BOXRAW Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read BOXRAW Reviews

contact@boxraw.com

Tell us how BOXRAW made you happy
Super quick delivery and excellent price/quality ratio!
Posted 1 hour ago
Best quality and value for money. They wash so well and the colours stay. Also great for curvier women as there’s room!
Order #US279046 The Dundee Windbreaker Jacket - Black - XXL This item was ordered during a Black Friday sale. I was later contacted after a couple days . The representative claimed the item was no longer available in XXL. So he presented two options either reimburse my 85$ or send me a gift card for 100$. The retail price of the item is presently 115$. So why would I take the 100$ gift card to pay 15$ extra for an item I bought on sale for 85$. At the very least they could have simply asked if I wanted a bigger size or another color. Instead they promptly processed the other items in the order and told me it was too late. This is poor customer service. Now below they will insert their “automated response” claiming this issue is either being dealt with or has already been dealt with by the customer service team. Pure and simple! Poor customer service! Please learn to appreciate your customers.
Jeeezzzzzz
Very high quality clothing and very fast delivery of items. Highly recommend.
This is great for jogging in Best Buy the sweat you get off it afterwards is unreal
To improve they can give you email updates on your purchase, they say you'll get updates but you don't, it did get here on the early side of their estimation though. The quality and fit of the products are GREAT
Worst online shopping experience I ever had. Placed my order on 17 th of November and received it on 02.12... Other than that it came incomplete. I paid for a whole tracksuit and they send me only trousers without jacket.
Another nice couple of items from Boxraw. Can't recommend the drinks bottle enough. Love that locking top. Quick delivery.
Came with all the clothes and condition I wanted
Amazing quality and experience
Amazing quality and amazing packaging.11/10
Great fit
Good quality products
Good service and fast delivery.
Good quality at a reasonable price
Good service and fast delivery. Keep up the good work!
Amazing, i will buy more here. You have great material for me
Love the Clothing great quality and improved shipping dates
Really fresh company with very interesting items to test.
BOXRAW is rated 4.82 based on 5,335 reviews