Bearing Boys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Boys

Tell us how Bearing Boys made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service
Always fast delivery
Good products; excellent and prompt service. Ideal.
Quick and efficient.
good range of bearings and makes, and prices that can't be beaten!
Good service, it does what it says on the tin.
Excellent: I'm not a ball bearing expert, so the website's bearing finder tool enabled me to quickly select the bearing required. Order placed at 15:55 and I received an email at 16:30 informing me the items had been despatched!
Really good service supplied belts look extremely good quality
A good product and fast delivery service. I needed a larger pulley to reduce the speed on my welder rotator and it has done the job very nicely. I can now weld larger parts without having to feed the filler rod in so fast 😊
Very helpful service will defo use again. Jamie your the man. Thanks again
Quick delivery
Efficient service, a bit disappointed with the cost of postage to Highlands as the cost would be similar to send to Cornwall (a further distance)yet this area benefits from free postage
Bearing boys seem to have a very substantial supply of bearings in stock at a competitive price and they get them delivered in good time
Good service understanding customer needs and good communication. Bearing seem fine but not started assembly get. Too much gardening to spend time in shed.
very good product just what I required
thanks
Nice clear website, easy to find what you want and quick delivery for free (even in these Lockdown times)
very prompt service and good quality item.
Great service thanks
Easy to use website prompt service what more do you need
I tried local and online suppliers for about two weeks before stumbling across Bearing Boys website. I was getting pretty desperate for two belts I needed, having been quoted between 20-40 for the pair, with those suppliers then letting me down.

In ten minutes I'd used the online tools to spec identify the belts I needed, ordered and paid for them. They turned up two days later and fitted perfectly, the cherries on the cake for me were - They are quality brand belts.

THEY WERE TEN POUNDS PLUS POSTAGE! I won't be going anywhere else in the future, thank you for just getting it right :)
Bearing Boys is rated 4.91 based on 1,368 reviews