Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best4flooring Ltd
Read Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

About Best4flooring Ltd:

Best4flooring is a leading e-commerce retailer of flooring products with a wide range of luxury vinyl, cushioned flooring, laminate, wood, rugs and mats.

reviews@best4flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Best4flooring Ltd made you happy
Placed order and was given a delivery date.

This was missed and phone numbers on website did not work.

Got a response via the online form that the goods had been collected and would be with me the following working day.

This was again missed and again the phone numbers on the website failed to work.

Then received an email saying the goods had been damaged and my order was cancelled!

V.poor customer service.
Thank's good quality and nice price :)))
Can't wait for new vinyl to arrive
The quality and colour of the flooring is good. But it was delivered damaged... So... why delivery people doesn't care about that they are delivering... No team work...
Hello Darute,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We have been in contact directly and arranged a replacement piece for yourself.

Once again I sincerely apologise that the item was damaged in transit, we do expect the couriers to take more care.

Kind Regards,
Emma
Good product and scheduled delivery on time
Very good quality great price and quick delivery... Love it makes our bathroom really clean and tidy
Best4flooring Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Very good quality item especially for the price, and fast delivery too
Haven't put our new flooring down yet, but it's as expected, looks perfect. Great service too! Would recommend.
Communication and quality are the best! The free samples has great size allowing a real feeling of what you will get, not like these other companies that send a tiny sample. I´m very pleased and will now place my big order.
Looks great on my bathroom floor very happy with it Many Thanks
I needed some flooring ASAP Tried all the well know shop chains to pick it up but they failed, so went online used best4flooring and was promised next day delivery and it turned up at 8.30am in the morning and the bonus was it was a lot cheaper than the high Street shops would definitely use them again rather than a high street chain
Really happy....floor looks great. My order was incompetent when delivered but after a quick email I received the rest the next morning. Good service.
Service has been very good so far early delivery before stated date but that was not a problem as room was ready
great service thank you
Great flooring however appalling customer service. Paid for next day delivery and waited from Wednesday - Monday to receive it. Absolutely no response to enquiry of where my paid for flooring was. Would never recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Ana. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with your flooring, however I am extremely sorry that you aren't happy with the delivery service you received. I have looked back at your order and can see that the courier service had some delays in transit, I have gone ahead and refunded your express shipping charge as this was not honoured.

Take care

Grace
Arrived promptly
We were delighted with the Atlas cushion flooring. It was very easy to trim to shape and the finished job is comfortable, practical and attractive.
I was happy to have a sample which turned out to be right so I ordered flooring. Very happy indeed with service and item and price
Came quickly and super quality.
Great flooring 2nd time I've purchased from here, arrived promptly with no fuss and installed by myself easily.
Best4flooring Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 4,225 reviews