Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Halima
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Natalie Plimmer
Overall, I like these products and how they feel on my skin, my skin not only feels good but look food too!
Love this product!!
The moisturise face cream is very fantastic
Good product starting to see results of reduced red marks after spots now I've been using for about 5 weeks. Will be reordering.
Pleased with my glycolic acid peel but disappointed with the first cleanse oil as I was hoping this would remove makeup and then I’d second cleanse but with this I have to use a makeup remover, then double cleanse or I’m left with panda eyes (and I never use waterproof mascara). I like the packaging of the bottle though.
Woman was very helpful after I had a mix up with the postage. It was a pleasant exchange.
I've only given 4 stars as I haven't been using the glycolic and lactic acids long, the 1st week or 2 I had a few spots appear, now week 3 they've gone and I've noticed my skin is feeling smoother, makeup goes on better. So am very happy and given another couple of weeks sure it would of been a 5☆
Дуже добре , все підійшло
I’ve been using Bravura products since March and I love them.
Cosmetics with a good composition that really works!
In general I really like Bravura. Salicylic acid - one love, I will order more, but it’s bad that delivery abroad is expensive. But the cleansing oil did not suit me, it clogs the pores. Cream with azulene is also good, I use 2-3 times a week because I'm afraid that it also clog pores
Recommended this range of products by a beautician and I have found them to be great for my sensitive skin. A good range with smaller bottles available to test prior to investment. Good prices and bundle offers available too. Customer ratings and the guidance section help guide me as to which is best to buy. Always speedy service and securely packaged. Will keep coming back and hope they branch out to maybe some basic face base cosmetics
Great service
Очень нравится продукция bravura. Пользуюсь с удовольствием. Любимый салициловый пилинг
Fast delivery! Products in good condition
It’s nice
👍🏻Best quality/price ratio
Fast and professional shipping. Also really love the compostable shipping materials!!!
I ordered cleanser, toner, serum, day & night creams recently. The products are lovely my skin feels soft and hydrated. I may need to find an anti-aging product for my eyes In the future.
It’s good to use, it’s been 2 .5weeks I can see the difference in my face.. product are good . 👍🏻👍🏻😊
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,433 reviews