Breakdown Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Breakdown Assist
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Breakdown Assist Reviews

About Breakdown Assist:

Breakdown Assist is a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We have been trading since 2007 as an Insurance Intermediary, and started selling insurance directly to the public over the internet in February 2011.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

I've not had to call Breakdown Assist out as yet, but very happy with a comprehensive cover for a better price than most other known companies. I hope if needed that Breakdown Assist will be be able to assist me should I ever need you in a breakdown!
Superb. Really quick and friendly service.
Dead easy to arrange
Really easy to set up. Very reasonable price
Was very easy to take out the policy at a fair price, have not had a breakdown so cannot comment on the service.
second year with breakdown assist, luckily never had to call on their service but knowing they are there gives peace of mind. Very easy to set up, extremely good value
We ordered Breakdown assist for two vehicles achieving what we think is a good deal for peace of mind and painless to complete. We have not had to use the assistance yet so cannot comment further.
Luckily I haven’t needed to use Breakdown Assist Services, so far. However, the contract was very easy to arrange and considerably more reasonably priced than other providers.
Cannot write review about breakdown cover as i have been fortunate not to need a call out. As for actually purchasing cover it was no problem, easy and quickly dealt with. Price was very competitive which suited me.
Easy to set travel arrangements but did not need any help during my travels so unable to comment further.
quick and easily done, though I hope to never need the service!
Good Value For Money .Much Cheaper Then My Other Breakdown Policy .Would Reccomend ..Easy To Renew On Computer ..
Have not had the occasion to use the service but had no problem renewing our policy
Very easy to use and set up.No Worries
Not had to use them as yet hopefully won't have to.easy to set up on line and cheaper than rivals.time will tell.
Easy to understand and sort out especially for a person of mature years, thank you.
So easy to book and welll worth it for the peace of mind.
Been with breakdown a couple of years and they provided a very good service when my daughters car broke down took us to a garage near home very good service
Had recent breakdown you dealt with it swiftly, good service, will rejoin next year
So simple to use and everything done in minuets. Have a go it's easy.
Breakdown Assist is rated 4.63 based on 1,060 reviews