Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Excellent professional service as always.
Thomas was really professional and help get the right policy for me, I have since recommended his services
The Adviser was professional, friendly and very helpful to me. I will recommend your company. Thanks
Super efficient service and absolutely great price for the insurance I've taken. Would highly recommend x
Professional and expert advice to find the best financial product for you. Excellent service
I got quick efficient service , very helpful explanations and good quotations for sickness insurance , many thanks from a satisfied customer
These guys are great! They tailor the policy and premium to suit the client . Are great at explaining the product and process. Endlessly patient! Highly recommended especially my advisor ... he is the reason I purchased and returned no regrets !
Harry was very good very thorough and experienced very good service
great service
Very helpful, not pushy at all. Explained everything I needed to know. No judgement so able to answer all relevant questions honestly. Quick too. Would recommend.
I was dealt with efficiently and professionally. The advisor gave me clear and concise information. Overall the experience was pleasant and I wouldn't hesitate to use this provider again.
Very Helpful, no hard sell. I asked several questions and all were explained clearly and when I asked for a re-quote they were very happy to provide. They called when they said they would and kept in contact but I didn't feel harassed.
Very easy to deal with, not pushy at all
Very good response and good manners will recommend
Very good service, clear and great advice on options for different options, appropriate follow ups, really very good company to deal with
Harry was lovely to deal with, he answered all my questions thoroughly and was very efficient with sending al the documentation through.
I had insurance with another company that was very disappointing and difficult to make a claim with. Great service and excellent explanation of the terms etc and if i ever need to make a claim so easy and got back to me at a time to suit me
Chris was very good and quick at looking for the best income protection insurance for me. I was very impressed with his effective communication and friendliness. He was able to find a product that best suited my needs.
Best had everything in order. And I had. A good thorough introduction to the contract when I took out the policy. With a knowledgeable person on the telephone Regards John Rutherford
This review is not about the Insurance itself, but about my experience in using your Web site to find an reasonable Insurer. I can say it helps find a reasonable insurer for my budget and would recommend to Best Insurance to find a good insurance broker
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 1,214 reviews