Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners
Read Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

info@carpetcleaning.co.uk

Tell us how Breeze Carpet Cleaners made you happy
Courteous, efficient, safe and fair price
Excellent & thorough clean completed today. Would recommend
Great customer service...grear price and great work.
They were very helpful and it all looks lovely and fresh.
Sofas and rugs look brand new
Just used Breeze for the first time after reading the reviews which did not disappoint. I would thoroughly recommend and would definitely use Breeze in the future.

Great team, great customer service and fantastic end to end delivery and results.

Will ensure to get my carpets cleaned on at least an annual basis.
Great clean of common stairs and great workers thanks
Amazing team. I have used both commercially and also privately. The results have always been great and the staff are very friendly and professional.
Darren is always really accommodating and does his best to always work around your schedule.
Highly recommend.
Friendly organised and above all made my carpets look clean again
Really impressed with every aspect, from the initial contact with Darren to get the quote and it arranged through to the friendly, careful and detailed job on the day by Adam to clean rugs and chairs. He was also able to give advice on what could and not be cleaned using their service. Highly recommend and will use again.
Really easy to use service. Fast & efficient! The man who did our sofa was also really friendly and professional. Will definitely use again
Owner Darren tried taking me for a ride. Quoted me on a sofa clean and a hallway carpet at £44 and £18 (+VAT, so £74.40 total) respectively along with some other jobs that I decided not to take him up on. When it came to booking it in, all of a sudden he wanted £80 even though he told me the minimum call out charge is £60! He then became very rude over the phone just saying "No" over and over again when I asked him to explain why he wanted £80 and went against his initial quotation.

Extremely unprofessional and not a man of his word - DO NOT USE
I used this company for the second time and I have been very pleased with their work.
Professional, punctual, efficient, polite, what more can I say.
I will recommend them to family and friends.
I had my carpet and 3seater settee and arm chair cleaned
I was very pleased with the result
Very professional came on time no mess
Would have them back again
Nice man as well
They've cleaned 2 rugs and one sofa. Great job - the wine stain on one rug is gone, everything looks clean and fresh. The communication went smoothly and the job was done quick.
They left permanent stains on my sofa and they broke a very expensive sculpture. They were very unprofessional and their manager/owner refused to accept responsibility. I've filed a claim for the damage through their insurer.
Fantastic job! Very professional and prompt to make sure that the client are happy.
Anabela
Really professional staff and they did a great job cleaning our carpets and upholstery. One of the most reasonably priced in the business, too!
Came across an advert on Instagram- my enquiry was responded too within the hour. I have an 18 month old & my sofa looked like a lost cause...& now it genuinely looks brand new!!
Punctual very polite and a great service
Really pleased with the carpets, the 2 men who came to do them were polite and professional. Thank you!
An absolutely fantastic service. Muharram arrived on time and took his time to clean our sofas and mattress to immense detail. Highly recommend this company and his service.
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.74 based on 428 reviews