Brew Mart Reviews

Read Brew Mart Reviews

sales@brewmart.co.uk

28 Abbey Lane

Tell us how Brew Mart made you happy
After having a previous brew as a gift I was keen to try another, I ordered this with yourselves and found it easy and relatively quick, good service👍
Friendly, Helpful No nonsense service and rapid delivery!
Just The job!
Easy to deal with
Excellent, comprehensive range of products. Website easy to navigate. Cheers!
Can't fault it. Large order and it was all there - no missing items as you often get from some places. Well packed and arrived quickly. Will definitely use again.
Always have on stock the products you want and delivery time is second to none
Very quick dispatch and delivery.
Always a great service. I mostly use the mail order due to work commitments. But have been to the shop before. The advice and help was second to none. Very knowledgable and helpful thank you. Highly recommend
Good stuff at a decent price and delivered quickly even to Northern Ireland.
One of the spray malt bags had a pinhole in it so there was gunk over everything, but it washed off.
Beer brewed and in the barrel... just counting down to tasting time.
Ordered a beer kit for my Dad quite late in the day. Delighted that it arrived well before Christmas, only took about 3 days. Great service
Good service again
Great service, good price, swift delivery. Would recommend.
Very good service and quick delivery
Hi Brewmart my order before Xmas was damaged during and never got to me. I contacted you after receiving an email from the courier telling me it had gone to glass damage. I have not received any notification return from yourselves.
Order swiftly dealt with - quick delivery and good quality commodity - thank you will definitely order again
Fantastic service, came quickly and although one box had leaked they replaced it without any hassle (Although an email to let us know this would have been helful) We will definitely be buying our kits from here from now on.
Items arrived quickly ,pleased with service .I would buy from brew mart again.
BrewMart is a great brew shop, I live pretty local so like to pop in and browse, always friendly and super helpful staff, usually walk out with something different, they’ve got a really great selection of brew kits, ingredients and consumables, never gone without, I’m brewing a Mangrove Jacks NZ IPA at the moment, super easy and nearly ready to bottle! - will definitely be buying again from them soon, cheers!
Nice little shop
Excellent service fast delivery I will order again thank you
Brew Mart is rated 4.83 based on 317 reviews