Betfair Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week
Read Betfair Reviews

rebecca.shuai@betfair.com

Tell us how Betfair made you happy
If I could give it no stars I would. The last 10 or so deposits made via webmoney are kept by betfair for a week or two before they are transferred it to my bf account.Even thou I send them the receipt and the report from webmoney which shows that the money go instantly to betfair ewallet they still dont care about it. The customer support is useless. They have the same 3-4 lines to write. No real responses, every agent has his own idea about the time frames. They keep telling me to calm down and be patient or my deposit will be delayed even more if I keep contacting them. Who does that? I feel like I am being targeted. They keep telling me I will get an email with a response from their finance department and I never get any emails....This is by far the worst experience and I would never recommend this site to anyone.
Made a withdrawal on 01/06/21 for £150. Today is 18/06/21, and there is still no sign of the funds. No communications from Betfair at all, other than the chat which i initiate. Without doubt, the worst customer experience i`ve ever encountered. i wouldn1t give them any stars at all tbh.
First of all, Betfair is NOT a bookmaker; it is a sporting exchange. In other words, you are betting against other people on the exchange. Who sets the odds on any sporting event? You, me and all other Betfair users. I have been on Betfair since 2006 and I still see it as a betting exchange option where you can bet that a particular event WON'T happen. Plus, I use the Fairbot betting robot that makes me money and gives me an advantage. Check it out!
Do you bet and wanna win?? Basically I shouldn't be saying this, but I wanna help everyone here looking for real betting tips, i actually met someone on Instagram who changed my life, his username is AlexDurki_ and I believe he can change your life too, he made me a millionaire! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for real betting tips
I signed up as there were 50 free spins. I duly added funds but my free spins were nowhere to be seen. In a conversation on their chat line I was told I signed up using the wrong code and that was that. I then applied to have my funds returned which hopefully will happen. I would just like to advise any other prospective players to be extremely careful when joining. I felt very disappointed with the outcome as it obviously wasn’t very clear on their new player page
Avoid - they ask for all manner of documents, more than any other bookie does. They make you re-verify all the time. Also withhold money on flimsy groups. Asked me to prove source of funds for small bets, total balance of less then 100 euro but needed months of bank statements and are concerned about money laundering! Don't know much about that but I'd imagine you would be making transactions all the time and of large sums. I have no idea if I will even get my money out of Betfair. I know its only 100 euro but still.
I wanted to change my old phone number, but when they went to do it they noticed it was also with paddy Power who I had left because they tried to cheat me out of money. So they said because I had left p p they had closed my account. I got back in touch to explain the situation with p.p and they said fine we have opened your account. But they were lying they told me that so they could block me from getting in touch with them. So how do I get my money that is still in my account and my ongoing bets. They don't answer phone calls either. They are plain and simple Thieves, Thieves Thieves. Do not trust them or paddy Power.
So disappointed how game support management team working waiting for 8weeks to solve frozen game bonus round, today got email : I am very sorry for the delay in responding to you. I am e-mailing you now in relation to your query regarding the cancelled game round Game bonus round still not unfinished by provider mising my last 12 spins before the game crash cant provide me screen resolution of my last spins info In pictures scammers :)(
Terrible customer service
When you have a problem they are slow to respond and only provide generic answers which fail to address the issues. Contacting them is a nightmare, you are encouraged to use text/messenger but are simply left holding for ages between each message. Tried calling their offices and was simply fobbed off and not transfered to someone who could help. Im actually a VIP customer and this is how you are treated. All good when they take your money but its another story if you want a problem resolved.
Terrible customer service. Waiting weeks for email. When queried again on Message chat they lied and said emails had been sent but couldn’t provide date or time when sent ( I also checked my spam folder). One email out of three claimed did arrive but with my name wrong. Summed up the entire miserable experience. Closed my account with them and asked for my data to be deleted.
They stole 110 out my account and closed it.spent 2 hours talking to customer services by text cause they don’t even have a phone number and after robbing me then wanted me to send bank details 😂😂😂...absolutely disgusting the thieves
Great site, their payouts are really fast, won a lot of millions with the games i got from alesfixed, and they settled and paid me without any hassles...all thanks to the popular ALESFIXED on Instagram, I've won a lot of money with his correct score tips and a doesn't charge a dime for his tips, you only pay him after winning...I recommend you to check him out if you wanna make a fortune from sports betting.
I’ve won a lot of money on betfair, all thanks to this popular tipster on Instagram. I met ALESFIXED on Instagram some months ago and he gives accurate tips for free, you only pay him after winning, an absolute shock to my prior pessimistic knowledge about fixed games. I’ve won more than £78,000 with him correct score tips..y’all should go check him out.
Maffia!!!!!
I bet on on the last US election there was massive fraud due to Dominion voting machines that switched votes lots of dead people voting. Betfair claimed that it would not close the market until all legal challenges were exhausted Donald Trump did not concede. The court cases are still going on and Betfair ruled for Biden. Evidence of the Fraud is in the public domain. If you cheat in a bet and you get caught you lose not win. As far as I am concerned Betfair owes me alot of money and there is alot of us who will take Betfair to court over this.
Betfraud tried to ignore my request to dispute a bet when I asked for a PCN. They further lied about the planned settling of a market to customers and settled prematurely against what they had reassured people they wouldn’t do.
Fraudulently settled bets involving the Next President 2020 USA Election. Stated bets would be settled on projected college votes unless any legalities were ongoing and it would then go to the 12th amendment. Duelling slates in numerous states ensued the college votes plus legalities yet Betfair closed the market on December 14th/15th preventing the bets being settled via 12th amendment on January 6th and giving punters the chance of cashing out or even more maybe gaining a profit. This bookmaker changed rules during the market and was also found to of deleted evidence from social media when people asked questions on their rules. Would not recommend as they are thieves.
Betfair has engaged in settling in a fraudulent bet whilst a contestant cheated "proof" is available of the "fraud" and interference Betfair has not complied with any statute laws or ACTS that prohibit form wagering on a contested fraudulent contestant. Betfair is now a accomplice to fraud, proof is available, as they continue to claim there was no fraud or interference, proof is available. Betfair needs to be criminally investigated into wagering fixing insider trading , to reveal whats likely insider trading, into the US NOV 3 2020 politics markets, who made the lay bets against "TRUMP" we can 'subpoena" this. The National director of Intelligence quoted yes fraud & interference happened on a scale as never seen before, the report was available Betfair knew this was going on, and is still going on today.
Fraud!!!!!