BOXRAW Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read BOXRAW Reviews

contact@boxraw.com

Tell us how BOXRAW made you happy
Quick easy delivery 📦
Great products, quite pricey but often run promotions which is good. Hardly anything in stock which is a bit frustrating.
Shipping to US takes at least a month.
Great service 5*
I like the length of the rope, I’m 6’5 and it’s always a challenge to find a good jumping rope for me, but not with this one!!
This brand just does everything right. They deliver the highest of quality items at reasonably pricing. Definitely a top tier clothing brand.
Look good
I love the clothes and the delivery was very fast. Also the customer service is very friendly and helpful.
T Shirts are really good quality and fit really well. I wear them all the time at home and in the gym
Great t-shirt! Very comfortable and made from high quality fabric!
Excellent stuff
I bought the Strike Logo Hoodie about 2 months ago and shipping to South Africa was really fast! The material and design of the hoodie is just Incredible and I absolutely love it! I would definitely stock up on more hoodies in the future!
Thank you for the order… Great Quality! And look forward keep getting more products and clothing thank you! 🥊
Good Stuff lol
Great quality products, great business to consumer communication, overall great customer service! Pleased with the quality of my experience and will definitely be buying from them again.
Excellent customer service and quality clothing
Great products, great service!
the site offers premium wear and delivers top-notch customer service. I like the fitting on every model and that's how it should be.
I ordered the Johnson hoodie and trackpants in NZ last month, they arrived within a week and I'm SO impressed by the quality, fabric and details. The price was decent for what you get - I'm clearly satisfied as I've just made another order and I'm so excited to receive my new things!
Great apparel - great design