Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura, Unit 3, Parc AmanwyNew Road

Tell us how Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd made you happy
Excellent product, supersatisfied!!!
Posted 1 minute ago
Great to use easy ordering
it helps my skin a lot...thankyou very much..i vlog your products in my youtube channel (Humble Cezz)
It helps me a lot with my pimples and pimple marks or dark spots...thankyou very much i highly recommend your products with other other people experiencing problem with their skin/face..,i always vlog your product in my youtube channel(Humble Cezz named of my youtube channel)
Very fine products and quick shipping to the U.S.!!
wow effect!
Service is excellent as well as products
I’ve been using Bravura products on & off for many years now & have not been disappointed by any of the products I have bought. From chemical peels to facial washes to moisturisers all have been lovely to use. The face cloth is amazing too! Affordable, decent products that give great results. 5/5
My rosacea Skin loves those Produkts
Super ,noch kaufen
I purchased the Salicylic acid and Glycolic peels . I use the one for help with my menopausal acne and I must say it works!!! After about 2 weeks I saw a vast improvement on my chest area and also face . I followed their instructions and wait 30 mins on both peels before I apply to freshly cleansed skin . The Glycolic is taking longer to see results in regards to pigmentation but I am only a month in so will judge after about 3 months . But as an exfoliator its fab... my skin after the 15 mins on feels soft and smooth. I would say it does dry the skin a bit however I expect that due to the exfoliation level and use more hydrating products to help this at bedtime. Overall I am happy.Will rebuy due to how easy this is incorporate into my routine at night that actually works. But again I think I need to be patient to see maximum results. One thing though I do think is they should offer a set with one brush as an option when purchase either of these acids . I stupidly bought one and wish I bought another brush as well but postage too much just to order one brush
Thank you so much for your review. We do offer sets with a brush, these can be found on our website under the tab for the acids, if you're unsure where to find them, please do feel free to email us.
I have been using 2 facial cleansers toner a moisturiser and glycolic acid strictly since october. I took information how to use what time of day ect from customer service and it has made no difference what so ever apart from making my skin break out in giant spots. It hasn't helped clear my pores nor has it made them less visible. The glycolic acid did nothing but sting my face for a few minutes. It hasn't reduced any scarring at all. I do not rate or reccomend this product. Wasted over £100
Hello Laura

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the products, a breakout can sometimes be the result of an issue with your routine. We offer a full aftercare service to ensure customers get the best from their products, if you'd like us to go through your routine please do get in touch.
Amazing brush
Very good product
Ottimo.
Over the years I have purchased many different creams, serums etc. All have been of outstanding quality & great value for money. Ordering is easy, quick & efficient. Great company.
Excellent products, skin has improved greatly
Very good service, all the products were packaged with love.
I’ve never had a negative experience in my five years buying from Bravura. Every product is beneficial in its own way and has unique traits. The only constructive feedback I would like to give would be for the jar products to be moved into something more hygienic like a pump, and for toners to come in bigger bottles. I use a lot of toner so that could just be me! Rebranding the peels into like a “kit” with a toner and moisturiser for specific skin concerns may be a great way to upsell additional products to people who may only buy one or two things. These could be customised depending on the needs of the customer (think Meal Deal but for the face!). Overall I love this brand and will continue to support it. I wish you guys every success!
Good. Very good!