Betfair Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Betfair

How would you rate Betfair ?

"restricted my account as soon as I start winnings, contacted live chat this is the result : " - Ylenia: My apologies the account has been limited on the sports book product. This is due to business practice. - ME: where is it written on your term and conditions ? what are the reasons for such decisions ? - Ylenia: Unfortunate I wouldn't be able to know from my side regarding the limitation on the sports book product. But this is due to business practice my apologies. ""
Michael McCaughey
Unverified Reviewer
"I would give 0 if i could. Put my account into -£20 and tell lie after lie of why it went like that. First say i was paid out on a loser so it was taken back so when i prove that wrong they say its a different race without giving details. Then net they say it was that race but because there was a vacant trap the race was voided. So when i proceed to say there wasnt a vacant trap im told that on betfair there was. ABSOLUTE JOKE."
"Absolute thieves Closed my account after I put bet on then said account needs password changing and new email address. Total con merchants do not fool for their scam"
"Cant believe I don't have the option to give these horrendous arrogant people zero stars. This company is horrific and constantly having glitches in their system. As usual its the poor ol punters that pay the price for their system errors and when they do err you get the worst customer service ever WHERE THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear on my fathers grave do not go anywhere near this site. PS don't believe all of the positive one line or 2 word response underneath, they work for betfair"
"Took their offer of higher odds with the promise of receiving a cash payout, maybe it was my ignorance but of course I ended up receiving a 'bonus balance' which meant that I could only use this value to use with further bets. Okay well that will be alright I guess... But no, the bonus bets disappeared within a week of my account being opened. This meant that I have lost out on £35 of free bets, which was the full reason for me even opening the account in the first place. Really not happy, laughable how they can even operate like this."
"Quick answers, easy process but with thorough checks"
"Happy with conversation"
"Answered my question well"
"answered my question"
"I see lot of betting sites but not satisfied it's good compare other sites"
"Good........"
"Handled my query to a satisfactory level, would highly recommend."
"Win win win"
"Awesome excelent"
"Excelent awesome"
"Very happy"
"sorted fine"
"Easy to use and very helpful"
"Very happy, sorted out my problem straight away"
"Very good customer chat line and money paid quickly, no hassle, no worry made my day."
Betfair is rated 4.78 based on 7,539 reviews