Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best4flooring Ltd
Read Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

About Best4flooring Ltd:

Best4flooring is a leading e-commerce retailer of flooring products with a wide range of luxury vinyl, cushioned flooring, laminate, wood, rugs and mats.

reviews@best4flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Best4flooring Ltd made you happy
Very nice. Delivered earlier than expected. Good price
I am so your flooring was delivered in good time Karen, I hope this looks lovely in your home.

If you require any further assistance with your flooring or any future orders, please dont hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Best4Flooring
Great floor and easy to lay
Thank you for your review Theresa.

We are so pleased you found your flooring easy to lay. I hope this looks great in your home.

The Best4Flooring Team
speedy delivery and good value
Thank you for your review William, I am pleased to hear that you found your flooring good value for money and that the delivery service arrived fast to your address.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance with your flooring.

Very pleased excellent service
So glad you are happy with the service received Michelle.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can offer further assistance with your flooring or any future orders.

Best4Flooring
Speedy delivery. Good price. Good product
Thank you for leaving a great review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with the product you received as well as the delivery service.

Grace
Flooring looks great and appears to be robust and hard wearing.
Thank you for leaving a lovely review! Im glad you are happy with your flooring.

Grace
Excellent service with speedy delivery.
So glad you are happy with the service received. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can offer further assistance with your flooring.

Super quick delivery
I am so pleased that you were happy with the delivery service you received.

Grace
Fab pattern. Bought a small piece for gf loo, it came bigger than expected.
Good quality. Delivered quickly and well packaged
Thank you for your kind review Katy.

I am so pleased you were happy with the service you received and the flooring, I hope it looks lovely in your home!

The Best4Flooring Team
Flooring has made a real difference to our passageway. Good quality and great colour. Very pleased and would highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am so happy that you are pleased with your flooring and that you would recommend Best4Flooring.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Grace
Customer service is terrible...not bothered about meeting the customer needs...would not reccomend to anyone
Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Our records show that you ordered a sample from ourselves on September 13th.

This was shipped out to you with Royal Mail 1st class post on September 15th and we have had no correspondence from yourself since this date.

I'd like to understand why you feel that our customer service was terrible and that you would not recommend Best4flooring so will reach out to you shortly and hope to rectify the issue,

Thanks again,

Phil
Very happy
Hello Lisa

I am so pleased to hear you are happy with your flooring, I hope it looks lovely in your home.

Good quality-excellent delivery
Hello Duncan

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear you were pleased with the delivery service and found your flooring of good quality. I hope it looks great in your home.

Grace
It is very thick and it looks amazing. Very easy to put down and its price was a real bargain! My kitchen looks lovely, thank you!
Good quality look and feel. Great value for money, prompt delivery.
Still waiting for delivery and no contact from Best4flooring Ltd. Disappointed
Hello Linda,

Thank you for your review.

Someone will be in contact with you directly about this issue.

Kind Regards,
Good service
So glad you are happy with the service received Feras.

Grace
Pleased with purchase and prompt delivery
Hi Elisabeth

Thank you for your review.

Grace
Needed just a small amount for a bathroom. Arrived quickly and very simple to cut and lay.. very happy
It laid down as expected. It looks and feels great and pleased my client which was the main thing. Thanks and regards.
Best4flooring Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 4,066 reviews