Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
Svetlana Bidenko
Bravura was recommended to me from a colleague and I have never looked back. The service is always excellent. The website is very informative which I find so useful. I like that there are few products and so I don’t get overwhelmed. I once emailed in a while back and the response was quick and friendly and exactly what I needed and more. Thank you
The best products (that work!) at very reasonable prices.
I have been using Bravura products for a while now. I use the cleansing oil and have just changed to a different toner as I am suffering from with hormonal acne. I use to use the ginseng toner now I use the calendula toner. I also use the lactic acid & glycolic acid. These products are amazing. My skin feels so smooth and soft I don't think I'd use anything different. Even my brow lady has comment on how soft my skin is. I sometimes use the serums and moisturisers when they are on offer, which again are amazing. The products are extremely good quality and come in glass bottles so can be recycled
I absolutely love this product. I use the Salicylic Acid and the Glycolic Acid. My face feels amazing and looks amazing! Would highly recommend these products
The purchase process was impossible for me to carry out on my mobile, since the shopping cart was empty a few seconds after adding the products, so I had to do it on the PC. On the other hand, I have not received the order yet. I want to add that I really like your products, I have been using glycolic acid cream for years and I am very happy. Thank you
I have been using the products for few weeks now and I would say I have noticed a positive difference The lactic acid has worked well for my skin. As well as the other products I will continue to use them and hope to see further results.
Использовала весь уход для лица салицилову кислоту,маску и крем всего два дня, а уже видно очень хороший результат. спасибо большое
Perfect service. Perfect products. Thank you so much!!!
Delivered on time,looks nice, well packaged
Great products, keeps my skin balanced and glowing, fast efficient delivery
Amazing products
Did no good at all to reduce blemishes on my nose and chin. Very disappointed after I read about the products claims
Hello Elizabeth, thank you for your order. Lactic acid is a fantastic ingredient and can help with breakouts depending on your skin type, for dry skin lactic acid can help, if you have oily skin however then salicylic acid is the best choice. Also, when starting any new skincare routine you need to allow more time to see results, as you only received the product around 3 weeks ago we wouldn't expect to see dramatic results yet. If you would like more advice please get in touch and we can advise you on how to get the best results from your product.
Bought the lactic acid peel, the glycolic acid peel and the salsylic acid peel. They all work slightly differently and I’m please with the results. My spot prone skin is brighter, my pores are less visible and the cystic acne scarring is slowly fading. Wish I’d bought it 20 years ago! Being totally honest - the applicator brush stages shedding hairs after a week so I wouldn’t bother with that again but that’s minor.
Always fantastic service from a great company with super products.
Absolutely love all of the products! I have bought numerous times before. I would not be without these products. I go for the first cleanse oil, volcanic mud as it makes my skin super soft, Derma flannel (a must have product) ginseng toner, hyaluronic acid serum, and collagen moisturiser. Bottles are beautiful and look amazing in the bathroom.
Love the products on this website. Collagen cream Hydraulic acid facial wash Clay cleanser Oil cleanser Love them all
The 10% Glycolic acid & the 15% night treatment are working, been using for 3 weeks now, my sunspots are defo lightening, cant wait to see in 6 - 8 weeks will be like. The Collagen Face cream is beautiful, goes on cool, I will be buying more of it, as its so nice & affordable. I also emailed about how to use the Glycolic Acid & was emailed back straigh away.....excellent treatments, cream, smell lovely & gr8 service....
Your products suit me very well!
I was recommended the brand by my beautician friend. I messaged the company and asked if my skin would be fine completely changing to this brand in one go and they responded almost straight away and gave me an answer. I then dis an order and am now on my 4th order. I'm in my 30s and my skin has never felt so good!
As always Bravura provide great value for money and excellent products. My skin responds so well to the peels and the glycolic and hyaluronic acid serums….they are a life saver. Thank you.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,587 reviews