Breeze Carpet Cleaners Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Breeze Carpet Cleaners

Tell us how Breeze Carpet Cleaners made you happy

"The Carpet came up very clean without leaving any mess behind."
"excellent service"
"What a great company. Our carpets look really clean and it did not take long to do. The man who came to clean the carpets was very thorough as well as friendly."
"Very nice man and very helpful but now the carpets are dry bit disappointed with some of the results."
"Reliable and Efficient service. Would definitely use again."
"Arranged an appointment on such short notice. I also appreciated the punctuality and overall professionalism of the team. They were efficient and very polite."
"Needed urgent carpet cleaning and Darren accommodated for a same day appointment, sending over a truly professional crew, who did a great job and were also extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommend."
"Very happy. Came on time and did a good job. They were also very polite and careful on the day."
"An extremely quick, efficient and effective service. The booking process was easy and turnaround time was quick. I would recommend this service 100%"
"The rep was courteous and very efficient. We are very satisfied with the cleaning. Good company"
"Excellent service, very efficient. I have used Breeze Carpet Cleaners for my employers and also for myself. I highly recommend them."
"This is my 3rd, 4th time I have been using Breeze Carpet Cleaners. The service is second to none! I rang in the morning to book an appointment and due an cancellation I was booked in for a same day appointment, which was lucky! The technician was polite and courteous! He worked hard and efficient and everything was done within 2 hours! I definitely will use Breeze again and highly recommend them to anyone who asks."
"Carpets are so cleaned up. I am so happy for there job."
"Extremely helpful, highly organised and efficient. Did a great job on cleaning the carpets specified, have used them on 4 occasions now and always extremely satisfied."
"I have had Breeze this year for the second time. The person who came was helpful, friendly and efficient and I am satisfied with the result."
"Very reliable. Turned up on time, very pleasant men, very thorough with the cleaning especially as there were two stains which I did not think would come out. Carpet looks as good as new now and has been down for seventeen years! Would use Breeze Carpet Cleaners again and would definitely recommend them."
"Very thorough job - busy reception carpet looks good as new. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Very good service. The guys came on time and stuck to the original quote. The carpet is looking almost new and it is 12 years old. Have not used them before but after today, I would not hesitate to use this firm the next time."
"I have used Breeze Carpet Cleaners the last 3 years and recommend them highly, they are punctual, thorough and professional and good value for money."
"Excellent service all round. From booking the appointment, information given and actual cleaning excellent can't fault."
Breeze Carpet Cleaners is rated 4.69 based on 306 reviews