Biddenden Vineyards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Biddenden Vineyards
Read Biddenden Vineyards Reviews
Poor service. Notified by DHL delivery delayed. Nothing heard from seller for a few days so had to contact them and then told goods had been damaged in transit. Promised a new delivery but nothing turned up. Called to cancel order and requested money back . No one called me back and the delivery finally arrived a day later. No one called to check or discuss my request or to check if the wine had been received even though they had been paid at the outset. Don’t get me wrong great wine but really poor customer service for the price paid. Fortunately there are other great English wines also available.
Excellent service. Reliable and good advice too. The Extra Strong Dry Cider is superb, but perhaps not a sharp as it once was Either way, it was much enjoyed and one attendee even confessed to the fact it was the only stuff they ever drunk at the annual party!
Lovely cidar. Will be back
See below, didn't think much of the cider
Excellent wines and ciders. Great service, inc. Ordering online and delivery, and a lovely place to visit too! Highly recommended!
Purchased the medium strong Kentish cider several times, it’s the best cider around, I absolutely love it and always delivered next working day. Can’t recommend Biddenden Vineyards enough, it’s wonderful.
We holidayed in kent and Sussex earlier in the year and bought some Biddenden wine at a local deli which we enjoyed and have since purchased three mail-order cases in two batches and have enjoyed all the wines tremendously. The order process is very slick and fast. My query about charging delivery when an order was over £300 was courteously explained and a rather effective bottle opener arrived in the delivery. The hand-written thank-you note is a lovely touch. We are very happy to have found Biddenden.
This was the BEST juice I have ever had. We made our first purchase for our baby who is old enough to drink juice and we wanted something better than boxed apple juice. Now our whole family are fans!! The Pear juice is phenomenal too!!! Don't hesitate!! Give their products a try! We can't wait to try more.
Hi Darren, thank you so much for this fantastic review and recommendation for our apple and pear juice! Great to hear the whole family enjoy the juices! Our Clearly Juice range is a very popular range of single varietal apple juices that we would definitely recommend trying next!
Thank you 😊 first class !!
Thank you, Valerie. We hope you will order from us again in future!
Ordered as a Father’s Day gift. Biddenden kindly delivered the week before as requested and my Dad was very pleased with the selection
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Very pleased to hear your Dad enjoyed his Father's Day gift. Thank you for ordering from us.
Simple order service and incredibly tasty wine
Thanks for letting us know Katherine! Glad you enjoyed the wine, thank you for ordering from us.
Ordered wine for a gift, using gift voucher and I know from the recipient that the product was much appreciated. Although the online system wasn't functioning at the the time, I was able to complete the order over the telephone.
Hi Paul, we are pleased to hear the recipient enjoyed their wine and you were able to order over the phone despite there being a problem with the online system. I am pleased to say this has since been resolved. Thank you for supporting us.
I purchased some cider from Biddenden Vineyards and it was one of the best ciders I have tasted,Thank you.
Thanks for your review Michael! We hope you will order again and maybe try something else for our range!
Great product and very fast delivery. Point to note however - delivery service stated signature will be required but doesn’t advise anticipated delivery time but advised we were 42nd drop for the day. In the event parcel was found on the step early/mid morning. Not very customer orientated.
Hi Tim, pleased to hear you enjoyed the product. Sorry to hear about your experience with delivery however, thank you for letting us know. We will certainly look into this with our courier to try and prevent this from happening in future.
Fantastic and professional service, Fast delivery and the cider is one of the best around.
Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave us this brilliant review, very happy you enjoy our ciders. Thank you for supporting us.
I love the Ortega, so delicious. Placed order one day and it arrived the next which was amazing service. Will be ordering on repeat !
Thank you for your order, very pleased that you love our Ortega and that your order arrived promptly. We hope to welcome you to the vineyard soon.
Excellent wines which maintain the standard of old and make use of traditional vines. The Huxelreb is a rare grape these days but well worth keeping.
Thank you for your review. We are very proud to be able to make wines of a high standard using historical and traditional vines and we agree, that the Huxelrebe is well worth keeping!
Delicious wine, easy to use website, fairly prompt delivery
Thank you for leaving us a review. Happy to hear that you enjoy our wines and they arrived promptly.
Fantastic service, ordered two bottles of cider for my dad for Father's day after he'd described this as 'The best cider he'd ever drunk' at a tasting menu. Ordered and received within 3 days and while I would love to comment on the flavour my dad had drunk it all before I was able to! Which I assume signals that its very tasty!
So glad your Dad loves our cider. Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We hope to see you and your dad soon and hopefully you can try some of the cider next time!
I was a quite disappointed when my order arrived as I felt I had been mislead. The photos of your red apple juice show a bright red drink whereas when it arrived it was a very pale pink colour. Delivery was fast.
Hi Tabitha, thanks for getting in touch. Sorry that you felt misled. The photos of the juice on the website do show a deeper red colour although the colour of the juice does vary dependant on the season. I hope you still enjoyed the product and pleased to hear it arrived quickly.
Biddenden Vineyards is rated 4.7 based on 72 reviews