Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners

Tell us how Breeze Carpet Cleaners made you happy

"I enjoyed my experience as a customer using Breeze. Darren was always very polite, and efficient. I just had to call their customer service and I also had a lovely person on the phone eager to help. The quality of the service I had was commendable. Thank you"
"I have used Darren at Breeze several times to clean the carpets in my flat. He always gives me a very competitive quote and does the job quickly and competently. Last time I was worried that the carpets were beyond saving but he managed to get them looking great again!"
"I had my sofa cleaned - I'm very happy with the prompt arrival, friendliness, really professional and service of the staff from start to finish and will be sure to use your services in the future for my carpets. My sofa is super clean, the price point is perfect and my home was left in a good state. Thank you so much!"
"Amazing service! Very easy to book and great value. Cleaner was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The stains are out of my sofa and my carpet is very clean. Would highly recommend!"
"This was a fantastic, competitively priced service. Thank you!"
"They came on time, worked to my full satisfaction and the job was completed in just one hour. Highly recommended to anyone, so thanks again for a good job well done."
"Fast, professional cleaning. Really happy with the results."
"Great company. Efficient, reliable & good-value. Highly recommend."
"Great company. Efficient, obliging, great value & reliable. Highly recommend"
"super impressed with this company - not only do my carpets look and smell amazing but lovely people to deal with , very responsive , ontime - i have used many carpet cleaning companies in the past, I now will not be bothering with anyone else!!"
"The carpet cleaner arrived on time. My carpets were cleaned with professional carpet cleaning equipment, the cleaning was efficiently undertaken starting at the top of the house. The carpet cleaner was polite and friendly. I am pleased with results - my carpets are clean and stains removed. I would recommend and use Breeze again."
"They did a very good clean for me including stairs and very reasonable"
"I always use Breeze - they have cleaned carpets, upholstery and mattresses for me. Punctual, and efficient, I am very please to use their services."
"Darren was extremely helpful with the booking and speed in arranging. The guys on the day were very polite and friendly and did a 5 star job. I could not recommend them more highly. Such a totally polished experience is very hard to find these days. Superb !!!!!"
"They didn’t inform me that paint stains don’t come off. Not happy at all."
"Very prompt and polite friendly service. Quick to set equipment up. Listened to what I wanted done. Superb results"
"This is the second time I am using Breeze cleaners and I am really pleased again with the service. My carpets were really stained and looking very dated but all the marks are gone and the carpets have been revived. I would highly recommend this service. The gentlemen that cleaned the carpet was polite and professional . I look forward to using Breeze cleaners again next year."
"Would highly recommend! Very reasonable prices, with fantastic results, and Darren is absolutely lovely. Will definitely use him again next time."
"Really happy, on time, carpets look great. Would def recommend."
"Used Breeze services first time .Really happy with the job .Very reasonable and good value for money .Hope to use again . Keep up the good work Breeze !"
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.73 based on 369 reviews