Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
I have been using the products for few weeks now and I would say I have noticed a positive difference The lactic acid has worked well for my skin. As well as the other products I will continue to use them and hope to see further results.
I like , is Good
The service was excellent, I am still using the cosmetics not sure yet on how good they are
Sure it’s what I ordered but will only open the pack Xmas Eve , one of the presents to me !!
Good service
Good product, good price but Bravura seems to have discontinued their other moisturiser which was far superior
It seems to have helped 👍
I have combination skin that doesn't get sensitive easily. The products were very cute, have helped clear up my acne (I was getting a lot of hormonal acne), and didn't cause any irritation, not to mention the price was good. My only complaint would be that, as an international buyer in the US, shipping did take a long time, but that's not their fault. I would recommend this brand, but for anyone buying internationally, this should be kept in mind if you need skincare products soon.
I don’t really look after my skin very well. All I can say is that I do like the texture, sent of your collagen cream..
Lovely cleansing oil! made my skin feel very soft, smells very nice too. I will be looking at purchasing further items from this range.
Overall, I like these products and how they feel on my skin, my skin not only feels good but look food too!
Love this product!!
The moisturise face cream is very fantastic
Good product starting to see results of reduced red marks after spots now I've been using for about 5 weeks. Will be reordering.
Pleased with my glycolic acid peel but disappointed with the first cleanse oil as I was hoping this would remove makeup and then I’d second cleanse but with this I have to use a makeup remover, then double cleanse or I’m left with panda eyes (and I never use waterproof mascara). I like the packaging of the bottle though.
Woman was very helpful after I had a mix up with the postage. It was a pleasant exchange.
I've only given 4 stars as I haven't been using the glycolic and lactic acids long, the 1st week or 2 I had a few spots appear, now week 3 they've gone and I've noticed my skin is feeling smoother, makeup goes on better. So am very happy and given another couple of weeks sure it would of been a 5☆
Дуже добре , все підійшло
I’ve been using Bravura products since March and I love them.
Cosmetics with a good composition that really works!
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,589 reviews