Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Very helpful understood my requirements Emily is without a doubt very competent and thorough in sorting out my needs long and short term a very competitive price , reassurance and peace of mind thank you Best Insurance .
Great service, fast and efficient
All aspects of the policy were very well explained. Phone calls made at the agreed time. I was very pleased with the level of service and the knowledge i received
Customer Service good
Harry was excellent and gave me exactly what I was looking for and needed. Outstanding service.
I have had various phone calls from insurance companies, I have had a variety of prices. But best insurance was the cheapest for my needs
Great service and very helpful. Saved me money. Would definitely recommend.
Tom explained everything I needed professionally without any jargon or sales talk, gave me the facts and answered all my questions. Thank you.
Life Insurance Harry, All very clear and informative, highly recommend, much better than the policy I have with you for unemployment benefit regarding the huge increase in premium
Harry was very helpful patient and he explained everything exactly
Very helpful thank you
Very professional and helpful
Very happy with the help with getting the rite Insurance, one pleased customer!
Very helpful clear no nonsense advice from a friendly hut professional advisor - saved me money too. Would recommend
Friendly, helpful and clear advice
very clear onthe ofter i was looking for and no hard sale for other product
You're staff was very freindly and good advisor. Explain me very well. He's a good staff. You don't get people like that very often. Thank you. Nice talking to. Yunus ismail.
Professional approach. Recommended....
Harry at Best Insurance was brilliant. I needed income protection but was struggling to find a policy as I’m a limited company owner and have a few health problems. Harry found me a policy that was great for me, alleviating my concerns about being able to pay my bills if I can’t work due to illness. Harry was so lovely and helpful throughout the process. If you need income protection, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
Extremely good service.