boobydoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend boobydoo
Read boobydoo Reviews

About boobydoo:

We are boobydoo, the UK’s leading sports bra specialist.
We provide women with the support they need to tackle their exercise goals without having to worry about their boobs.

info@boobydoo.co.uk

boobydoo ltd, Unit 12 Parker Centre Industrial Estate, Mansfield Road

Tell us how boobydoo made you happy
I have over many years bought from Boobydoo frequently. On this occasion there was a significant lag in the process of paying, I wasn’t sure if the payment had gone through or if it had been duplicated. Other than that, everything else was fine and fast delivery.
Hi Sheila, Thank you for your company review. I am sorry to hear there was a problem with your recent order with us and I can only apologise for the lag you received when your payment was being processed. I have passed this information onto the appropriate team to take a closer look into. If this delay does occur again or your experience any further problems please do get in touch with us via email: info@boobydoo.co.uk and we would be more than happy to assist you. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Purchased 2 bras from Boobydoo almost 10 yrs ago and they are still going strong today. Recent order all arrived smoothly. Out of 4 bras, I only had to return one that was a bit too big, Functional, quality sports bras that stand the test of time!
Hi Bella, Thank you for your company review, we are pleased to hear that your recent order with us was suitable and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra. Please let us know if we can offer any further assistance via email: info@boobydoo.co.uk. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
I had to contact customer services about an order I was trying to make and honestly, they couldn’t have been more helpful! Problem sorted and my order went through - really impressed!!
Hi, Wow, thank you for your company review. We are so pleased to hear that you received helpful, honest, prompt customer service regarding your recent order with us. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: info@boobydoo.co.uk and we would be more than happy to assist you. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
The sports bra purchased was exactly right for me in fit and style. The availability of size and colour on the site was good and even better was the price. Even with postage the cost of the item was a pound or 2 cheaper than my usual underware supplier. The item arrived exactly when it was supposed to. One very happy customer!
Hi Helena, Thank you for your company review, we are so pleased to hear that your recent order with us was suitable and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra for your chosen activities. We are happy to hear that the services and delivery provided to you was also suitable and professional. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Bought this so I could be fully supported during some high impact sports, and still have the option to nurse my 12 week old daughter who was accompanying me. The bra was very supportive. The chest band was perhaps a little bit on the tight side so I had it on the furthest out clasp, but it was still very comfortable, and bras stretch! The cup sizes fit perfectly, and it was incredibly easy to use for nursing. My only complaint would be it's required to be hand washed cold which I don't have time for with a new baby, so it went through the machine on a cooler cycle. Seems to have survived.
The delivery took quite a will but the product is good
Hi Margaret, Thank you for your company review. We are pleased to hear that your recent order was suitable and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra. We are sorry to hear that the delivery took a while and we will take a look into how we can improve this service for our customers. Please let us know if we can offer any further assistance in the meantime vai email: info@boobydoo.co.uk as we would be more than happy to offer you further assistance. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Unfortunately it was not a good fit and had to return the item.
Hi, Thank you for your company review. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. We do offer a free virtual fitting service: https://www.boobydoo.co.uk/virtual-fitting where you can speak to an expert where they will provide recommendations and advice on the perfect fitting sports bra for your shape, size, key features, and chosen activities. Please do let us know if we can offer any further assistance via email: info@boobydoo.co.uk. Thanks, Millie and the booobydoo team
I needed a new sports bra and was slightly unsure of fit so used the 'speak to someone' button and got the answer I needed so ordered the size she suggested, and she was spot on this Panache bra is the most comfortable I've owned.
Hi, Thank you for your amazing company review. We are so pleased to hear that your recent experience was suitable and you have found your perfect fitting sports bra in the Panache. We are happy to hear that the service and information you received were quick and helpful when information you on your size, shape, and requested key features. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Excellent and prompt service.
Hi, Thank you for your company review, we are pleased to hear that your recent order with us was suitable as well as the service provided to you. Please let us know if we can offer any further assistance via email: info@boobydoo.co.uk. Thanks Millie and the boobydoo team
Ordered bra online. Product as describle, arrived promptly. All good - no negatives to report.
Hi, Thank you for your company review. We are pleased to hear that your recent order with us was suitable for you and your chosen activities as well as the service provided to you. We do offer a free UK return service: https://www.boobydoo.co.uk/returns if you do require your products to be returned back to us. Please also feel free to email us: info@boobydoo.co.uk if you require any further assistance. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
Loads of choice, ordered several for choice and the ones I returned were refunded quickly.
Hi, Thank you for the company review. We are so pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was suitable as well as the service provided to you. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Very supportive and comfortable. The racing back section is too high for me to put it on connected up. Other sports bras the connection is lower so I can get it on and off easily. It is really well made though.
Hi, Thank you for your company review. We are pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was enjoyable, however, I am sorry to hear that your sports bra was not suitable for you and your chosen activities. We do offer a free virtual fitting service: https://www.boobydoo.co.uk/virtual-fitting, where you can speak one-on-one with a sports bra expert who will provide advice and recommendations based on your size and shape so you can find the perfect fitting sports bra for you. If we can offer any further assistance, please do email us: info@boobydoo.co.uk. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
I bought the same bra from another company and it took months for it to arrive!!!! This one arrived in a couple of days.
Hi Catherine, Thank you for your company. We are pleased to hear that your recent order with us was suitable as well as the service provided to you. We'd love to share your perfect sports bra moment with more boobydooers out there! Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team
Product is very good, I'm very happy - the advice re measuring etc was spot on and I like the follow up of checking the fit (although maybe could have been a bit quicker with the follow up) The loss of a star is down to postage costs - I decided I would pay even though I qualified for free delivery because I wanted them quickly - still took 5 days so I'm not really sure what I paid for! My advice to others is don't waste your money, just accept it's a snail delivery service! But like I said the products etc are great, so a small trade off!
Hi, Thank you for your company review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your recently ordered sports bras. However, we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service delivery and follow-up emails you received. With regards to the follow-up email, I have passed this information onto the relevant team to take a look into. With regards to the delivery service I can only apologise for this and take a look into why this happened within our warehouse and with Royal Mail. Please do let us know if we can offer any further assistance via email: info@boobydoo.co.uk. Thanks, Millie and the boobydoo team.
Great products and good service. Best of all - the bras are posted with minimal packaging so they fit through the letterbox and don’t waste resources. Well done.
Hi Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with our products and service. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Amazing service from start to finish, really impressed with product highly recommend
Hi Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you are pleased with our service and impressed with the products. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Good service and delivery times.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our service and delivery times. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
I'm very pleased with my Panache sports bra – it's as supportive as advertised and arrived quickly.
Hi Kathryn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you are pleased with your Panache Sports Bra and we hope you enjoy wearing it! Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Firstly the speed of delivery was amazing l ordered on the Tuesday afternoon and my package arrived the next day.. l also wasn't able to use the discount code l got from an ambassador and she contacted customer support and within 5mins they had refunded the discount amount into my account am so impressed. The bras l received are good quality and fit nicely. Am very happy 😊
Hi Louise, thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the service you received and we hope you enjoy using your new sports bras! Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
Good quality, supportive bras with a comfortable fit. They also stock some nice styles for bigger chest sizes, which a lot of places don't! The team were a great help in finding me a bra which supported me and fit right.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the range of sports bras we have to offer and that you have found your perfect fitting sports bra. Thanks, Jess and the boobydoo team.
boobydoo is rated 4.61 based on 150 reviews