Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Best4flooring Ltd

About Best4flooring Ltd: Best4flooring is a leading e-commerce retailer of flooring products with a wide range of luxury vinyl, cushioned flooring, laminate, wood, rugs and mats.

How would you rate Best4flooring Ltd?

Verified Buyer
"Quick easy service, good quality flooring. Have already recommended you"
Jamie S
"Fantastic service. Both with delivery and returns. Very easy to deal with and product is great and stunning whist laid."
"Great price, quality and super speedy delivery! Gorgeous patterned vinyl to update my bathroom!"
"Quick delivery"
"The free samples came quickly, and are larger than other samples I have received. I haven't decided yet, but service has been good so far."
"Great design on vinyl flooring"
"Service . Quality of products. Speed of delivery"
"The sample arrived quickly. Ordering was straight forward. The vinyl flooring is lovely and arrived promptly on a pre-selected day to suit me. Good value."
"Ordered samples, which arrived next day. Ordered flooring and it was delivered on the day they said, and the driver was very courteous. Top company."
"Fast service, a better price and choice than from loads of retail outlets I visited. Thank you"
"Cheap, good quality and quick delivery after ordering free samples."
Jennifer W
Verified Buyer
"Quick service. Just wanted a couple of samples and they were sent quickly!"
"Great value, delivered on time and really happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend."
"I emailed you twice with photos of the damaged vinyl. I left a message on the answering machine. But no one got back to me. I reported the problem within 24 hours. Marked unchecked as per your instructions on returns."
Hi there,

Unfortunately not found a telephone message but we have found both of your emails which unfortunately got buried and missed. This was a genuine oversight and we are very sorry. A member of our team will be getting in touch asap.

Kind regards,
Kay
Verified Buyer
"Quick easy service, good quality flooring. Have already recommended you"
Ooooh we like this! In your kitchen, yes? Thanks for sharing and for kind words. I'm tempted to put this in my own kitchen now. All the best, Kay x
"Good quality product and delivered in good time"
"Excellent service"
"Turn a drab floor into something great."
"Quick, efficient service. Thank you."
"Was good but not what I was looking for"
"Order samples came really quick good quality flooring just got to see when I place an order what the delivery cost we’ll be"
Catherine W
Verified Buyer
"Polite, friendly and understanding customer service staff Accommodating delivery and warehouse staff"
"Samples. Came quickly. Free"
Best4flooring Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 1,392 reviews