Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Mwamba Mpezeni
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 23rd February 2020
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Gul Hasan
Bought as a present for my son. He was already using it so he must like it.
I used different salicylic acid before (Cosrx) and i loved it, so i wanted to try stronger BHA
This BHA works, after oné use, my skin was brighter and smoother, i had less sebaceous filaments on my nose and less closed comedones, but unfortunately it dried out my skin so much that i had to stop using it :/ (i used it once a week fot two minutes)

The delivery service was fast
Очень нравится продукция bravura. Пользуюсь с удовольствием. Любимый салициловый пилинг
Always a pleasure to order products from Bravura as the website is easy to use and delivery is fast. The items are packaged so well with no plastic so great to know it’s environmentally friendly too. The products themselves are fab and vegan friendly as well.
amazing products work wonders
I have used products for this company for years. I have always found them to be good quality and nourishing for my skin. My favourite product is the moisturiser. I have acne prone skin and it has taken me years to find a moisturiser that helps my skin without making it too oily. I have tried many products from lots of different makes including some very expensive brands. I think the products are all reasonably priced and they do help my skin. I also used their service where you can ask for individual advice, I received a very prompt reply and the advice was really helpful and didn’t just talk about the products they sell but also some vitamins I could take to help.
I cannot stress enough about how amazing these products are. They have changed my life. 100% worth every penny. Over the past 6 months I've been collecting more and more of their products and my skin has never been happier, I like to play it day by day as to how my skin is feeling to what I use but I use cleanser and hyaluronic acid moisturiser twice as day. The rest I make up depending on if im breaking out or flaking etc.
Not only are these products litterally to die for but
Fast delivery - has always come earlier than said sometimes even next day. And excellent customer service
I wish I had a before photo but my skin has never been happier
Fast delivery! Products in good condition
They just work!!!!!! And brilliantly priced.

Buy buy buy!!!!!
Amazing service. I live in Switzerland. As this country is not in the EU, Bravura took off the tax without being asked. I have only found one other company who does that and large companies such as Amazon, UK don't offer even offer it.

I found the postage very reasonably priced. The products arrived well packaged and quickly. I liked how I could see the weight of the products when ordering so I knew what the cost would be.

The products are excellent quality and I see real results on my skin. I have recently turned 50 years old and my skin is youthful looking which is due, in large part, to the products. Good value for the money, they last a long time.

This is my second large order and will definitely order again.
Only facial products I use now. Love the acids, face cleansers and moisturizers.
Very happy with the acid salicylic set. My skin is much cleaner and spots free.
The best cosmetic products! I am happy to use it!
I am in love with a ginger toner. It exfoliates well and without irritation.
I only use the salicylic chemical peel from Bravura as it's the ONLY thing that clears my face as I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide. I only buy this. Highly recommended for spots or forehead pimples. After a week of putting this on once a day without no make up you see it start clearing your skin. As a 27 year old woman who used to get spots due to hormone conditions it has been amazing. The only reason the name is my partners is due to postal reasons. Highly recommended ladies
I have used Bravura products for over a year now and they have totally changed my life. My skin looks amazing and the company is brilliant, always there to help and the packaging is amazing. Wouldn't use anything else
Just the best skincare available!
Very affordable products, beautiful packaging and effective ingredients which have greatly improved my skin. The delivery was also very prompt and the glass bottles well protected. I appreciate that there is support and advice available, both on the website/ social media and if you contact them with any questions or issues. Would definitely recommend.
A good store and high-quality products, consultants help to solve all the questions that arise during the purchase.
Thank your for purchase. The cream is amazing. I try it the second time. For my dry skin is perfect.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,267 reviews