BearingBoys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend BearingBoys

How would you rate BearingBoys?

"Very good service and high quality product 👍 Aquatek"
MR Brian E
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service and product just as described. First class."
"Everything I have ever ordered has been great quality, and arrived on time."
"Price and delivery"
"very good delivery"
"in stock and fast delivery competative price"
"Did what they said they would, product arrives with no problems and was what I ordered."
"prompt service and delivery"
"Thank u for a fast efficient service belts looking good"
"bearingboys had the items i required service was quick,packaging good."
"Quick delivery,helpful phone service, easy to use website."
"Plain good service and value."
"1.Your review system does not allow for my assessment of the product after a decent period of use. The bearings are speed rated and were used in my old Makita Router, the have reduced vibration but 5 minutes use is hardly enough to review meaningfully. 2. Offering discount on my next purchase could be seen as an inducement to be less than partial. 3. Speed of delivery Excellent thank you."
Hi William,

Thank you for helping us collect reviews to help other customers make decisions about purchasing from Bearing Boys.

It is a fair point that we do ask for product reviews a short period after purchase. It is optional to leave a product review if you feel that you have not had time to assess the product. If you don't leave a review for the products the first time, our system will invite you in 4-8 weeks time by email to review the products again.
It is true we are happy to offer coupons to customers who are willing to leave a review for us, however we do not incentivise customers to leave a positive review - we offer a coupon to anyone that leaves a review - good or bad. Please do let me know if you have no received your coupon.

I'm glad the speed of delivery matched your expectations and I do hope the bearings you ordered for your Router will prove excellent in the long run.
"First class service"
"Prompt service a good knowledge of products and keen prices"
"Quality transmission belts for ride on mower, delivered within two days, and at a fraction of the cost from local lawnmower parts suppliers. Top marks Bearing Boys!"
"Excellent accurate delivery, very quickly arrived. Great prices and availability, thank you. Will use again as usual."
"Very helpful technical team, always offered best price first time & next day delivery as promised. Thank you !"
"Always good service at bearing boys. Often a discount of some kind floating about too! Only improvement could be to let me know if item is out of stock or delayed for some reason."
"Very fast delivery good service"
BearingBoys is rated 4.92 based on 152 reviews