Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Julia Meshcherinova
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Halima
Very good product which does help the skin tremendously. Would recommend. Service is excellent and arrives in good order and very quickly. A good company with good products - worth using
100% does what it says my skin looks brilliant......
I have struggled to find cosmetic that don’t irritate my skin as I suffer from eczema ! But all your products are amazing !! Thank you
The products are fantastic and when a problem arose (internet problems) they could not have been quicker to respond or more helpful. Couldn’t recommend more!!
The only face cleanser that works for my skin. Lovely product.
I have tried it reading all about it on the website, but unfortunately it hasn’t worked for me at all. Looking at the small bottle of the actual product made me think it will work at least after 3 application, but it hasn’t Very unhappy .
Hello, 3 uses of any product will not make much of a difference, skincare is gradual and not a quick fix, we'd be happy to offer more support on your skincare journey, please get in touch if you'd like further advice
poor customer service
I don’t really look after my skin very well. All I can say is that I do like the texture, sent of your collagen cream..
I never write reviews because nothing ever worked much for me and since years I have tried a lot! But I love every single Bravura product that I use ( all three toners, blue moisturizer, first cleanse oil, hot cloth mud mask, salicylic acid foam cleanser). I use it about two months and my skin has never been so soft, clean and blemishes are gone, wish I had discovered it years ago!
I had a facial using Bravura products and then the beautician recommended I try some Bravura cosmetics daily. I’m so pleased with the results, I’ve just purchased some more.
Grateful for your successful and effective work, I love our company 🙌 be healthy and successful🌞♥️
Love Bravura! The products make up my whole skin care routine and I’ve found nothing better on the market.
Love Bravura products, they work so well, are ethical and are well priced! Won’t use anything else!
I have scares on my body from an accident and stretch marks which I am self-conscious about, but after a month of using the glycolic acid two-three times a week I have noticed a difference in reduction. Amazing product that I 100% recommend if you have a similar situation.
Great price and real results. Very happy with purchase have used products for well over 5 years now .
Excellent products, only wish I'd bought them 40 years earlier - paper and cardboard packaging and minimal plastic in bottles etc. Swift delivery as always. Love this company and their products!!
Bought for my daughter, oil cleanses perfekt, toner smells so delicious & does works good, ans the cream what shall I say...perfect. My daughter has Akne and it calms down after short times using. We tried a lot of other things, nur this works ans is gentle too. Will definatly buy again!!
Brilliant products at very affordable prices
I love this product for 3 reasons 1. Smells amazing 2. Spreads easily, a little goes along way 3. It works. I was originally looking for a high percentage wash but got this to try as the correct percentage for my needs and couldn't find a wash but it's a winner and I will order again
Every product I’ve used have been fab the oil cleanser literally melts your makeup off the acid has done wonders for my large pores I’ve had the flannel years and wouldn’t be without it
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,479 reviews