Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best4flooring Ltd
customer service
Read Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

About Best4flooring Ltd:

Best4flooring is a leading e-commerce retailer of flooring products with a wide range of luxury vinyl, cushioned flooring, laminate, wood, rugs and mats.

Tell us how Best4flooring Ltd made you happy
Every time I order something it arrives within a couple of days! Products are great quality too πŸ‘
Posted 1 hour ago
I have only ordered sample, they arrived promptly and will be ordering one of them when Im ready.
Exactly what I was looking for
Easy to order online and delivery was very swift. Flooring so far appears fantastic, although it’s been laid for a week so early days. I would definitely shop with this company again.
No complaints, good quality lino, came on time. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Excellent service ordering a Best4flooring sample online and the sample arrived quickly.
Customer service was excellent! Rihanna was brilliant and went out of her way to check availability of product and then plan our delivery to suit our quite strict time slot. I would definitely recommend Best4Flooring. Our new Moduleo floor looks fantastic!
Really liked the product. Pity there us such a small range if colours to choose from. Would like a lighter oak colour. Thanks for samples.
Sample arrived promptly and good size
Excellent service
Good quality flooring at the amazing price
No problems whatsoever
Samples arrived quickly and are of good quality. Their range is excellent and at a good price.
Very quick delivery of my samples and I shall be ordering shortly when I decide which one I like
Swift delivery excellent quality . Perfect Can highly recommend
Shame about the the delivery process as the goods was damaged however the service was good
They sent out decent sized samples which meant choosing vinyl flooring was easy
Hi Adrienne,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your samples order :-)

We try our best to give customers the best idea of how the flooring would look through our large samples, so it's nice to hear that you approve of this and it made your choice much easier.

Thanks again,
Best4flooring
Really happy with the delivery and the cushion flooring.
Product good and as purchased, down side only deliver to road side, so make sure you lift the product.
Hi Cliff,
Thank you very much for taking the time to gives us your feedback.

We really do appreciate your comments about the curbside delivery and I can only apologise that you had to carry the flooring into your home.

Due to insurance purposes our couriers will only deliver curbside so we do make a pleasant note in our terms and conditions about this and recommend that if you are unable to carry your order, it maybe worthwhile having someone there to help take the goods inside.

We hope your delivery experience won't deter you from purchasing from us again and we hope you'll keep us in mind for any future projects.

Take care,
Phil
Very happy with my purchase, fast delivery and great item. Ordered free samples to help clarify the colour, would definitely use Best4flooring again, and no hesitation in recommending to family & friends.
Best4flooring Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 3,126 reviews