Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners
Read Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

info@carpetcleaning.co.uk

Tell us how Breeze Carpet Cleaners made you happy
Never used a carpet cleaning service before, but there are enough videos online to give you some idea of what to expect. Booking an appointment was easy and straightforward. Adam did a fantastic job and had no problem taking direction on which areas to go over again. He was friendly, with a great sense of humor. He carried the large cleaner up three flights of stairs without complaint. Would highly recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners for anyone looking, and you would not be breaking the bank either.
really great service, super clean mattress and efficient company with good communication all round!
Really pleased with the service. It was easy to organise, the person turned up on time, it was all done very quickly and my carpets and sofa are looking great.
Stan was on time, knowledgeable and extremely hard working. Completed the job with no fuss. Thank you
The guy from Breeze Carpet Cleaners was punctual courteous and got on with the job straight away. He did a great job and cleaned the carpets and sofa as requested. Another great experience of using this company whom I have now used three or four times, each time with complete satisfaction. Highly recommended!
Excellent service provided, thank you.
Really impressed, would recommend. Adam was amazing. I’m so pleased with the results.
Excellent service! A really well done job!
Thorough and efficient. They never let you down. You can rest assured you won't regret using them.
Complete waste of time. After not showing up as booked, it took a week of chasing to finally get a call back from someone. I finally spoke to the manager to book a new time but he spent the whole time arguing and told me he doesn’t care if they have poor customer service. I won’t bother wasting my time again
NEVER use this company ! I booked a carpet cleaning and no one came, The owner of the company Darren came back to me after 4 days later to apologize and ask me to book another session. No answer from them why no one show up just “a sorry”. This person was very rude on the phone and have a very bad customer service. I do not recommend at all.
Breeze cleaned carpets for me. They were very efficient and competent (the carpets look wonderful now - a new lease of life) and provided pleasant and excellent service, both from the office and on site, which also made life as easy as possible for me in my own home. I'm delighted to recommend them.
Horrible company. They stained my sofa and broke an antique and have refused to compensate. I found Darren rude and lacking in professionalism. The stains they left on my sofa are impossible to remove and they refused to take responsibility for the stains or the breakage. Stay away from this company.
Excellent, fast, easy to communicate, thorough
Rude customer service.They need to learn how to talk to people.
Polite people who did a fine job. Thoroughly recommend.
Very rude service wouldn’t recommend at all. What a waste of time.
The service I received was not grate my chairs still look the same my mattress’s are ok but will not be using there service again. Workers were rude complaining as soon as they got to my property about not having no lift so I will be charged more cleaned one side of my mattress as they claimed the other side couldn’t be wet as for my sofas they steamed them and didn’t even think to clean the back and in creases I had to ask was not impressed for the price I should have received better service
I have been using Breeze Carpet Cleaners for years for my home. Always on time, courteous, professional, carrying out the work to the highest standard and for a very moderate fee. Darren is a pleasure to deal with. I can’t recommend them enough.
Really have no idea where these positive reviews are from - suspicious given that our carpets were not cleaned to the 7 step standard online and the cleaner didn't understand a word of Enlgish, he needed a hand everytime he went into a room and wouldn't move light furnture unless you were helping him. Be prepared for no hot water as they use it all up. I don't recommend these cowboys at all.
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.69 based on 469 reviews