Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners

How would you rate Breeze Carpet Cleaners ?

"Carpets are so cleaned up. I am so happy for there job."
"Extremely helpful, highly organised and efficient. Did a great job on cleaning the carpets specified, have used them on 4 occasions now and always extremely satisfied."
"I have had Breeze this year for the second time. The person who came was helpful, friendly and efficient and I am satisfied with the result."
"Very reliable. Turned up on time, very pleasant men, very thorough with the cleaning especially as there were two stains which I did not think would come out. Carpet looks as good as new now and has been down for seventeen years! Would use Breeze Carpet Cleaners again and would definitely recommend them."
"Very good service. The guys came on time and stuck to the original quote. The carpet is looking almost new and it is 12 years old. Have not used them before but after today, I would not hesitate to use this firm the next time."
"I have used Breeze Carpet Cleaners the last 3 years and recommend them highly, they are punctual, thorough and professional and good value for money."
"Excellent service all round. From booking the appointment, information given and actual cleaning excellent can't fault."
"Arrived exactly on time and did a great job of cleaning our carpets. Excellent value for money and friendly staff"
"The deep cleaning which made my carpet look as good as new. Amazing stuff."
"Did an amazing job on my sofa It looked brand new They were Very professional and would be contacting them again"
"Wonderful, quick service at a reasonable price."
"I cannot tell you how happy I am with this company, my tired cream carpet has now a new lease of life, it looks amazing, no stains from doggie paws and looking brand new. The two gentlemen who steamed the carpet, were polite and efficient and got on with the job. I genuinely am so pleased and will certainly use them again and recommend to friends and work colleagues."
"Stan did a great job and so quickly! Excellent service and great price."
"Excellent service - have been using them for many years and they always do a good job."
"It was very straight forwards to book, with helpful staff members. Prices are very good for the service that is provided, and the carpet cleaning expert that come to our house was very professional, yet friendly and easy to talk to!"
"Arrived early and did excellent job"
"Breeze Carpet Cleaners are a Great company we work with them now on a on going basis. Efficient and professional."
"Efficient and professional service. Carpets looked great afterwards even in previous heavily soiled areas caused by my dachshund puppy! Will definitely use Breeze again."
"We had an urgent job which Breeze responded to quickly. Work was done to a high standard, very efficient, we will not hesitate to use them again."
"Although the carpet cleaner arrived late he was very apologetic. I was also very happy with the price and the quality of the cleaning. Would use again."
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.68 based on 293 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!