Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Natalie Plimmer
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 7th June 2020
Sandriene Williams
More Photos & Videos
I emailed Bravura and Amanda recommended two peels with the came cleanser and toner came with them, I am very pleased with the value for money. I used the oil cleanser first and my 69 year old skin that was exposed to sun, wind, rain and snow for decades when I was younger without protection looked like somene had used a fine grater on my cheeks. I was horrified as I thought the exfoliating cleansing wipes were doing a good job. I then used one of the peels and the difference was simply amazing, it doesn't take long and you can be doing stuff while you wait. After about 6 peels with the two different products my facial skin is looking 6/8 years younger. I had a few red patches and they have faded with treatment improving it all the time. My face actually feels wonderful and I will never buy exfoliating wipes again. Sadly, I didn't take any before photos as despite expecting an improvement I had no idea how much of an improvement there would be.
Beautiful products, well packaged, good price, very pleased, thank you
Love the brand, the products, the ethos and excellent customer service. Always recommend to friends and family.
Excellent service. Love the products, especially the First Cleanse Oil and the Ginseng Toner. Will definitely order again and recommend to friends.
Fantastic product, strongly recommend. My skin is amazing and feels so good after using product.
The products I’ve used have been good and nicely presented, fast delivery and lovely packaging
I love Bravura London products. They are so good for my skin and arrive beautifully packaged and all eco-friendly. Love them!
Excellent products.
Amazing company. Cured my acne completely. Always recommend them
I have been using Bravura products for a few weeks now and my skin is much smoother and clearer. I love the volcanic hot cloth cleanser. It smells lush and leaves my skin so clean and fresh. Their website is so informative and I found all the advice really helpful. It is an affordable price range too which is amazing. I will not be going anywhere else for my skin care needs. Bravura has it all.
Wonderful products that suit my sensitive skin AND are a great price. Highly recommended.
Good selection of products for my very sensitive skin; speedy delivery; good prices in comparison with other products I don’t rate as well and always lovely wrapped parcels.
I tried for the first Lactic for spots and old scars. I am very pleased with the results, having tried various other creams and peels I have found Lactic acid to be easy to use, even old dark scars are beginning to fade that have been there for many years, spots reduced and overall skin tone looking more evenly coloured.
Thank you very much for your products! Everything is on top. Everything is very pleasant, everything came very quickly. This isn't the first time I've ordered it. I will continue to use your products.
Love the products thank you!
I am 69 and still vain about my looks as I look much younger and want to keep it that way. Incredible detailed information via email from Amanda, fast delivery of products and they are pretty too. For the first time I used the oil cleanser and my facial skin looked like it had been finely grated which was awful (NOT due to the cleanser but layers and layers of dead skin). I thought exfoliating wipes were all I needed. I used a peel and my skin was much better, a red mark just above my lip has already faded slightly. On Amanda's instructions I will be using them 4 days a week every other day and alternating products. Incredible value for money, the peel, the cleanser & toner included (i bought two different ones). I have to stop stroking my face!
Great product. Since I started to use it my skin considerably improved. Wouldn't use anything else
Love Bravura products, I use the derma flannel, toners and serums. Bravura gives results which are immediately noticed. Skin is clearer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Thank you
Great product and good service
Very fast delivery to Russia (less then 1 month) even while difficult situation in the world.
Lovely design & good quality of products (Salicylic acid and Eucalyptus tonic).
Thank you!