Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Read Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

sales@bravuralondon.com

Bravura, Unit 3, Parc AmanwyNew Road

Tell us how Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd made you happy
I've been using various products strictly since october. My pores are still large and my scars are still there, along with new ones! The only thing it did for me is give me more giant spots which then turned into scarring. I've spent over £100 on this and it's been a waste!! I do not rate this whatsoever
Hello Laura, we're sorry to hear of your experience, a breakout like that is usually when the skin is unhappy with a routine, I see we've helped you by email in the past, we'd be happy to go over your routine to see what may have been happening. Please do feel free to get in touch.
I have been using 2 facial cleansers toner a moisturiser and glycolic acid strictly since october. I took information how to use what time of day ect from customer service and it has made no difference what so ever apart from making my skin break out in giant spots. It hasn't helped clear my pores nor has it made them less visible. The glycolic acid did nothing but sting my face for a few minutes. It hasn't reduced any scarring at all. I do not rate or reccomend this product. Wasted over £100
Hello Laura

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the products, a breakout can sometimes be the result of an issue with your routine. We offer a full aftercare service to ensure customers get the best from their products, if you'd like us to go through your routine please do get in touch.
Purchased the Glycolic Acid starter kit coz of the good reviews, however it has not made any difference to my skin, no tingling,scars are still the same, no peeling or anything whatsoever, disappointed coz I really did want this product to work and help my skin :(
Hello, these products are not designed to physically peel the skin (as mentioned in the description). For scars, if the scars are depressed scarring, topical products will not help. For discolouration, fading takes time, as you have only had your products a few weeks please do continue the treatment as you wouldn't expect to see results this early.
Contacted customer services due to a missing brush in my delivery, still haven’t heard back so have been unable to try my product! Won’t purchase from here again
Hello Natasha, sorry to hear this. We've checked our email system and there are no emails from you, could you try again please? You will receive an automated response confirming we've received your email.
Not impressed at all, followed the directions haven’t noticed any change!!!
Hello, we see you had only had your order for just over a week when leaving the review, it takes more than a week to see results. Please give the products at least 6 weeks to see results or feel free to contact us as we offer a free aftercare service. It's unfair to leave a 1 star rating without giving the products time to work or contacting us for aftercare.
Doesn’t work waste of money
Unfortunately, and after placing my order 8 days ago I have still not received my items. 😢
We have checked our system and we don't have any emails from you. We send everything with tracking, please email customer services and they will help you.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 974 reviews