Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners
Read Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

info@carpetcleaning.co.uk

Tell us how Breeze Carpet Cleaners made you happy
I was very happy with the outcome of the cleaning if my carpets i will certainly make use of you later in the year when I have my other 2 rooms fobd.
Couldn't fault the service! On time, cleaning perfectly done and at a very good price.
I always use Breeze carpet cleaners.Professional company and excellent results.Darren always ready to please
Second time I have used breeze - fantastic service great prices and great results - highly recommend and I will booking again as and when needed
The mattress was cleaned very well and the results are great!

I am a bit weary in the "steam" cleaning. As I was watching, I didn't see any steam, more just water sprayed and sucked up!
I thought the "steam" would encourage killing bacteria and also mean it would be less wet and dry quicker. Just my thoughts though, I'm no professional.

The guy who came to do the job was great, friendly and apologetic for running late.
A mix up with timing a 1 to 2:30 appointment turned into a 5:10 appointment.

Overall a good service!
Disgusting service and job- completely ruined my sofas!
So booking was fine and helpful, they turned up on time and they guy seemed friendly and seemed to get on with the job. Sofa took a whole day to dry which was fine but they said 2 hours. When they eventually dried the sofa was all patchy and discoloured. Called the office and spoke to the owner DARREN! Vile man literally no people skills what so ever and customer service zilch. Sent same man to clean again and he was angry rude and swinging he’s arms around saying “what do you want me to do”!
called DARREN back and he wouldn’t answer anything I asked and in a raised rude tone told me to wait till there dried! I explained he need to brush up on customer service skills and he shouted “NO I DONT” and put the phone down . The sofas are completely ruined 😡
PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY AMATEUR RUDE AND RUIEN YOUR HOME!!
Fantastic and friendly service. My carpets and sofa look amazing. We had a few stains on the sofa which are now gone and it looks like a new sofa. We also had a bright orange stain on the carpet which is also fine. Will def use again. Thank you.
Excellent service, I cleaned my sofa , chairs & mattress and very happy with the service. Definitely recommend!!
Quick efficient quality service!
Amazing customer service from start to finish! Even when they couldn’t help with one of our sofas as it is dry clean only the team were really helpful, suggesting three different companies that might and sending me their details.
Professional, friendly service and fair price. Great customer service. Excellent result!!
Excellent value for money, polite, professional, quick but full service with brilliant results, a footstool, sofa and rugs looking vibrant and fresh. Would highly recommend Breeze carpet cleaners.
Efficient, professional and friendly service. I'm no longer embarrassed to have people over because of the state of the sofa!
Courteous, efficient, safe and fair price
Excellent & thorough clean completed today. Would recommend
Great customer service...grear price and great work.
They were very helpful and it all looks lovely and fresh.
Sofas and rugs look brand new
Just used Breeze for the first time after reading the reviews which did not disappoint. I would thoroughly recommend and would definitely use Breeze in the future.

Great team, great customer service and fantastic end to end delivery and results.

Will ensure to get my carpets cleaned on at least an annual basis.
Great clean of common stairs and great workers thanks
Amazing team. I have used both commercially and also privately. The results have always been great and the staff are very friendly and professional.
Darren is always really accommodating and does his best to always work around your schedule.
Highly recommend.
Friendly organised and above all made my carpets look clean again
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.74 based on 440 reviews