Best4flooring Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Best4flooring Ltd

About Best4flooring Ltd: Best4flooring is a leading e-commerce retailer of flooring products with a wide range of luxury vinyl, cushioned flooring, laminate, wood, rugs and mats.

Tell us how Best4flooring Ltd made you happy

customer service
Lynne R
"Chuffed to bits with my flooring. Great price, prompt deliver and really good quality. Thank you."
Jo L
"Speedy service, lovely vinyl flooring , choices of colours and designs. Really pleased with my Tangier flooring thanks."
"Great range of flooring and delivery as requested. Cheaper thanks others. Very happy with my Sintra flooring."
"Excellent service - would definitely recommend"
"Good price delivered when they said they would would highly recommend"
"Fast Delivery, Good quality flooring. I'm extremely happy with my purchase."
"Lots to choose from and very speedy delivery"
"Beautiful flooring and very good value for money"
"Great service..10/10 . I would highly recommend to others."
"Very pleased with my purchase and the quick delivery. Highly recommend."
"The quality and price, very good"
"Good choice of products, variety of special offers and quick delivery highly recommended"
"Sent for sample arrived quickly lovely pattern ."
"Fast and efficient. However, the delivery man doesn't give much time I didn't nearly knock and he went away without waiting for me to open the door. He came the next morning and this time I watched him come from the window. He gave a tiny knock and seemed he wanted to drive away. ( even though I have a door bell which he never used!) But I was by the window and opened the door and shouted hello. What I'm saying is he should have rang the bell and stood waiting until I opened the door. I'm disabled and if there's any one else ordering from your website I would give it a miss, as the delivery drivers have no time or patience for disabled. That's why I'm only giving 2 star. I'm very disappointed."
"Prompt delivery"
"Liked samples very much"
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. We were given a date when the flooring was likely to be delivered and then a call once the delivery date was definite. Unbelievable fast delivery too. The flooring is of very good quality and has transformed our kitchen. Highly recommend using this Company both for the customer service and quality of goods."
"Vinyl arrived on expected delivery date, looks great in my kitchen my fitter found it easy to fit into a difficult space"
"Absolutely no problems, samples arrived within few days n lino on date selected happy with everything."
"The product was as expected and the delivery on time."
Best4flooring Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 2,356 reviews