Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners

How would you rate Breeze Carpet Cleaners?

"From the moment I called to ask for a quote, arrange an appointment, to the carpet cleaner calling to verify the appointment time and do the job, the whole experience has been a breeze. No pun intended but all the staff were helpful, willing to accomdate changes were possible & yes my carpets look great. I definitely recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaner. 😃👍"
"On time, efficient and clean work"
Pam Winkworth
Unverified Reviewer
"My carpet is cream and over 15 years old. Breeze always make them look brand new. They always leave my house lovely and clean and tidy and alwys arrive on time . Adam is freindly and professional and I'd recommend them to everyone..."
"Excellent service, friendly staff. Good price. Made my carpets look like new again!"
Christine Whitmore
Verified Reviewer
"so pleased most excellent service would definitely recommend. Thank you."
Sharren Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"Darren was great with the booking and Stan was great sorting out our rug. Would highly recommend. Thank you again."
"The team was professional, quick and good communicators. We will certainly use them again when required."
Shebahn Aherne
Unverified Reviewer
"I use breeze every 6 months on my white carpets and they do wonders. Always helpful and the staff are very professional and efficient."
"My carpets and home felt so dusty after I had the builders in. I found breeze carpet cleaners by chance via a google search. Customer service was brilliant and I explained my situation as i have a young child and didn’t want her around dusty carpets and furniture and breeze were able to fit me in on the same day! My carpets and sofa were cleaned to a very high standard I was so impressed and happy that breeze made my home feel like home again. There was a massive stain by the door and breeze got it out! I was shocked. The guy that came did not rush the job and was very friendly. Payment was easy via debit card after the job was complete and the man had a little device to do this. I would definitely use this company again and I highly recommend. Thanks"
"The work was done super fast, the workmen were clean, tidy and respectful in my flat. The carpets were cleaned to a high standard, I would definitely use Breeze again and would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of having their carpets cleaned."
"I managed to get a booking with Breeze for the next day, which was amazing. They did an excellent job cleaning carpets, curtains and mattress, the Breeze representative was very friendly."
Vanessa Clarke
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy to book and price over the phone. Very efficient cleaning process and the carpets and furniture look very good. When some furniture could not be cleaned with the steam, we were told openly and this was deducted straight away from the cost."
"Prompt courteous service . Carpets look great"
"efficient booking came on time superb job in cleaning carpets"
"Good communication with Breeze from booking appointment to the day I had my carpet and rug cleaned. Good service very quick and efficiently very happy would definitely recommend."
"Best carpet clean ever and we have tried a few! Got rid of well established stains . Job done efficiently and quickly. Would use no-one else now! Great price & great service!"
"really quick process, currently waiting on my sofa to dry but it looks and smells fantastic!"
"A very good service all round. Booking the appointment was very straightforward. On the day, the carpet cleaner was punctual, he worked quickly and efficiently and the results are great."
"We used Breeze for 2 sofas and 2 rooms and very happy with the job! Thanks for great service and easy booking. Highly recommended."
"Was very happy with the service, carpets look brand new would definitely recommend."
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.65 based on 251 reviews