Body4Real Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body4Real
These products are seriously good value. I’m a massive fan of the beard soap and oil as they work really well in keeping my beard in good condition. Several friends have commented on having beard envy and I’ve strongly recommended these products to them. Love the fact there’s no plastic involved.
Thanks for your wonderful review about Beauty & The Bees natural products from Tasmania :) If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Arrived very quickly. Have used before and fully satisfied
Thanks for your great review :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
The product was delivered in Italy in time as it was stated in the section "Delivery & Postage Details" . I am really satisfied of the product and of you! Thank you!
Grazie for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I already have one gokhale cushion and wanted more for use in my car. It is the best cushion possible for bad backs and I was very pleased to find it. Company excellent
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help at all.
Excellent quality product, clearly built to last, unlike most things these days, and good value. Fast despatch, very happy with Body4Real's service.
Thank you for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Great products, Free and speedy delivery!
Thank you for your great review :) We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
100 % satisfied with the service and products I received from Body4real
Thank you for your wonderful review. We work hard to provide the very best service possible :)
Great service, 100% recommend
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I haven’t yet used the product I ordered but the service from ordering to delivery was excellent. Clear communications and speedy despatch and delivery.
Thanks for your brilliant review :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help with your product(s).
Excellent product. Very easy to use and worked well. Good value too
Thank you for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
I ordered a twin pack of blades for my Bacblade 2.0. The blades were authentic Bacblades (there are several poorer quality blades around). Not only did they arrive really quickly, they were also the best price around.
Thanks for your wonderful review :) Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any help with your products.
Great socks. Very comfortable. Seem to be quite hard wearing. Will be buying more of these.
Thanks for your great review of our ethically produced & untreated organic cotton socks :) Please contact us if we can be of any further help.
Easy to deal with and prompt delivery!
Thanks for the great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
Great products and fast delivery ! Will definitely order again .
Thank you for your great review :) If you ever need any help then please don't hesitate to get to contact us.
does what it says on the packet!
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you again soon.
My husband is 72 years old and wouldn't be without this product. It is the only one which keeps the hair on his head. It is obviously thinner that it was when he was younger, but he has no bald spots. He has stopped using it on occasions and only regrets it and will probably use it for the rest of his life now.
Body4Real 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Nisim haircare products. If there is anything we can ever help you with then please do not hesitate to reach out to us :)
Très bien ! Livraison rapide
Merci beaucoup :)
I have been using Nisim products for many years. They have worked very well for me.
Thanks for your great review :) We look forward to serving you for many years to come.
I have ordered from Body4 real for years and have never had any problems with the product or the order.
Thank you for your wonderful review and for being a regular customer :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance at all.
I have ordered the bakblade 2 twice.Great product and effective,also good delivery service,recommended
Thanks for your great review :) Should you ever need any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Body4Real is rated 4.86 based on 228 reviews