Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Customer service from Harry was 1st class. He took time to clearly explain the products, key terms and conditions and to establish what was most suitable for my requirements. He also delivered this service in a very personable and pleasant manner. Well done Harry, and Best Insurance.
Thank you Jake. Really polite conversation I felt understood regarding the cover I wanted.
It was a smooth process by phone not pushing for other products. It was a good experience
Great service from Harry Shen!
Spoke to Harry earlier today who took the time to explain the policy in detail checking my understanding throughout. Very good customer service and would recommend your company as a result.
Very helpful
Best Insurance was recommended by a friend for unemployment insurance. I did a quick quote on the website then spoke with Sam who handled the quotation and talked me through the options. I hate pushy sales people but Sam was excellent. Guided me through the process, gave me time to consider my options and called back when he said he would. Excellent products and great customer service - Thank you!!
Excellent and creative
Very friendly, not pushy, everything was explained in a very easy to understand way. Harry was extremely professional throughout only contacting me at times I requested. Competitive prices.
I have already recommended best insurance to my Work colleagues.
Very friendly ,helpful,informative,easy to understand all i was being told
Everyone should have a Harry Shen working for them!
I have received exceptional service and support from Sam who very patiently allowed me the time to consider my options. He was extremely professional and friendly during all our conversations and I feel secure in the decision made.
Hi I found the advisor that delt with finding me the right policy was very helpful and friendly. Sam rang me a few times and explained everything clearly. I would definitely recommend to friends and family 😀
Hi I had good customer service with Harry he explained everything clearly and a experience mam to talk too.
Happy with a service handling with high standard and profesionalizm. Although next day I received a call from a different agent offering me the same policy and cash back which you guys didn't.
Just done unemployment insurance, hope will never needed
Very helpful. Easy and pleasant to deal with - Harry is excellent.
I dealt with Harry & Stephanie, both very polite people, they were easy to talk to from the start and found the perfect accident and sickness insurance policy for me, highly recommend
Knowledgeable advisor who welcomed the challenge of improving my renewal & when comparing like for like premiums, Best Insurance agreed a deal with Legal & General which saved me £17 per month. Great result!
Harry is a very reliable and professional broker. Pleasure to deal with.
Spoke to Harry Shen. Thought he was very helpful and talked in detail about any questions I had.
Best Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 1,169 reviews