Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

sales@bravuralondon.com

Bravura, Unit 3, Parc AmanwyNew Road

Tell us how Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd made you happy

Rachel Reeve
"Recently purchased the first cleanse oil, hyaluronic acid serum and azulene moisturiser to help with my acne/rosacea skin. Wow! I am 3 weeks in now, my skin feels smoother and is at least 60% less red and angry looking. My skin hasn’t been this healthy looking in 10 years! I would highly recommended these products and the website is very informative when researching what combinations will work best for each skin type. Thank you Bravura London!"
Courtney Weaver
"Just wanted to give a quick review of this company of the products they have! So I’ve always suffered with bad skin, oily , acne, scars the lot of it. I have tried literally everything; multiple visits from the doctors, creams to try, tablets to take just nothing has helped! I was scrolling through Facebook and saw someone had put a quick review of this and there before and after pictures. So payday arrives and I thought ill give it a go why not. I brought the Glycolic Acid Peel set (Glycolic acid 10%, toner 5% and cleansing oil). I took before pictures as you can see below. I have used this just 4 times & you can honestly see the difference it has made to my skin already as well as evening out my scars so they are barely visable with makeup on! These products are a set of miracles for me! They have gave me all my confidence back to go and leave the house without makeup on. Honestly couldn’t fault them in any way. The packaging was lovely, the products come sealed & presented in a nice way and very fast delivery so was very pleased! Anyone who is thinking of trying these products please do honestly! They have been a god send for me and couldn’t be any happier with my results! Thanks Bravura!"
Zalina Saidova
"Thank you for quick delivery!))"
"I have used these product before, and have to say other than going to a doctors and paying crazy prices when you can safely get and use these products with fantastic results 5 stars from me"
"Great service. They update on the progress of order. Quick delivery. Good product I.e. 2% salicylic acid"
"amazing, first try and already showed signs of working skin felt soft and fresh. have already gotten rid of blemishes I've been trying to get rid of for months with face washes, and this has worked in only a few days !"
"Used this product for 5 days and it's amazing can see small improvement already.well impressed will defo be buying more"
"I’ve been using these products on myself and my clients and you can see a result after your first peel! Absolutely fantastic products, quick delivery time and I love the philosophy behind the brand from the packaging to the ingredients."
"Was asked to fill out my email address to receive a 10% discount off my basket, did so, completed my purchase assuming it would be deducted at the final stage of billing/payment, as at no point did it say I'd have to exit the online store, check my emails for the code and then go back to complete my transaction. VERY disappointed that it wasn't deducted as implied!"
Hello, we're very sorry for the disappointment but we do not state that the discount is automatically deducted, the sign up does say the discount will go in to your inbox. We haven't had any other customers with issues but we appreciate all feedback and will take a look at the message given to see if we can make it clearer. Discount codes so not expire and can be used on any order.
"Good service! Nice product!"
"Day cream, night cream and exfoliating cloth. Very impressed, technically sound ingredients and the cloth ensures my skin is exfoliated thoroughly prior to applying product. Realistically priced, for once I don’t feel ripped off. I will be purchasing in the future and I’m looking forward to trying the facial cleansing oil."
"Thank you very much, Bravura! The order was delivered quickly. Tracked my order by track number. Very comfortably"
"Absolutely love these products ! Bought them for the first time a few weeks ago and I’m so impressed already !! I’ve suffered with my spotty skin for years and been through every skincare product and none have worked for me. Seen a massive difference in skin texture , looks a lot brighter and spots have gone down a lot . Definitely recommend 😊"
"Very pleased with the products I ordered, received them on time, lovely bottles in which they come in, would definitely order again!"
"Very good."
"I didn't receive any instructions and couldn't find any on the website on how to use the product."
Hello Tyrone, we're so sorry to hear this, customer services would have sent you instructions, we're going to email you now.
"I've made my second order-your products are fantastic!"
"I have acne rosacea & struggled for 4 years with almost constant flare ups. After trying steroid creams and over the counter remedies I'd spotted Bravura ad. I was sceptical so watched the page for a while in case it was some kind od subscription (which it wasn't). Anyway i looked on you tube videos of Amanda then read the blogs. I decided to buya full skin care routine as it was in a black friday discount. I bought the salicylic acid & lactic acid, cleansing oil, toner, cleansing cream & a face cream. It all came to arpund £75 but i figured the only product that came close to helping my skin in the shops was about this for 2 items why not? After about 2 weeks there was a noticeable inprovement. The weeping areas started to become less red and inflammed & skin appeared smoother. I was so impressed I've since bought 2 different serums and toner and tried another acid and collagen cream. It's been 2 years now and i wont bw changing to anything else. Another plus most products vegan friendly & the recyclable glass jars are also pretty."
"Such a pleasure to purchase from Bravura - orders are processed super speedy and product is always despatched quickly. I use the moisturiser with glycolic acid and it's brilliant - keeps those pesky wrinkles away without drying out the skin. Will definitely keep purchasing."
"I found Bravura on google and was not sure if the products were good or not, but based on the reviews I decided to give it a go. I have to say I’m a very critical person and have used many expensive brands such as Dior, Chanel, Luxe, Caudelie but Bravura really impressed me and am extremely happy with all products I bought. I’m actually so satisfied that I’ll be buying some for my mum and sister. Absolutely recommend Bravura. Excellent products. :)"
"Excellent customer service, fab information and a great attitude to customers."
"I love this product. My skin looks so much better and clearer and the wrinkles have definitely lessened. I love it that much I bought some for my mum too."
"Love it recommended it already"
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 222 reviews