit was available by mail order.
I placed the order online and within a couple of days the wine kit was delivered to his home address. I have a very happy dad to be back making wine again. Excellent service. Thank you Brew Mart!
Excellent service and fast delivery.
Excellent speedy delivery
Amazing service - delivered within a couple of days of ordering even in the middle of a pandemic! Great product too - thanks 😊
Excellent service, very quick delivery during unprecedented times, arrived just as described. Thank you.
Everything arrived in decent time and well packaged. Postal charges quite high but no real issues.
Been in this shop several times over the last couple of years and always found them friendly and helpful. They've got a good range of products and are very reasonably priced.
I've ordered online on two ocassions from Brewmart recently due to lockdown and both times was spot on. Couldn't ask for better service.
Speedy service and very knowledgeable. Can't be faulted. And the beer being produced is excellent - but I'm not sure we can give you the total credit for that!
Brew Mart is rated 4.80 based on 168 reviews