Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd Reviews

Mwamba Mpezeni
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Mwamba Mpezeni
It is perfect
Glycolic acid works great, shipping was very fast. Highly recommend!
Great product, love it!!!
The best products!!!
Bravura products have made my skin so much better. It makes a big difference. I struggled with adult acne for years and finally found skin products that work.
Hi I really like all 3 peels my face is ok when I apply peel if I apply peel on my forehead after few mins start headaches. I tried it 5 or 6 times every time it’s happened. I used to use different company glyco peels before but never experienced this. Last few times I didn’t apply on my forehead I was absolutely fine. It’s not a complaint just sharing my experience.
Love the 10% Glycolic peel from Bravura, as a woman in my 50s with a history of problem/acne skin this has been totally transforming and I will never be without it :) five star
Love the products I have purchased. Easy to use and in lovely bottles.
Perfect if you want glowy skin
Easy to order .Easy to understand. Works really well . Very happy . Have recommended to family & friends .
Fantastic products that do as they say. Reasonable prices too
I love the serum, was lost without it when I ran out before promptly reordering!
Best products I have ever used on my face. First time I can honestly say I can notice a difference when using these products especially the cleaning oil and toner.
Wonderful products, wonderful company, my daughters and I love this company and their products
Bravura London for years and although I try other brans sometimes, I always come back to Bravura. Their products are simply amazing and I love them. I am 52 and their serums have kept my skin looking amazing. I would highly recommend all their products, and my favourites are the serums and home acid peels.
My daughters also use them and they have done since 14/15yrs. They find the products really helpful for spots and acne.
We love BravuraLondon
Excellent products. Good prices. Last ages and more importantly - actually work!
Very happy with salicylic peeling and moisturizing cream! Great products, will order again!
I buy the Products for my Daughter,she doesn’t use anything else.
And they are Cruelty free.
The information on the website is really clear in terms of helping to choose products that are right for you. I love the fact everything is made in glass, recyclable containers and the products are amazing on my skin!
Good range of funcional products at a reasonable price. Delivery is prompt and efficient .
Bravura Cosmeceuticals Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,296 reviews