Betfair Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Betfair
Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Betfair ?

"Been waiting 2 weeks now for Betfair to confirm my details and unblock my account. Tempted to close my account with them! Would not recommend"
"terrible - they say the offer a request a bet service and never offer you odds or if they do it come after the game has started !! Pathetic do not use!!"
"Sorry would not recommend betfair, there chat representatives are uncoperative, rude and intransigent and so unprofessional closing chats when they cannot answer your queries"
"shocking customer service"
"How on earth Betfair have a 4/5 rated makes me think this site doesn't allow any truth to be told, I suggest people use trusted pilot for an more accurate picture. Poor odds, no loyalty, poor in play markets and terrible cash out options this is like a new bookmaker in the year 2000. Bet365 are one hundred times better than Betfair who will only get worse since there merge with Paddy "P Poor" Power"
"Do yourself a favour and don't put money. I have been scammed with them. It will be too boring to tell the whole story but basically they blocked my account refusing to pay me my deposit back without notice. When I called them they said they need document verification for my identity. No matter what file I sent them, that wasn't good enough. After my bet lost, they didn't allow me to get my money back but said that if my bet would have won, they would pay me only my deposit. I tried to get my money back through PayPal but PayPal refused to help."
"Opening an account and depositing some money is quite straight forward. Placed 3 bets on a tennis game and before the match starts they decided to close my access to verify my identity. It took me 1 week and sending 8 different documents(btw you never know how they treat data protection) with these documents they ask they can impersonate you and empty your account if they want) . During this time I asked several times to be allowed to change those 3 bets, especially during the game when I realized that the match was not going in my favor . Went to a vacation to Spain, from there I couldn't login at all to place some bets on WC games. Tried to contact support it didn't work. They have a buggy application, several things not working from my Samsung Tab S (Android). Contacted support about 6 times during this week, to ask my money back, always put on hold, or asked to wait another day or so. Today got their final answer, I cannot withdraw my money because of some bonus schema... As an EU citizen I'm quite sure that this is a violation of my rights, if I'm not happy with the offered service I should be allowed to get my money back no matter what. Will write an official complain to the government and leave the authorities to deal with these bast4rds. I urge anyone having problems with them to do the same, hopefully they are fined enough so they start caring about customer rights. Maybe they even get a ban for doing business in some countries"
"Betfair are ok until you start winning."
"Fucking joke, Deposited £10 to gain an extra £30 free but that diddnt happen and then they block me out of my account and wont even give me my money back. Asking me to send them a picture of my bank card with all the number showing, my name and exp."
"I've paid deposit 10 days ago and still no balance on account. Support is lying everyday that it will be resolved."
"restricted my account as soon as I start winnings, contacted live chat this is the result : " - Ylenia: My apologies the account has been limited on the sports book product. This is due to business practice. - ME: where is it written on your term and conditions ? what are the reasons for such decisions ? - Ylenia: Unfortunate I wouldn't be able to know from my side regarding the limitation on the sports book product. But this is due to business practice my apologies. ""
"I would give 0 if i could. Put my account into -£20 and tell lie after lie of why it went like that. First say i was paid out on a loser so it was taken back so when i prove that wrong they say its a different race without giving details. Then net they say it was that race but because there was a vacant trap the race was voided. So when i proceed to say there wasnt a vacant trap im told that on betfair there was. ABSOLUTE JOKE."
"Absolute thieves Closed my account after I put bet on then said account needs password changing and new email address. Total con merchants do not fool for their scam"
"Cant believe I don't have the option to give these horrendous arrogant people zero stars. This company is horrific and constantly having glitches in their system. As usual its the poor ol punters that pay the price for their system errors and when they do err you get the worst customer service ever WHERE THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear on my fathers grave do not go anywhere near this site. PS don't believe all of the positive one line or 2 word response underneath, they work for betfair"
"Took their offer of higher odds with the promise of receiving a cash payout, maybe it was my ignorance but of course I ended up receiving a 'bonus balance' which meant that I could only use this value to use with further bets. Okay well that will be alright I guess... But no, the bonus bets disappeared within a week of my account being opened. This meant that I have lost out on £35 of free bets, which was the full reason for me even opening the account in the first place. Really not happy, laughable how they can even operate like this."
"Quick answers, easy process but with thorough checks"
"Happy with conversation"
"Answered my question well"
"answered my question"
"I see lot of betting sites but not satisfied it's good compare other sites"
Betfair is rated 4.78 based on 7,548 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!