Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Very disappointed. Item packaging arrived damaged. Item was faulty, drawers would not open correctly. Asked for item to be swapped. Told to find new packaging, dismantle, repackage and return as a direct exchange not possible. Huge amount of time wasted trying to resolve issue. Complete waste of money on substandard shoe cupboard"
Hi there,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this matter caused you.

Having reviewed the correspondence, we understand that the issue has since been resolved as a part refund was actioned in order to keep the item as it stood as you did not have time to re-box the item and seal so that our courier could collect and exchange.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
"I ordered from them on the basis my order would be delivered January 1st, my order never turned up and then 2 days later I get a email to say because of xmas it’s delayed and they now don’t no when it will be delivered. Without any communication to myself apparently it was delivered on Saturday 5th January but when I arrived home I had no parcel and no card through my door to say who they have given it too. So after emailing the company they tried to say it’s been signed for and I’ve asked for proof of the signature and I still haven’t had it, I’ve emailed 3 times and now they are ignoring me. I want a refund as I have no goods. The service is poor....so do not order from this company!!!!!"
"My order took over two weeks to arrive and then when it did there was parts missing!"
"Item delivered 2 days late, told conflicting answers over the phone with regards to refund. Very disappointed"
"Very poor customer service and communication. Couldn’t deliver after paying premium refund took ages. Couldn’t contact anyone in spite of being in working hours. Happy with item."
"I haven't received my order yet or any contact as to when I will receive it ."
"I would like to give zero stars. Ordered a tv unit. It looked just what we wanted from the picture online but when it arrived it was the cheapest material ever and when my partner gently tried to put it together (he’s a tradesman, perfectly able to put it together) it literally broke in his hands. Rubbish."
Hi there,

I am extremely sorry to read that this has happened to you and I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We usually get brilliant feedback on the product that you ordered therefore I apologize that you feel that the item is manufactured using cheap material - In turn, we have never had feedback on this product advising that the material simply crumples in your hands.

This is something that we would like to look in to further as we don't appear to have had correspondence from you prior to this feedback.

Please get in touch as we would like to have this matter looked in to further for you.

I apologize again that this happened to you and hope to hear from you soon.

Carrie
"I called and asked (prior to despatch!) if the items I had purchased were solid pine wood and was told they are. On arrival they were clearly not and the company refused to accept this as a valid reason for a return! Poor quality! Complete waste of my money as I had to return which cost me more than the cost of the products as I was unsatisfied. Awful service! Would never recommend.. save your money and go to a reputable company nearby!!"
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you was unhappy with your purchase.

I can confirm that the range that you ordered was a solid pine items, which was confirmed via telephone prior to your purchase.

We did not refuse the return of these products however did advise that it would be for you to return the products at your own cost due to them simply not being to your taste and you feeling that the quality was inferior, as you believed that they were not solid pine products - As advised, the items were as advertised in the fact that they were solid pine products.

Upon return, a full refund was issued back to your original method of payment.

I am very sorry that you was unhappy with your purchase.

BFW
"I wouldn't even give it a star. They send me an email that the order was dispatched and in the day of the arrival, after me asking for a tracking number (because the bed wasn't arriving), they told me that the producer had a problem and there's no bed. Spare yourself from all the hustle and don't order from them. I'm pretty sure I even lost the money."
"We never received the order. Apparently it was delivered elsewhere? We don't know where and ow are we expected to find this house and collect a large item and somehow carry it home??? When I tried calling - you get through and then it puts you on hold then disconnects you??? How convenient. WIll not be using or recommending this service."
"DONT USE !!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY."
"I bought a 'deuxe' shoe cabinet expecting it to be decent quality however the panels split on screwing together and one of the drawers has completely fallen apart after only 5 days.... terrible."
"Bought 2 things. A tv stand 6 weeks ago. It still isn't up because there are pieces missing. The coffee table was ok. But even that had some screws missing."
"Order and Delivery were good, however when opening the item found it to be damaged, appreciate this was a low cost item, but no response at all from customer service after sending e-mail."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 392 reviews