BOXRAW Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BOXRAW

How would you rate BOXRAW ?

"There was a slight mix up with one of my products but Izaak sorted it"
"After dealing with Izaak, all issues were resolved. Glad everything worked out! Great products, high quality. Would purchase again."
"Easy ordering and quick delivery, ready in time for Monday training session, perfect"
"Customer service was prompt in handling my concerns and helped me along the way . Great people they got there"
"The smart Tec fabric is the best sports fabric I’ve ever bought. Will definitely shop here again"
"The smart Tec fabric feels really good on the skin & is premium fabric. Definitely shopping here again"
"Best boxing clothing around. Quick delivery, very happy :)"
"After some mishaps very helpful in getting me the items I ordered and going the extra mile."
"Fast delivery, very good quality material. All in all very happy with my purchases"
"Great customer service with a great mission. Products are perfect. Worn by the best in the boxing industry too!"
"Handwraps are the comfiest and most supportive I’ve ever worn! The tee’s and vest’s are so soft and keep you so cool, plus they look amazing! Postage quick and free! Can tell they definitely care about boxing!"
BOXRAW is rated 4.82 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!