Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners

info@carpetcleaning.co.uk

How would you rate Breeze Carpet Cleaners?

B.Mc D - N1 8QX
Unverified Reviewer

Professional carpet cleaner who tried a number of options to clear all stains. A good service and happy to recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

Professional in every way! Breeze have been bringing my carpets back to life for several years now. I highly recommend both for the lovely customer service and high quality work.
Livvy
Verified Buyer

They are very efficient, cost effective and experts. I cannot fault them in any way, they have carried out high end work and also every day work for my employer and personally for myself.
Helene
Verified Buyer

I saw Breeze advertising their carpet cleaning service and decided to try them out. They came the very next day and did a marvelous job. Very professional and fast, I was quite impressed. My old staircase carpet looked new again, as did the rug in the sitting room. I would recommend you book a job with them. They did such a good job, I asked the guy if Breeze did window cleaning as well as I am looking for this service. Had he said yes, i would have booked them straight there and then. Very impressive service.
Kate
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant. Very quick response to my initial enquiry. Excellent quote. Appointment organised super quickly and excellent job done!
thank you.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, quick response, lovely result x
Katerina
Unverified Reviewer

I booked the appointment and got a quote of how much would it cost me. My carpets are dirty from food ( I have two little kids) which the company was aware. The cleaner arrived 20 minutes later just to tell me that he doesn't want to do it and that he would charge me extra 10£ to bring the cleaning machine to 3rd floor. I asked him if there is at least something that he can do and he said that he doesn't want to do it at all. When he left, I called the company and asked about it just as the extra 10£ (the lady receptionist told me that they don't charge anything like that) and now I need to wait until tuesday to see if somebody will call me back
Verified Buyer

Efficient friendly and flexible service.
Eva N20
Verified Buyer

Moving out can be stressful at the best of times I'm so pleased that I found Breeze Carpet Cleaners. Breeze is a well organised company. Booked Breeze for an end of tenancy curtain cleaning and carpet steaming. They're extremely punctual, did an excellent job, there were no hidden extra and they provided a detailed receipt. Breeze carpet cleaning company is fantastic value for money and I would have no hesitation to call them again. Excellent service, very professional, reliable and friendly. I was very happy with the service received.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service I received. From making booking they really accommodated me. Cleaner was quick, efficient and went over areas I requested.

My carpets look lovely.
Thank you. I will be using you again. And would highly recommend Breeze Carpet cleaners.

I

Helena
Verified Buyer

Brilliant so impressed this is third time I have used them and the Carpet Cleaner couldn't have been more helpful and professional. Carpets are stain free and look brand new.. Helena, Elstree.Herts

well done, excellent service
Tracey

Carpets not cleaned satisfactory
Contacted office,sent photos still no answer from them.really not happy and so disappointed.
Will not be leaving it...I would like them done again or full refund
Lydia
Verified Buyer

So hard working - I was really impressed the carpets are looking great now! Thank you so much for your professionalism - so rare to find - I feel lucky!
Sorghum Birch
Verified Buyer

We have used Breeze Carpet Cleaner to clean our sofas couple of times and have found them very reliable and professional. Always are able to accommodate our needs and provide great service! Highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Great service! I was able to get an appointment on a weekend, and they were very helpful even when parking was an issue. The person who cleaned the carpets was cheery and friendly and did a really good job and also offered good tips on how to maintain the carpets! Thank you very much!
Lesley
Verified Reviewer

Easy to book, empathetic approach to my very elderly parents , pleasant operator for whom nothing was too much trouble , lovely results.would recommend them to anyone
Dorothy Maida Vale London
Verified Reviewer

Breeze were on time very efficient & polite workers and the huge carpet was spotless
like new I definitely will arrange with them to come again and do recommend to others
who may need the same service......price reasonable well worth it !!!!
Jules
Verified Buyer

I had my carpets cleaned today by Breeze and I am throughly impressed with the results. I have had my carpets cleaned before and the results weren't very good.
A very pleasant and hard working man called Adam did an amazing job and took time and care over my carpets. He moved all my furniture and ensured the whole carpet was cleaned.
My carpets were quite dirty with a lot of stains and now they look.like new
I will definitely be using Breeze again
Asha Myuran
Verified Buyer

The stains came out the carpets - lovely gentleman who cleaned our carpets I would recommended and good quote compared to others. Definitely use - good friendly service. Thank you all.
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.59 based on 202 reviews