Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd

sales@bravuralondon.com

Bravura, Unit 3, Parc AmanwyNew Road

How would you rate Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd ?

"This was a first for home treatment and I can say that it did not disappoint! It was easy to apply and neutralised very quickly as indicated. My skin is very sensitive and although " irritation" is normal, it immediately subsided once I applied moisturiser."
""""
"Excellent customer service, great products, affordable prices!"
"I really like your products, reasonably priced but effective. Leaves your skin feeling cleaner, lighter and smoother. Would buy again"
"Great products and customer service. I have been ordering from Bravura for about four years now and my skin feels amazing thanks to the Glycolic Acid 15% Night Treatment moisturizer."
"Products are amazing!!"
"I love first cleanse oil so much! Using it for 2 years now along with ginseng toner. Recommend to all my friends and family!"
"Best skin product I ever used in my entire life , love the acid range and serum , have transformed my skin and now maintaining it ,wouldn't go anywhere !"
"So pleased with my new products and I’ve noticed a difference after just one use. I will be back!"
"Purchased glycolic acid set and the lactic acid set, and the collagen cream to help with fine lines (crows feet) did my first peel with glycolic acid Sunday night, followed the instructions using bravuar cleansing oil pre peel, had no reactions or burning, Monday morning used the cleansing oil, the glycolic toner and collagen cream, same on the evening but double cleansed, I felt a different in my skin, more smooth and soft, Tuesday morning same routine, my daughter is a make up artist and applys my make up regularly, she noticed a difference in my skin when she did my make up Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening I used the lactic acid, double cleansed prior and applied collagen cream after, Wednesday morning cleansed and toned and used collagen cream, double cleansed in the evening, toned and moisturised using the same products, Thursday morning same routine, in the evening used the glycolic peel, Friday same cleansing routine, today is Saturday cleansed this morning. I have noticed a massive difference in how my skin feels, and when looking in the mirror my skin looks flawless without any make up, and I’ve also noticed any fine lines are less noticeable really impressed with these products, I will carry on using them for the next 8 weeks and compare photos I have taken, the photos I have upload are 6 days apart, although the lighting is different in the photos you can still see the the fine lines arround my eyes have decreased, very impressed indeed"
"BEST products. Cannot live without them. In love. 😍"
"Great product which I have just repurchased although I notice the price has gone up considerably since the first time I bought these face cloths. Still worth it but not as good value as they were which is off-putting."
"Very pleased with the product, quick delivery, came with clear instructions. Will be buying from this company again."
"Great product. Working well on my milia"
"Great products"
"Really pleased with Dermaflannel and other products good price for a large quantity of moisturiser. Been using peels from Bravura for about five years and started using other products Highly recommend all products not too pricey and great quality"
"Great products, my skin has improved massively love them."
"I no longer try any other facial products. Nothing else measures up. Since the first time I used these products my cystic acne is at bay and other than the odd small pimple when I slack off with my regime I can genuinely say I am cured. Can't tell you the relief.....finally at 47 years old and after numerous different products."
"Alles top top in orde!"
"I have suffered from problem skin from a very young age and over the years tried so many different skin care brands as well as medication to help it. I’ve been using your products for 2 weeks now and my skin has massively calmed down, it’s not as red or inflamed and feels incridibly soft with out it becoming as oily as it normally does through out the day. I am so thankful for your amazing products and would highly recommend for people who want the best for their skin! :) I use the gel cleanser wash, toner, Glycolic Acid peel and the moisturiser for problem skin."
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 107 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!