Betfair Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Betfair

Tell us how Betfair made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Trusted. Never ban your account. What do bet365."
"You lose they take your money, you win then they freeze your account. Then they make it difficult for you to open it. Then as it’s dormant, they charge you. Then say can’t find your account with any funds."
"I cant load ın to my account"
"Very bad company, stealer ! They close your account without reason and steal your money."
"I created an account, all fine, put money on my account to play poker, the second i put money onto my account they suspended me and they wont let me withdraw my money either, even when i phoned them and verified who i was. JUST GOT ROBBED!"
"Rip off I put chips on roulette when bet conformed they disappear and the number comes out absolutely discussing robbing cun”ts"
"Absolutely do not use this site for any sort of betting. Allowed me to deposit and win and has teased me now with my payout for over 5 months. I have contacted them every couple weeks and been assured a payout is coming and have yet to receive it. I have resorted to reporting the failure to pay as fraud to my bank and credit card company from which i made the deposit."
"Is not very bad, but sometimes get sick when you need to wait for winning money, when you lose they will show straight away, but when you win they hold for couple hours, so of you play and using this money, couple hours means a lot of."
"Go away from betfair!!! USELESS BETTING SITE"
"They are poor losers, I have been winning with them, never had a problem then they 'reviewed my account' and banned me from future promotions and some of their games, when contacted would not tell me why."
"Winnings dissappearwd from my wallet. When queried in 'chat' i was told that i had used it - which i hadn't. Chat rep was.uncoperative, lazy and unhelpful. The chat was also closed before the conv. was finished. I believe betfair is a SCAM and DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM."
"Been waiting 2 weeks now for Betfair to confirm my details and unblock my account. Tempted to close my account with them! Would not recommend"
"terrible - they say the offer a request a bet service and never offer you odds or if they do it come after the game has started !! Pathetic do not use!!"
"Sorry would not recommend betfair, there chat representatives are uncoperative, rude and intransigent and so unprofessional closing chats when they cannot answer your queries"
"shocking customer service"
"How on earth Betfair have a 4/5 rated makes me think this site doesn't allow any truth to be told, I suggest people use trusted pilot for an more accurate picture. Poor odds, no loyalty, poor in play markets and terrible cash out options this is like a new bookmaker in the year 2000. Bet365 are one hundred times better than Betfair who will only get worse since there merge with Paddy "P Poor" Power"
"Do yourself a favour and don't put money. I have been scammed with them. It will be too boring to tell the whole story but basically they blocked my account refusing to pay me my deposit back without notice. When I called them they said they need document verification for my identity. No matter what file I sent them, that wasn't good enough. After my bet lost, they didn't allow me to get my money back but said that if my bet would have won, they would pay me only my deposit. I tried to get my money back through PayPal but PayPal refused to help."
"Opening an account and depositing some money is quite straight forward. Placed 3 bets on a tennis game and before the match starts they decided to close my access to verify my identity. It took me 1 week and sending 8 different documents(btw you never know how they treat data protection) with these documents they ask they can impersonate you and empty your account if they want) . During this time I asked several times to be allowed to change those 3 bets, especially during the game when I realized that the match was not going in my favor . Went to a vacation to Spain, from there I couldn't login at all to place some bets on WC games. Tried to contact support it didn't work. They have a buggy application, several things not working from my Samsung Tab S (Android). Contacted support about 6 times during this week, to ask my money back, always put on hold, or asked to wait another day or so. Today got their final answer, I cannot withdraw my money because of some bonus schema... As an EU citizen I'm quite sure that this is a violation of my rights, if I'm not happy with the offered service I should be allowed to get my money back no matter what. Will write an official complain to the government and leave the authorities to deal with these bast4rds. I urge anyone having problems with them to do the same, hopefully they are fined enough so they start caring about customer rights. Maybe they even get a ban for doing business in some countries"
"Betfair are ok until you start winning."
"Fucking joke, Deposited £10 to gain an extra £30 free but that diddnt happen and then they block me out of my account and wont even give me my money back. Asking me to send them a picture of my bank card with all the number showing, my name and exp."
Betfair is rated 4.77 based on 7,559 reviews