Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

sales@bravuralondon.com

Bravura, Unit 3, Parc AmanwyNew Road

Tell us how Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd made you happy

Lavender Tiyesa Brown
"The Glycolic Acid Peel is a good exfoliation product.I use it on my face 2 or 3 times a month .It gives my skin a lovely glow and smooth effect. I've used it for a while and continue to see good results."
Agata Wiraszka
"seeing some results on my face but haven't really use it for long so let's see how it goes as so far so good."
Teri Usher
"I ordered the Glycolic acid set with the Azulene moisturiser and the dermaflannel. I was worried about using the acid at the start but after watching the videos on the website I soon got the confidence to do it. It then become part of my nightly routine every two nights I would do the mask and have received amazing results just from using the acid set. I will 100% be buying more when I run out as I love it. I’m currently giving my skin some rest and just using the moisturiser. I’m so impressed and gained so much confidence with how clear my skin has got."
"Have used bravura products years ago and don't know why I stopped noticed the packaging has changes and is very pleasing visually and the product it contains is as good as I remember. Will definitely be using again"
"Hello!Thank you a lot for your job. I received the parcel on my birthday day, so it was like present. Everything was packed very well. I didnt try each product what i bought, just the cleanser, glicolic toner and lactic acid, but i have a big expectations and hope I will like it and I will become your loyal customer."
"Lovely Skin products, very reasonably priced , I can certainly see an improvement in my skin texture ,much more clearer , thank you Bravura..."
"I just used only once but results were amazing."
"Consistently good service and great results from the products."
"I've had my eye on ordering the lactic acid trial set for a while but I was sceptical as my skin can be very sensitive. It comes with a cleanser and toner.I don't really suffer from spots but get a few small lumps you can feel beneath the skin. I've only used it a few times. The biggest thing I've noticed is how smooth my skin is. My make up glides on. I would definitely purchase the products again and I haven't had any reactions to any of the products."
"Great value for money. I use glycolic and saliclyic makes skin look brighter, would recommend"
"Excellent products. Will be ordering more. Would recommend to my family and friends. Wish I had known about them sooner. Well done Bravura!"
"Service excellent with quick delivery. Five days into the product and skin feels smoother, but too soon to comment on whether i am looking any younger😁"
"I had a big problem with acne and a lot of spots and discolouration because of acne and the two acids I bought (salicylic, glycolic) have changed my skin. It looks better and healthier."
"Great products"
"THE best skin products I have used and I will never use anything else. This is my 3rd delivery and my skin has significantly changed in the last 2 to 3 months. I use the first cleanse oil both morning and night (this is used to take my make up off also) then I use the hot cloth mud mask as a 2nd cleanse. I use a cotton flannel when rinsing both cleansers. After cleansing I use the ginseng toner alongside the hyaluronic acid serum and the azulene moisturiser which is so light and leaves my skin silk smooth. Having had a big breakout end of last year and several doctors appointment along side trying out CBD oils etc and medication, these are hands down the only products that have worked for me and I now have my confidence back to be able to not wear so much cakey make up!"
"Products were a gift so cannot comment on those but ordering easy and delivered within time frame given."
"Very good product, efficient delivery"
"I have been using Bravura for approx. 2 years now and can honestly say my skin has never looked and felt better, I have tried many products in the past that has just caused more breakouts and not helped with my acne scarring. Prior to using these products I used to have to wear camouflage foundation to hide my skin but now I can wear just a BB cream or none at all, it really has been a miracle product for me :-)"
"Amazing products! Been using Bravura for 5 years and couldn’t fault them!"
"Excellent products"