Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Read Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

sales@bravuralondon.com

Bravura, Unit 3, Parc AmanwyNew Road

Tell us how Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd made you happy
Not sure this is got my- my dry bits are dryer.
The products are so cost effective and good quality, however I got a worsening of acne while using both the glycolic and lactic acid despite the good effects~ i wonder if it could be the lavender /rose water that I am reacting towards? Or maybe My skin is just to sensitive to aha- would be nice to try one without the rose or lavender water and see if thats the irritant (as I have unfortunately had problems with floral waters before)
Hi Diana, there can be reasons for breakouts while using acids, please feel free to pop us an email and we can go through your routine to see if there are any changes that could be made.
Sorry to say. I dint feel any difference yet. Using twice a week now three times a week. 😒
Hello Sofia, as you have only had your glycolic acid for 20 days, it is a little early to see results but your results will also depend on your daily routine. If you'd like more support, please do email us.
all 3 acids are too soft for me(
I have used it 3 times but I haven’t feel a big difference in my skin. I am hoping that i will get the desired results by using it more.
3 uses won't show a great deal, please do keep using your products, you are also very welcome to email us for additional support.
All the product are small nice..good quality but I used it about 2weeks still no improvement on my skin.not even a single spot is vanished.
2 weeks is not enough time to see results, results also depend on your daily skincare routine. Please do keep using your products and allow 6 weeks in which time you should see results.
I couldn’t rate the product fairly as I never received the order. I missed a building number off of the delivery address & the Bravura team were not able to amend this from the UK. They advise you should check your tracking everyday for 2-4 weeks apparently. The USPS failed to amend my address (I tried many times). It was sent back to the UK. I lost £8 on the delivery which could not be refunded & I would have to pay this again to resend it (which would total more then the cost of the item)
Unfortunately when an order is dispatched with an incorrect address it's unlikely that Royal Mail will be able to change it.
Before you click on confirm order we do state to check the address, in the order confirmation email we again state to check all details to make sure they're correct as when they left our building, we have no control over the package.
This is why we only offer tracked delivery and advise customers to keep an eye on tracking, so that if there is a problem, they can pick up on it, although in the case of an incorrect address being given, sadly there's rarely anything that can be done. We really are sorry about this experience and we did try to help, but unfortunately there wasn't much we could do.
The product is fantastic (Dermaflannel) but the service was poor, i ordered Sunday and it wasn't shipped until the Friday! They had upgraded my shipping to 48 hour but I didn't receive this until the Tuesday, so i waited 10 days to receive my order. When i emailed to complain they explained it was because of the Easter backlog, but no information was offered at that point to advise of a delay. I ordered this as a gift and not receiving it on time was really inconvenient.
I get the product but the instructions for the glycolic acid it's not clear so I don't know how long I have to leave it in my face. .
Hello Mariel, we offer full support for our customers, please pop us an email and we'd be happy to help explain anything you're unsure of.
Started to use this for the first time. Awaiting results but glad no reaction or redness so far. Breakouts not gone but no new ones it seems
Ordered a peel kit with express delivery on Thursday morning and my products came late Monday! Products are lovely but delivery wasn’t worth the £8.
I have been using this product for 1 week and already I can see a positive difference to my complexion. Have only given 3 stars as need to use for longer period to see full benefit but I feel sure after a month it will be 5.
I’ve only used the product twice but no difference so far, will stick with it for a while longer
So far the products are working well. I found the customer service disappointing and probably won’t but from them again because of this.
So glad to hear the products are working well. We do appreciate your frustration at not receiving the discount because your discount code wasn't used but this can be kept for future orders and we do have a Black Friday sale coming up.
I didn't receive any instructions and couldn't find any on the website on how to use the product.
Hello Tyrone, we're so sorry to hear this, customer services would have sent you instructions, we're going to email you now.
First use- fantastic, skin was matte dor bit longer and I felt refreshed. But another use give a simillar effect like after other moisturizing cream- skin was shiny.. Dissapointed, no hope for my oily skin. Anna
I’ve used the acids and facial cloth from Bravura in the past and have rated them. I recently ordered a glycolic acid set and do enjoy the product and results. However I did not receive the brush that comes with the set, I’ve tried to get in touch with the company but I’ve heard nothing back from them, for this reason I’ve rated lower than I would. (edit: Contact made via your website form)
Hello Victoria, we've checked our email system using your name and email address and don't appear to have received an email from you, please could you contact us via the website and we can get the issue resolved?
Asked for samples didn't receive them, the oil didn't come sealed.
At the moment we only have 2 samples which are available on our website, the sample size cleanser does not contain a seal but all products come directly from our warehouse, there is no risk of tampering.
Would have been 5 stars but one of the bottles hand pump doesn’t work.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 976 reviews