Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Halima
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Natalie Plimmer
Woman was very helpful after I had a mix up with the postage. It was a pleasant exchange.
Love the products I have used them on my self and my clients for many years also great service and very informative web site
Amazing product. Very happy.
Great products, skin peels in particular
Effective and reasonably priced.
Great products :)
Hello!
I have no complaints about the product! But I wanna warn you about the delivery company who delivered the package to Ukraine. I waited my order more than 1 month and that is what i get! (see photo attached). The package was all wet! I was really shoked and scared that all was broken(( but all products was undamaged! Now I`m testing your products and for now I enjoy it! But I`m not sure if I will make the new order again becouse of my unpleasant experience with delivery company.
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021 Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 3 star review on 12th January 2021
I have used Bravura for years, I love them! They are great value and always arrive quickly and gave a great impact on my skin. I am 52yrs and people always ask what I use. My standing items have been the two serums, but I tried the first oil (as cleanser) and volcanic mud mask ( as cleanser and mask). I followed tips on how to use, the benefit of using two cleansers, and spending more time massaging skin. They are absolutely brilliant! I love both and will now use regularly. Thank you BravuraLondon 🙏
Спасибо , все доставлено быстро , хорошо упаковано !
Хорошее впечатление, пилинг с салициловой кислотой пожалуй единственное средство, которое работает с моими порами
Very pleased with your products 👍🏻
Amazing products that really work, fast delivery, great prices. Would highly recommend :)
I am a middle-aged woman who has experienced a surprise couple of years of troubled skin - I now think as the result of using estradiol for local HRT, which I have now ceased. (I can use estriol to no ill-effect.) I discovered Bravura during this phase, when it was of tremendous help and I continue to use the Salicylic and Glycolic acids regularly as well as the Revitalising Ginseng Toner with Glycolic Acid toner once a day. These products have transformed the quality of my skin. My once open pores are closed, oil production is stabilised, and the surface of my skin is refined. These products are superb! Thank you!
Fab products, always sent quickly. I love Bravura Cosmeceuticals m!
Хорошие, качественные кислоты! Заказываю 3 раз! Спасибо!
Excellent toner, really works for my skin. Wouldn’t use anything else.
I am very pleased with the bravura wash cloth. It’s like no other soft but very effective, even for the body. It’s amazing super amazing... I am not sure I have rated any exfoliator like this one. Helps with Zita, whiteheads and black heads. You can almost for get to use toners because of how cleansed your face is. Again it’s super amazing.
Never really get on with face creams that well so my friend suggested a regime she does using Bravura products .... and wow what a result! No spots and my skin is looking so much better already. The customer service team was also extremely helpful as my package got lost in the Christmas post and they looked into it for me and sent out another one no problem. Will definitely be buying from Bravura again.
Спасибо, все средства понравились.
Consistently great products that have transformed my skin. I recently added the hot cloth cleanser to my routine and love it!
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,345 reviews