boobydoo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend boobydoo

How would you rate boobydoo?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Laurie Beeman

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about boobydoo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Laurie Beeman
"I bought a turquoise Shefit Sports Bra at the Bay to Breakers Expo. I have a shoulder injury that makes getting out of a regular, hot, sticky sports bra difficult. The Shefit front opening bra is a boon to my existences. Unlike my other front opening sports bras the colors are pretty and the style would let me run in just a sports bra, if I were so inclined. The support is great and prevents bounce well. The two interior hooks help in getting it zipped and the adjustable shoulder and torso straps create a custom fit. The torso strap does not roll on long hot runs. I will be getting the pink one next."
boobydoo is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews