Bearing Boys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Boys

Tell us how Bearing Boys made you happy
Fast and efficient service
The adaptor i was sent was the wrong size but Bearingboys are insistent it is what i ordered yet it does not fit the other part i bought it to fit. Customer service does not seem to understand that if you buy two items with the samre dimensions you want them to fit together.
Sent exactly what we wanted. Received next day, very pleased
I always buy my ball race bearings from Bearyboys as they are at a reasonable price and are sent within a couple of days.
A couple of items have been sent wrong, but Kelly etal are very good at sorting things out swiftly. They also helped me identify parts ands are quick to respond.
Excellent range of quality products. I've bought from them several times now and I recommend them to anyone wanting quality and service at a good price.
Excellent service and product. Very good quality.
I'm Jolly happy with the product service, that came on time
Bearing Boys did us proud for this belt , it arrived very promptly. It was needed for the starting compressor for a 1935 Blackstone oil engine which had to be running for a meeting of the local tractor club. Many thanks for your excellent service
Brilliant as usual. Very fast delivery and good quality bearings. Thanks very much.
Very fast service will use again when needed
Having had belts and other bits, can't but praise as quick and reasonable prices.
Excellent web site, easy to use, ordering and payment easy. Quick delivery of orders.
Excellent products and service
Its a v Belt
Dunlop bearings are very reputable. They fit my needs for gearbox renovations
You have all the bearings for my gearbox overhaul projects.
First class service. Superb range of products in budget through to 'the best', and not just bearings. Bearing Boys are my goto company for all my bearing and related product needs.
First time using,very impressed.Had what we needed for repair on bale wrapper,excellent
Excellent service and very quick dispatch. It was also great that I could go to my previous orders to see the belt I wanted to re- order even though it was over 10 years ago! Free postage option was an added bonus arriving by Royal Mail 24 service when I was not expecting it in 4/5 days. It is a pity all other companies do not operate to the same standards.
Bearing Boys is rated 4.91 based on 2,983 reviews