boobydoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend boobydoo
Read boobydoo Reviews

About boobydoo:

We are boobydoo, the UK’s leading sports bra specialist.
We provide women with the support they need to tackle their exercise goals without having to worry about their boobs.

info@boobydoo.co.uk

boobydoo ltd, Unit 12 Parker Centre Industrial Estate, Mansfield Road

Fast delivery
Great price, excellent quality and fit, fast delivery.
Service is good but I had to return the shock absorber ultimate run padded bra because it was too big! You are advised to size up buy with this new style it’s actually true to size. I used up my discount code so I didn’t order another, I found it cheaper elsewhere.
I used the quiz to find out which bra would be right for me and bought the first that was suggested as it looked the most me. It's a bit tight in the band but not really enough to warrant getting it exchanged to the next size up. I like that the straps are adjustable.
Hey there, thank you for your review! Sorry to hear that the Sports Bra Finder didn't quite get your size right. If you want any more personalised fit advice, please get in touch with our team and use our Fit Check service or book a virtual fitting. :) Thanks Charly and the boobydoo team
I’m delighted with my new sports bra-it fits well and there’s no bounce. I knew exactly where to come for frank and knowledgeable advice on the right styles for my boobs and sports activities. Thanks!
HI Isobel, thank you for your great review! We are thrilled you found support and that our expert team could help you find your perfect fit. All the best, Charly and the boobydoo team
Perfect bra for what I need! Holds it all in place. Great service from Boobydoo, fast delivery too!
Hi Sadie, thanks for your awesome review! So glad you found your perfect sports bra. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Charly and the boobydoo team.
I bought a turquoise Shefit Sports Bra at the Bay to Breakers Expo. I have a shoulder injury that makes getting out of a regular, hot, sticky sports bra difficult. The Shefit front opening bra is a boon to my existences. Unlike my other front opening sports bras the colors are pretty and the style would let me run in just a sports bra, if I were so inclined. The support is great and prevents bounce well. The two interior hooks help in getting it zipped and the adjustable shoulder and torso straps create a custom fit. The torso strap does not roll on long hot runs. I will be getting the pink one next.
boobydoo is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews