BOXRAW Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read BOXRAW Reviews

contact@boxraw.com

Tell us how BOXRAW made you happy
Quality of the clothing is literally unreal, don’t think there’s a better, cost efficient brand out there. Absolutely wonderful
Posted 6 minutes ago
Great quality hoodie which has washed very well
Boxraw have great customer service and super quick delivery times
Super comfortable, lightweight and breatheable. I recomend it!
Absolutely stunned at the quality and fit of all the things I ordered! Amazing! I made my first order and within 2 weeks, I had made another one!
Good quality & excellent fit 🥊
Boxraw is amazing and great my whole life I have been boxing and an issue I have had with my past sauna suits is that they always rip and tear well with Boxraw the Hagler Sauna suit I have never had that issue Finally a good sauna suit made I highly recommend it 10/10
Boxraw is top tier quality performance wear. I’ve been a very satisfied customer and definitely one of my favorite brands out there. Top 2 for sure.
BOXRAW's gear is the HIGHEST quality gear out there. Why shop anywhere else? You're wasting your money.
Extreme quality
Always good quality Always good costumer service
Excellent service and top quality products
Quality, quality, quality products with amazing customer support
Excellent product and packaging. A little pricey but I wait for sales which helps packages was not left at door when delivery date saif so I emailed your representative. They where amazing and got right back to me and traced package to post office up the street!!! Great customer service
Very well organized web-page and very fast customer support. Products are top level quality.
Good quality, good desing. Like.
Let along having excellent and durable products the customer service is beyond exceptional, was very pleased to be looked after straight away with one of there staff members without any hassles and were very friendly and ensured everything was resolved If you are looking for quality products I do recommend BOXRAW!!
Excellent quality!! I only train in boxraw!!
I rated it 5 stars and ordered it for 25 days and it not arrived now, that’s make me sadly cause I wanna train by these proudest guys!!!!! Please what’s happen nahhhhh !
Absolutely amazing quality!