Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best4flooring Ltd
Read Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

About Best4flooring Ltd:

Best4flooring is a leading e-commerce retailer of flooring products with a wide range of luxury vinyl, cushioned flooring, laminate, wood, rugs and mats.

reviews@best4flooring.co.uk

Units 3-4 Pennine Ind Est, Gorsey Brow,

Tell us how Best4flooring Ltd made you happy
Customer service is terrible...not bothered about meeting the customer needs...would not reccomend to anyone
Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Our records show that you ordered a sample from ourselves on September 13th.

This was shipped out to you with Royal Mail 1st class post on September 15th and we have had no correspondence from yourself since this date.

I'd like to understand why you feel that our customer service was terrible and that you would not recommend Best4flooring so will reach out to you shortly and hope to rectify the issue,

Thanks again,

Phil
Very happy
Hello Lisa

I am so pleased to hear you are happy with your flooring, I hope it looks lovely in your home.

Good quality-excellent delivery
Hello Duncan

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear you were pleased with the delivery service and found your flooring of good quality. I hope it looks great in your home.

Still waiting for delivery and no contact from Best4flooring Ltd. Disappointed
Hello Linda,

Thank you for your review.

Someone will be in contact with you directly about this issue.

Kind Regards,
Good service
So glad you are happy with the service received Feras.

Grace
Pleased with purchase and prompt delivery
Hi Elisabeth

Thank you for your review.

So glad you are happy with the service received. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can offer further assistance with your flooring.

Grace
I would like to say that Best4flooring were excellent to deal with, i had an issue where the adhesive was not sent with the order and the vinyl had some marks.

Emma at customer service was extremely helpful and sorted me out on both issues, i think during these Covid times mistakes can happen but they were quickly rectified.

The product itself which was the cushion vinyl was very high quality and the visual appereance excellent.

i will definately buy again, and reccommend. only tip to other buyers is check the full vinyl roll before sticking 1/2 down like i did prior to noticing some damage.
Hello Graeme

Thank you for such a lovely review! I would like to take this chance to apologise once again for the Adhesive not being sent with your flooring, I hope this didn't cause too many problems and I'm glad Emma sorted this out in a timely manor for you!

I am so pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of the flooring you have received, I hope it looks lovely in your home.

If you require any further assistance with your flooring or need any help with any orders in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care!

Grace
Ordered and was delivered within three days
So glad you are happy with the service received Linda. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can offer further assistance with your flooring.
Fantastic quality, lovely and thick. It really brightens up the kitchen.
Thank you for the review Wanda. I am so pleased that you are happy with your flooring, I bet it looks lovely in your Kitchen.

Great service.delivered o time
So glad you are happy with the service received Lauren. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can offer further assistance with your flooring.

Take care!

Grace
Really brilliant, looks fab.
Thank for for your review Leslie.

I am very pleased that your flooring looks fab in your home!

Grace
Flooring brilliant excellent quality looks amazing
Thank you for leaving us a review David. I am very pleased that your flooring looks amazing in your home and is of brilliant quality.

Grace
Excellent service! Very quick delivery!
I am so happy you were happy with the service you received, thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

Grace
Excellent product and service, Quality flooring.
We hope that your flooring looks gorgeous in your home!

Grace
Gorgeous.easy to put down and fitted well.lovely cushioned feel.highly recommend.delivered very promptly.excellent value
Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear that your flooring looks gorgeous in your home!

The Best4Flooring Team
Nice thickness to the flooring and delivery was super fast
I am so happy that you are happy with the thickness of the flooring and our delivery service Shelia.

Grace
Great flooring, very happy with my purchase
Thanks for the review Karen, it's much appreciated.

I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with the flooring you have received and I hope it looks lovely in your home.

The Best4Flooring Team
I have not fitted my flooring yet but visually it looks fine and will look great once its down.
I live in a remote area so had to contact them directly to arrange delivery. Best4flooring were very helpful and my flooring was delivered quickly.
Hello Sally

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so pleased that you were happy with the service you received, I hope your flooring looks lovely in your home.

Grace
Good service after materials missing when delivered. Sorted straight away By Emma and order received in full few days later.
So glad you are happy with the service received Peter.

I would like to take the opportunity to apologise once again for the issues if you with your order. I am pleased that Emma was able to sort out the missing items and get these to you in a timely manor.

Grace
Good quality will order when ready
Hello Geraldine

Thank you for your review.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance when ordering your flooring.

Best4flooring Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 4,035 reviews