Black Prince Narrowboat Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Prince Narrowboat Holidays
Read Black Prince Narrowboat Holidays Reviews

Tell us how Black Prince Narrowboat Holidays made you happy
A great friendly welcome by Gary (Gareth). He was quick and professional with his beginners teach-in’. Within an hour he was confident of our capabilities, advised on a couple of routes, then followed us out to end of the Marina. And we were on our way. A couple of miles of easy Narrowboating until we arrived at the ‘Nine Locks’ on the Oxford Canal. We decided to moor up and go for the ‘nine’ first thing next morning.
We had a great evening meal, in the congenial atmosphere, at ‘The Folly’ in Napton. The scene was set !
The next few days we honed our skills and enjoyed the English scenery surrounding the Oxford Canal meandering course.
A few days later, as quick as it started, we coasted our way back into the Marina, and I must say, more confident and professional than when we left !
Gareth was there to meet us.
We had had a marvellous satisfying time.
We didn’t see Prunella & Timothy, maybe they saw us (you’ll have to read their report !! ).
Weather wasn’t the kindest but didn’t dampen our enthusiasm. We will be back again.
It was a memorable time.
Thanks to everyone !
We had a wonderful Mon-Fri break with Black Prince. The boat was very well equipped & comfortable, the staff were friendly & helpful, and altogether it was a delightful, relaxing holiday.
We started at Chirk, and I'm sure it's the most beautiful stretch of canal in the country, taking into account Llangollen, aqueducts, tunnels, locks & lifting bridges.
The fact I could take my dog with me was a great bonus too.
Thank you!