Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best4flooring Ltd
Read Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

About Best4flooring Ltd:

Best4flooring is a leading e-commerce retailer of flooring products with a wide range of luxury vinyl, cushioned flooring, laminate, wood, rugs and mats.

reviews@best4flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Best4flooring Ltd made you happy
Fast and efficient delivery of the sample we ordered. Thank oyu
The sample was brilliant, just a little light for what we are looking at.
We are definitely going to go with this company.
Brilliant quality, easy to order and fast delivery
Easy transaction to order sample of flooring. Unfortunately the pattern is not for us. I would certainly use best4flooring again.
I'm so disappointed with the service i received. Through the website i chose a delivery date for my floor, and scheduled contractors to come and lay the floor then. Their automated email telling me that my order would not be delivered until a month after agreed date, went i to my junk mail so i didn't even receive it. Noone attempted to call me to tell me about it. I only found out on the day eaiting for delivery, when i checked with them where is the order. I was offered no apology for the delay. Frustrated i asked if i can change to floor to a differe one, to speed it up (was told same colour in different size is readily available and will be with me within 4 qorking days). I paid extra for it and then I had to move contractors a bit but thought at least i won't be without floor for over a month but only a week. But no, i once again get an email a day before (sent automatically again to my junk mail) that they have some delay again and once they have the order they'll let me know. I asked to raise a complaint as I'm just lost for words at this point. That was ignored. When i insisted was told i need to jump through the hoops to raise complaint. I haven't even gotten the floor yet bit the frustration is unreal. I wouldn't normally complai about things like that, but they specifically allow you to chose the date kn which you can get the order, no mention this is subject to availability or anything like that. I odered from this company specifically because they said they can deliver it on time. I wasn't offered any compensation, i had to ask for apology and i requedted multiple times for someone to call me - all in vein. Definitely never buying through them again and will never recommend them to anyone.
good Flooring
Excellent sample service. Quality vinyl and fast delivery
Amazing quality, easy to put down
Amazing thanks
I have received the sample piece very quickly. The quality of the vinyl is very good and it looks amazing on the floor.
The color in real life is far less enhanced as on the pictures. The surface is smooth without groups which looks less effective than expected. It is very soft which is nice feeling but makes it dead easy to torn.
Excellent from beginning to end
Thank you for the samples you did send They were very good not quite what I was looking for for where I was going to put them but I may use them on another project
Good service and delivery. would buy from here again
Excellent quality.
Excellent service and really pleased with the flooring. Prompt delivery of both samples and the vinyl that I bought. Would highly recommend.
Excellent flooring and prompt delivery service
The flooring arrived the day after the order was placed. It was very well packaged, with no damage. It took me a couple of hours to do the flooring in our conservatory. Cutting, using a saw was very easy and the pieces fitted together perfectly. I ordered one more pack than I subsequently needed, making allowances for any mistakes. However, all went very well and there was no wastage!
Again we decided to go for a warmer colour.
I am quite disappointed with my purchase. It feels nice and soft underfoot but is extremely fragile. It rips very readily, not as tough as most cardboard. The flooring that I received is significantly weaker, and quite a different shade from the sample that I was sent (although the colour shade difference doesn't really matter in our application). I can't believe that it will prove to be as durable as the wear rating implies. The Rhino brand vinyl flooring that I put in our bathroom a few months ago is MUCH tougher and far superior and not that much more expensive.
Best4flooring Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 4,190 reviews