Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners

How would you rate Breeze Carpet Cleaners ?

"Stan did a great job and so quickly! Excellent service and great price."
"Excellent service - have been using them for many years and they always do a good job."
"It was very straight forwards to book, with helpful staff members. Prices are very good for the service that is provided, and the carpet cleaning expert that come to our house was very professional, yet friendly and easy to talk to!"
"Arrived early and did excellent job"
"Breeze Carpet Cleaners are a Great company we work with them now on a on going basis. Efficient and professional."
"Efficient and professional service. Carpets looked great afterwards even in previous heavily soiled areas caused by my dachshund puppy! Will definitely use Breeze again."
"We had an urgent job which Breeze responded to quickly. Work was done to a high standard, very efficient, we will not hesitate to use them again."
"Although the carpet cleaner arrived late he was very apologetic. I was also very happy with the price and the quality of the cleaning. Would use again."
"This was the first time I used this company. Darren answered all my questions quickly & politely. The man who came to clean my carpets & sofas did a fantastic job ( better than the company I’ve used in the past. ) they were competitively priced. I would highly recommend."
"First time I have used this company, great customer service / excellent carpet cleaners, very respectful of our home My carpet have not been cleaned for a very long time and now they look like new, feeling soft and clean under our feet ! Our house is now refresh....very very happy I would definitely recommend this company and use them in the future."
"nice people, clean work"
"great job, efficient, and carpets look brand new..."
"Have used Breeze several times now for carpets and upholstery as they are reliable, easy to deal with and value for money. Carpets always look great after and they always manage to remove any marks!"
"Good timekeeping, excellent & friendly service. Will come again. Many thanks."
"Goood service. Personable and knowledgable operator. Very satisfied with the result. Would definitely use again."
"Friendly service very efficient and an excellent job highly recommend"
"whole experience was a breeze lol! able to come at short notice and did a fantastic job, on time, extremely friendly and efficient job all round. Sofas look as good as new and will get more life out of the rug now too! would definitely use again and recommend to anyone. Thank you!"
"Adam was great, brought the carpets and couch back to life!"
"Brilliant as always, I use them every year for myself or others in my family highly recommend"
"Excellent communication and organisation. Very efficient service."
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.67 based on 281 reviews