Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Very helpful and polite, talked in detail about the insurance policy, made sure we were happy to go forward with no pressure to buy.
Harry was great, very efficient and made setting up the Policy very easy working around my schedule. Thanks very much
Helpful advisor who found a much cheaper quote
Great service
Harry is the man brilliant no pressure explaining everything so you understand thanks
Rhys was very polite and thorough on the phone, did not waste my time on unnecessary things .
Great communication, very friendly and professional.
The guys at Best Insurance are simply ‘amazing’.
I never write reviews however when you’re been receive expert help and support in a non pushy way I felt it essential to say a heart felt ‘thank you’. I’d like to specifically say that Martin and Sam deserve company recognition for enhancing the company brand in delivering incredible service.
Sam, the young man who set up my policy, couldnt have been any more helpful, there was no hard sell, no gimmicks, nothing but honesty
He answered my questions with no hesitation and called back when he said he would
What a delightful and knowledgeable young man
Good clear advice from personable staff.
Very clear in what was offered and helped me make the correct decision
Excellent, knowledgable and efficient service
Excellent service Prompt and efficient
Lovely costumer service, really helpful and answered all my questions well. Seems like a lengthy process but I think you’d get that anywhere!
Definitely recommend :)
Fantastic service
Fantastic service - patient with questions and queries ! Simply presented information - easy to understand !

No hard sell !

Well impressed - called to discuss renewal price and got better price and a more enhanced product ! 10/10 !!!!! Highly recommended !
I found the service great, Greg who called me was very helpful and knowledgable.
Not every customer service representative is the same, obviously , but in this case, Rhys was quick, helpful, resourceful and patient with my queries and questions , so 5 stars for him, and just 4 in general for the vompany
Sam was very helpful, explained everything to me and listened to me when I had any questions. I repeated everything back to him as I understood it and he was very patient. I'm not very good with technology and was made to feel that it wasn't a big issue. I was making what was a big decision for myself and it was made easier with someone who was listening to what I needed.
A big THANKYOU
Got a better deal on policy after discussing with your representative
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 1,160 reviews