Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners
Read Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

info@carpetcleaning.co.uk

Tell us how Breeze Carpet Cleaners made you happy
My booking was well managed and fully delivered. The technician who attended was very courteous, personable and skilled who exceeded expectations and left the carpets and curtains in a very clean and first rate condition. Although I was fortunate to enjoy a discount on the work completed , I would have been very content with the full price .
I had Breeze to clean my three pice suite. When it had dried one of the chairs looked worse than it had before it was so called clean. I rang the company and they said they would get back to me. Three days later I rang again only to be told there was nothing they could do and they did not guarantee to remove marks. I have since tried to clean it with my steam cleaner and it has come up like new. A lady I spoke to said someone would need to come out and have a look but when I spoke to second person that was certainly not an option. They just did not care. It was a total waste of money employing them and I would certainly not recommend them or ever use them again.
Good communications and on time. Great job cleaning our carpets and removing some stains with minimum fuss. Great job all round and recommend to others.
Stains still on carpet. When I called and told them that the stains have not been removed from the carpets after steam clean , I was told that this type of service does not guarantee stain removal. What’s the point of having carpets professionally cleaned, if surface stains are not guaranteed to come off. I assumed , the whole point of having carpets professionally cleaned , was so that they are cleaned and surface stains are removed. Waste of time and money.
Fantastic! Really friendly man who worked so hard . Will definitely use this company again .
Impeccable service from start to finish. Booking was easy and quick, price reasonable. Technician arrived promptly and was professional and personable. He got the carpets and sofa so clean - I was really impressed. Will definitely use again
Perfectly cleaned rug! Very happy. 2nd time using this company for their efficiency helpful polite staff.
Great as ever. We always use Breeze Carpet Cleaners. Darren and his team are always conscientious and do a great job.
Just a note to say thanks very much. Peter arrived early, worked really quickly and gave us some good advice about cleaning and the correct types of products to use. He did a fantastic job even getting out water stains of our couch which we thought were going to be impossible to remove. I've used Breeze Carpet Cleaners since 2016 and whenever Darren sends timely reminders, I get a date booked in straight away.
Efficient and effective
The cleaner was polite and efficient, but I think they need to allow more time for each appointment as he was running late. He is a fast worker but any less time would not result in such a good job. The greasy marks all gone from sofa, and cream rug much cleaner. It takes longer than an hour to dry though, more like 5 or 6. This is fine though, you don't get a thing clean without getting water and detergent on it. All in all a good job and good value.
Stan did brilliant work today. The carpets and upholstery all look great and I am very pleased. He was polite and courteous throughout. With thanks from a grateful client for a job well done.
Really happy with the service, our sofa was really stained and they managed to remove majority of the stains.(understandably not going to be able to remove all) The guy doing it was also really nice and polite. Would defo recommend.
Very happy with Breeze carpet cleaners. Darren is very helpful and always doing his best to accommodate the date we request for the cleaning. Reliable team and excellent cleaning.
I enjoyed my experience as a customer using Breeze. Darren was always very polite, and efficient. I just had to call their customer service and I also had a lovely person on the phone eager to help. The quality of the service I had was commendable. Thank you
I have used Darren at Breeze several times to clean the carpets in my flat. He always gives me a very competitive quote and does the job quickly and competently. Last time I was worried that the carpets were beyond saving but he managed to get them looking great again!
I had my sofa cleaned - I'm very happy with the prompt arrival, friendliness, really professional and service of the staff from start to finish and will be sure to use your services in the future for my carpets. My sofa is super clean, the price point is perfect and my home was left in a good state. Thank you so much!
Amazing service! Very easy to book and great value. Cleaner was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The stains are out of my sofa and my carpet is very clean. Would highly recommend!
This was a fantastic, competitively priced service. Thank you!
They came on time, worked to my full satisfaction and the job was completed in just one hour. Highly recommended to anyone, so thanks again for a good job well done.
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.72 based on 383 reviews