Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Excellent company
Excellent company to deal with and Rees was extremely helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking insurance policies / quotes.
excelent reception
All the advisors (especially Gareth) were very helpful and patient with a friendly and polite manner. It was the first time for me to purchase an income protection insurance so had lots of questions but they explained well so that I could understand fully. It took about 2 months to complete the whole process in the end but they were patient and I'm happy I used their service.
Efficient.
Easy forms to complete. No fuss and first class people to deal with.
I received a call back within 12 hours of requesting a quote and the gentleman I spoke to was really knowledgeable and gave me confidence to understand what I needed.
Excellent service. Listened to needs & delivered 5/5
Good clear understandable info given
Very polite and efficient service, just what I neede and at an affordable price. Thank you.
Excellent clarity and service from Harry
Very good service. Thorough, clear. Harry was absolutely amazing !
exelent service
Excellent service
Excellent service ,a really good price and my adviser Jordan could not have been more helpful.
Product was explained very well, although we have yet to receive the documentation either via email or post.
Very helpful and polite, talked in detail about the insurance policy, made sure we were happy to go forward with no pressure to buy.
Harry was great, very efficient and made setting up the Policy very easy working around my schedule. Thanks very much
Helpful advisor who found a much cheaper quote
Great service