Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura, Unit 3, Parc AmanwyNew Road

Tell us how Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Jodie Mcloughlin
"Since using the Salic acid my skin has improved the old spot marks have faded my skin feels tighter my pores look smaller and very glowing skin . I love the azulene moisturiser any one who suffers with ache should use this cream I use it twice a day my skin has never felt so soft an smooth no access oil witch is great :D I love all the products I brought I will be buying bravura again ."
Ekaterina Kuzmina
"Good afternoon, thank you . The order was received very quickly, within a week he was already with me in the Vladimir region. Thank you for the discount, it was very nice to deal with you."
Caroline Houghton
"Brilliant products & customer service"
"Amazing products & service!!"
"After 2 weeks, I cant notice the difference in my skin"
Hi Jane, 2 weeks is not enough to see results, please keep going with your treatment and you'll soon see a difference.
"The packaging was beautiful and totally recyclable, my order arrived quickly and I cannot fault bravura in any way"
"Really love these products so high end, A spa experience at home with great prices, especially the moisturiser so soothing on my second order."
"I’ve ordered twice now and neither time have I been disappointed! The products are fantastic and the prices and delivery are spot on. Both the glycolic and salicylic peels are lifesavers for my face. I swear by them."
"I can not recommend this enough I suffer adult acne I have tried everything that promotes acne problems pink clay masks dermatological cleansers yet no good for me I have used this cleanser and toner for 2 weeks and my acne is not as angry or sore my scum feels more hydrated and calm"
"This is my second order of Azulene Moisturiser. I love it!"
"Lovely products, fast delivery"
"Happy with the products."
"All products are the best!!! Love them sooooo much! Thx you Use now Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid,Purifying Calendula Toner and First Cleance Oil"
"Excellent products! It really works!"
"So glad I purchased my set from bravura. After using it twice I could see a massive improvement on my chin area literally couldn’t be more happy definitely worth it and such a good price :) thank you"
"U r simply the best!!!"
"Great products reasonably priced & speedy delivery"
"Quick delivery, good helpful service, products great. Helped my skin enormously, shall keep on using these product,"
"Delivery was super fast and packaged perfectly."
"Great products and quick delivery! Thank you!"
"Great products, great service delivered on time. What more could you ask? I've been using glycolic products for 20 years and yours are the best I have used!"
"Absolutely amazing!!! Had really red dry forehead and nose. Within a week after using glycolic acid , ginseng toner and first cleanse oil my skin Is back to normal. It has changed my life. Thank you bravura !!!"
"Very fast delivery, very good after sales service and the products are great ! My skin looks already better after two weeks of use. I have been suffering of kystic acne for so many years and couldn’t find a good treatment. The combination of Salycilic acid and glycolic acid has been a great help. I would definitely recommend these products for any person suffering from prone acne skin. Thanks Bravura for making my skin look better!"
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 814 reviews