boobydoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend boobydoo
Read boobydoo Reviews

About boobydoo:

We are boobydoo, the UK’s leading sports bra specialist.
We provide women with the support they need to tackle their exercise goals without having to worry about their boobs.

info@boobydoo.co.uk

boobydoo ltd, Unit 12 Parker Centre Industrial Estate, Mansfield Road

Tell us how boobydoo made you happy
It’s the first time I have ordered a bra online. I found it easy to order. The different questions about body, bust shape etc., helped me decide which size and bra would be best for me. I finally ordered a Freya Active sports bra which is fairly comfortable. I understand that it is difficult to get a right fit for everyone but I just wish there was a bra to fit ‘short bodied’ women. I am only 5 foot tall and have a short body - from under my bust to my waist therefore, whenever I purchase a bra I find it rubs on my ribs and tends to be too long in the body. All in all though, I am ver pleased with my purchase.
Hi, Thank you for your company review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your recent order with us, however, sorry to hear that it is not quite suitable for your size, shape, and chosen activities. We offer a free virtual fitting service: https://www.boobydoo.co.uk/virtual-fitting, where you can speak to experts and get specific advice and recommendations for your size and shape. Please email us at: info@boobydoo.co.uk if we can offer you any further assistance. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Efficient service and the bras for perfectly. Good quality too!
Hi Anne, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra and the service provided to you was suitable. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
I’m delighted with my new sports bra-it fits well and there’s no bounce. I knew exactly where to come for frank and knowledgeable advice on the right styles for my boobs and sports activities. Thanks!
HI Isobel, thank you for your great review! We are thrilled you found support and that our expert team could help you find your perfect fit. All the best, Charly and the boobydoo team
Perfect bra for what I need! Holds it all in place. Great service from Boobydoo, fast delivery too!
Hi Sadie, thanks for your awesome review! So glad you found your perfect sports bra. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Charly and the boobydoo team.
boobydoo is rated 4.61 based on 144 reviews