Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Mwamba Mpezeni
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Mwamba Mpezeni
Hey! sadly the products wasn't good for me.
the oil cleasner caused me pimples I know its from it cause at the same day I did my Normal routine and i had pimples on areas i dont have usally the day after..
Sadly the salicylic acid wasnt good for my skin as well. I followed the directions and also I do have an experience with salicylic acid 2% for like 6 month and it did good for my skin,but this one made the area look worse.I didnt give up and tried a few more times and it caused me the same.
I’m not sure why this hasn’t really made a much difference on my face a little disappointed
We offer a full aftercare service, please do feel free to get in touch, we'd be happy to offer advice to help you get the best from your glycolic acid.
Good, but not enough on its own. And you are not good in making offers promotion.
Hello, we're sorry for the disappointment, we send out an exclusive offer to newsletter subscribers each month and our prices are cheaper than many high street products even though our products are cosmeceuticals, meaning the active ingredients used are in higher quantities and the quality is more superior.

We have a very high number of positive feedback and repeat customers, we're sorry that we were unable to help you, if you'd like further advise please do feel free to email us.
This didn’t work out very well for me at all. I found that this actually made my spits flare up more than just the few I brought it to cure.

Ended up with blackheads on my forehead and every morning I was waking up with a new set of milky whiteheads. Sometimes they were not even showing signs of having pus in them, they were just big raised sore bumps. Which then would leave me with hyperpigmentation marks. It’s going to take me a very long time to rid my complexion of these hyperpigmentation marks.

I feel totally distressed by the damage this has done.
In all honesty it’s made no improvement to my skin what so ever and Iv been using it for 4 weeks now. The brush is broken as the handle is not glued on to the brush which makes application a little more difficult. Would I buy again... probably not but I hope it works well for others
Hello Louise

I'm sorry to hear you didn't see results from the glycolic acid sets, result depend many factors, the condition you're treating, lifestyle, the products you're using daily, your consistency in using products etc. We offer free aftercare advice as we want to ensure everyone gets the best from their products, please do get in touch if you'd like any further help.

Kind Regards
Amanda
I don’t know if it is too early to make an opinion about the product , but I don’t see any difference. I got this about a week my face it is very dry and since I’m using the kit I’m having spots , I like the tonic though.
Only used 2x but not noticed anything yet? And didn’t feel anything while it was on, maybe early days yet
2 uses will rarely show results, please do continue using the product and give it at least 6 weeks to see a noticeable change in the skin.
The chemical peel I purchased was only around £10, but it was only a small vial anyway. Todate, nothing has happened, i.e. no peel has started, so not impressed so far, but will persevere with it for a little while longer!
Hello

As mentioned in the description for the product - Will my face be sore and peeling? As long as you follow the instructions supplied then no, you should experience no discomfort or peeling, remember this is just speeding up a natural process that occurs in your skin. The peel is left on for 5 -15 minutes (remember to time it accurately). As you will be applying a chemical exfoliator to your skin you will feel a slight stinging sensation, but it's loosening the bond of the old, dead skin only and not peeling off your healthy, living skin. You may experience some redness but this will soon fade. You skin may also feel slightly itchy after a treatment, this is perfectly normal as it's the skin regenerating itself. This is not the same peel used on shows such as 10 years younger where the healthy skin is burned and falls of, that is caused by a TCA peel and should never be used at home.
Bought the salicylic acid to use on my chin and nose to remove tiny stubborn blackheads. I'ts been just over a month using 3 to 4 times a week, and they are still there. Product doesnt work for me.
Thank you for your review. It will take longer than a few weeks to remove blackheads. If they are tiny they may not be blackheads at all but sebaceous filaments (please take a look on google). If they are blackheads, please do give the product more time.
On this occasion it will have to be 2 stars, not with regards the product which are just fab, but an unknow ‘policy’ (for me). I purchased using blackfri18 my usual products. As I completed my purchase realised I’d forgotten an item. Not having a telephone contact number, but only email contact which I know from experience can take 24+ Hours. I’d received notification that my order had been completed, therefore unable to add to it. Was refused another blackfri18 .. shocking!!!!!
Hello Pam, we're sorry for the disappointment. I see your first email was answered in under 10 minutes, we did explain that there was a one use limit of up to 8 items but Abbie had contacted her manager to authorise a discount on additional items for you, she then emailed you back to confirm this, this was all done within hours of your first email. We also had notifications sent by email, on social media and as an image and bar on the top of the website stating the guidlines for our black friday deal. We did try to help as much as we could, I'm sorry to hear it was unsatisfactory. Amanda
when I make an order to Russia the website works very badly
Was asked to fill out my email address to receive a 10% discount off my basket, did so, completed my purchase assuming it would be deducted at the final stage of billing/payment, as at no point did it say I'd have to exit the online store, check my emails for the code and then go back to complete my transaction. VERY disappointed that it wasn't deducted as implied!
Hello, we're very sorry for the disappointment but we do not state that the discount is automatically deducted, the sign up does say the discount will go in to your inbox. We haven't had any other customers with issues but we appreciate all feedback and will take a look at the message given to see if we can make it clearer. Discount codes so not expire and can be used on any order.
It haven't done anything for my skin. I use according to the leaflet and nothing. It only made my skin itches and have some fine rash. I stop using it. Use of my money. Also am black so maybe it's not made for my skin type
Hello Crystal, please do feel free to email us if you'd like some help. Skin colour doesn't matter but the other products you use along side the acid can make a difference.
Used the serum a few times I haven't noticed any difference probably get a stronger one next time.
It will take more than a few uses to see results, please do persevere and continue regular use alongside a good, daily routine.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,293 reviews