Bob Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bob Books
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Bob Books Reviews

About Bob Books:

Turn your photos into top quality books.

info@bobbooks.co.uk

Paul Chapman
John Cornhill
Douglas Balch
SARAH FREEMAN
Very pleased with the service - bright colours and sharp pictures
I HAVE USED ANOTHER BOOK CREATOR IN THE PAST SO AM NEW TO "BOB"
I AM DELIGHTED WITH MY GLOSSY LAY-FLAT BOOK AND THE QUALITY OF REPRODUCTION FROM VERY OLD 35MM TRANSPARENCIES IS REMARKABLE. I WAS LESS HAPPY WITH THE DELIVERY SERVICE AND IT WAS ONLY WHEN I CONTACTED BOB CUSTOMER SERVICE TO QUOTE MY ORDER NUMBER THAT I DISCOVERED IT HAD BEEN AWAITING MY COLLECTION FOR SOME DAYS AT MY LOCAL UPS BRANCH . NO NOTIFICATION HAD BEEN ISSUED AS TO ITS FAILED ATTEMPT TO DELIVER AND I AM SURE I WAS IN FACT AT HOME AT THE ALLEGED TIME! SO WELL DONE CUSTOMER SERVICES OTHERWISE IT WOULD STILL BE LYING THERE. I WILL DEFINITELY CREATE ANOTHER "BOB-BOOK"
Your service was excellent. I will continue to use you & recommend you to others.
Excellent quality and excellent service.
I have been using Bobs Books for a couple of years and servers books have been created. It’s easy to use and great results
easy and controllable process - book quality is excellent. Never had any problems
Excellent quality and a timely service
We are really pleased with the quality of the photobook and the efficient service we received from Bob Books. Thanks!
happy with the outcome, however still struggling with input personal data online when ordering. There are definitely technical issues. appreciated the quick response and managed to order in the end by using your adress.
Bob books was informed of this, hopefully it will be resolved in due course.
Books are always top quality,never found anything to fault. Another thing is Delivery ,packaged well and speedy.
very easy to use software and makes sure that your photos count.
I've had 12 or so books and a number of calendars printed by Bob Books and have been pleased with the results up until the last two books which were disappointing.
Quite a few pictures were too dark. My monitor and set up is unchanged so appears to me to be a change on the Bob books side.
I will continue to use Bob for now if I can correct by uploading re-edited images but it has put me off buying the more expensive finishes in case I have to reprint again.
Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for your review. If you would like to contact us and send us over some photographs of the past two photo books you are unhappy with, we will see what we can do for you.

Please give us an email on askbob@bobbooks.co.uk

Kind Regards,
Bob Books
First time i have used the site and i was delighted at the results, a book for my sons 40th birthday, he was amazed that his 70;+ mum had done it!!!
Mx
I have bought both a photo book (a wedding album) and a large gallery mount photo from Bobs Books and both are of an exceptional standard. I will certainly use the company again and have recommended them to friends wanting similar products.
I have no problem with the software or the book quality, however I do have an issue with the quality of the on screen version which my friends are invited to view. The definition is not good enough to read text whereas Bob Books competitors all make a full screen version available that can be easily read and viewed. Unless this is improved I will not use Bob Books again.
This book was a revised version of one I made last month with a fe more pages added. It contains many recent digiital images together wit lots of reproductions of photos over 100 years old and shows our family's life history in pictures. Overall the reproduction is superb, colour balance excellent leaving nothing to be desired. It is a layflat landscape A4 sized book that allows images to run over the central fold.
Quality books with lovely choice of size, paper and fonts. Reasonably priced with a very classy look and feel. I have been pleased with every book I’ve had printed and books are always processed quickly.
The note card produced from my photo was very high quality. The envelopes supplied with the cards had a tissue paper lining - a nice touch which made the cards feel extra specal. It took a while for the cards to arrive, though, so I'm glad I didn't need them urgently.
Always wonderful high quality service. A really professional company. Thank you.
Software needs a bit oft tweeking but generally very good. Support excellent. Quality of products excellent.
Bob Books is rated 4.81 based on 8,012 reviews