BOXRAW Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend BOXRAW

Tell us how BOXRAW made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"She likes the fit"
"Super effective in helping to produce sweat, great item and works perfectly."
"Ordering from Boxraw was easy and I was very pleased to be offered discounts. Shipping was super fast, even being in the US. Will definitely be buying from Boxraw again!"
"I purchased 3 items from your website during the sale on 3rd September 2019. I haven't received my items and I contacted your Customer Support Team on 13th September Your support team have come back to me today to say I haven't received my order because the items are out of stock. How can the items be out of stock when I have purchased them on your website? The support team offered me to change my order or provide me with a £25 store credit voucher, even though my order was £42 This not good enough and I expect to get a full refund or the items that I originally purchased. I really like your products but I will be reluctant to purchase again in the future, which is a real shame."
"Best gear on the market. 100%"
"Very quick service my delivery came in two days, the packaging it came in was of the highest standards. BOXRAW delivered my product ahead of schedule which allowed me to start training earlier then I expected."
"Отличное качество! Высший уровень! Беру уже второй костюм для себя."
"very good quality, the shirt has this "light" feeling."
"Great prices on offer. Had a slight delay with my order but support team was very helpful and even gave me a discount for my next purchase. When it arrived it was all great quality clothing."
"Really stylish and quality outfit"
"Lovely quality"
"Lovely quality"
"The fit is very good and the quality is amazing"
"Great easy service. Unbelievable quality. Worth every penny. And every product is handled and packaged with such class. Will be shopping with box raw again 101%!"
"Loma shirt. Fits perfect. Love the material. Shipping was pricey but I enjoy the quality of the shirt."
"I've used Boxraw a few times now. Excellent quality of training gear and the delivery service of the products I have ordered has been excellent!"
"Great quality clothing. Definitely will shop here again. Been hard to find decent boxing clothing but glad that you guys are around. Cheers!"
"great items very good fit."
"Great Company! Great Quality products!"
"Great quality clothing, and very unique! Customer service is on top of it as well."
BOXRAW is rated 4.87 based on 1,348 reviews