boobydoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend boobydoo
Read boobydoo Reviews

About boobydoo:

We are boobydoo, the UK’s leading sports bra specialist.
We provide women with the support they need to tackle their exercise goals without having to worry about their boobs.

info@boobydoo.co.uk

boobydoo ltd, Unit 12 Parker Centre Industrial Estate, Mansfield Road

Tell us how boobydoo made you happy
Easy to use website and quick delivery
Eye-catching unique products that are great quality.
Hi Julianne, Thank you for your company review. We are so pleased to hear that your recent experience with was suitable as well as the service provided to you. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
excellent service, fast delivery, very happy with item purchased. thank you!
Hi, Thank you for your great company review. We are so pleased to hear that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra and the service provided to you was suitable. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Great product, easy to order and arrived quickly! Will shop again!
Hi Caitlin, thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your order and with the service you received. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Boobydoo is somewhere I return to again and again, great selection of bras, including my favourite, Sportjock, advice on bra fitting, easy returns and pay later with Klarna mean buying and trying on stuff is simple and the sale section can bring up some absolute bargains too!
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. It is great to hear that you keep returning to boobydoo, we are glad that you enjoy our service and our selection of bras. We love to hear about our customers favourite sports bras so it can be shared with more boobydooers out there. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Excellent service. Quick delivery and easy returns. Pleasant and helpful customer service.
Hi, thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with us and were happy with the service you received. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Excellent customer service and superb variety/choice of sports bras in the website. Also the representative in the chat option is very polite and helpful. Although I had to return the product because of sizing/fit issues, the bra was of impeccable quality. The returns process was smooth and I received a prompt refund. Thank you boobydoo!!
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us and that you are happy with the service you received. If you ever need any assistance with fitting we do have a fit check service and off free virtual fittings with our sports bra experts https://www.boobydoo.co.uk/virtual-fitting. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Fantastic high support bra! The pain oh the pain from running with a poor supported bra whilst nursing (when not nursing I tend to purchase just sports branded ones) prompted a Google search to find a good supportive running bra which is nursing friendly! So pleased I found this bra very high support for any high impact and nursing friendly so could wear all day until your workout if you wanted…worth every penny so happy I found this!!
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We understand the pain of running in a poorly supported sports bra and we are so happy you have now found one that works for you! We hope you enjoy running in your new sports bra, thanks Jess and the boobydoo team.
Good range of Sports Bras, straight forward ordering and quick delivery.
Hi Bev, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us and you liked the range of sports bras we have available. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Fast delivery and good selection of sports bras. Very pleased. Thanks.
Hi Penny, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us! Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team
Excellent service and I love my new sports bra, super fit following the guide, Used for riding my horse and working out.
Hi Clare, thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your new sports bra and hope you enjoy using it whilst horse riding and working out. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
I have a panache workout bra i've used to threads. It served its time and purpose well so i ordered another Panache and i'm quite happy with it. Its supportive and actually cheaper here than any other place i found, and for a 34E that's all you need. Would recommend
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are so pleased that you have found your perfect sports bra with Panache and that it provides you with the support you need. We love hearing about our customers perfect sports bra moments so they can be shared with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Unfortunately the bras I ordered didn't work for me or the other person I bought for. The returns process was the most complicated I have ever come across. I tried to find alternatives on the website but every time I added something to the shopping cart it disappeared. When I filtered the search to only show specific sizes it showed bras that weren't in the size. Short to say I will never be buying anything from this company again.
Hi Nicky, I am really sorry that you have had a bad experience with us and I'm sorry to hear you won't be purchasing from us again. We do offer a free virtual fitting service https://www.boobydoo.co.uk/virtual-fitting which will allow you one on one time with one of our sports bra experts where you can discuss your size, key features and activity requirements. We will pass this feedback on to the appropriate team with regards to our returns policy and website filter. However in the meantime if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us via our email info@boobydoo.co.uk. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Fabulous prompt customer service. Selling quality products with knowledge. I am a returning customer and my first port if call for sports bras. 5 star all the way.
Hi Laura, Thank you for your amazing company review. We are so pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was suitable and you were happy with the service you received. We always look to provide our customers with the best possible service and knowledge on the correct fitting sports bra for you, so you can be properly supported and comfortable in your chosen activity. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
Always efficient speedy service and extensive range of products
Hi Vicki, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your recent order with us was suitable as well as the service provided to you. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
Efficient service and the bras for perfectly. Good quality too!
Hi Anne, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra and the service provided to you was suitable. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
The service has been smooth. Good prices and quick delivery.
Hi Caroline, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided to you. We always look to provide our customers with helpful, quick, and professional service. Thanks Millie and the boobydoo team
Thanks so much, very professional and helpful staff. Quick delivery also. Thanks so much.
Hi John, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you were happy with the service provided to you. We always look to provide our customers with professional, quick, and helpful service. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
Very good service,excellent fitting bra,good cup support and comfortable
Hey Beverley, Thanks for your amazing review, we are so pleased to hear that your recent order with us was suitable and you have found your perfect fitting sports bra. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
Great product helpful staff good prices
Hi Jackie, Thanks for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your recent order and experience were suitable. Thanks Millie and the boobydoo team
boobydoo is rated 4.60 based on 98 reviews