Brew Mart Reviews

Read Brew Mart Reviews

sales@brewmart.co.uk

28 Abbey Lane

Tell us how Brew Mart made you happy
Hi Brewmart my order before Xmas was damaged during and never got to me. I contacted you after receiving an email from the courier telling me it had gone to glass damage. I have not received any notification return from yourselves.
I ordered a corker which the website showed as adjustable, when it arrived it was a cheap non adjustable one. I was advised that they have never sold an adjustable corker, but what I received was still value for money end of. I could of bought the cheap one elsewhere for a lot less than I have paid for this rubbish with cheaper postage. I only paid the ridiculous delivery charge as I thought I was getting the item shown, no offer to return the item for a full refund, I now note the picture has been changed though, very poor customer service & I won't be using again.
When I screwed my Co2 injector into the cap the Co2 came out of the valve and didn't into the pressure barrel. I then tried another cap on the barrel and applied to Co2 injector and it worked fine so I have sent the cap back to brewmart on the 30th April for a replacement. Alan Evans
Brew Mart is rated 4.84 based on 413 reviews