Bearing Boys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Boys

Tell us how Bearing Boys made you happy
I order 6 items and only 2 arrived I rang and was told the despatch and not made a mistake didn't like this as it suggested that I was not telling the truth I would be reluctant to order again
I don't like giving negative reviews. The receptionist was really helpful but the people picking the bearings off the shelf were, if I was kind, unlucky. I asked for 2 sealed bearings and got one sealed, one insealed. The next two deliveries were unsealed so I kindly pointed it that the serial number on the box of sealed bearing was identical to the unsealed, so maybe not entirely the packers fault. After a special notice was attached to the order to actually check the contents of the box before processing I finally recieved a sealed bearing in the post. A sealed bearing. Not the sealed bearing. There is no maker's mark on it. Just a random bearing in a plastic bag with no box.

I've given up. I'll fit the unbranded bearing and hope for the best.
Firstly they sent only 5 bearings instead of 50 and charged me for the 50 , this was for next day delivery the package arrived 7 days later . Then the package was delivered to the wrong flat . Well done 👍 I’m impressed 😤
The service was excellent as the bearings were delivered next day. However when I came to use them they were both completely glued up. Had to spend some time cleaning and lubricating them to get them to move freely. I know they were economy but that shouldn’t mean they are bad. I was on the verge of returning them when one then the other finally freed up
The Bushes sent did not accept 10mm rod, I can only assume they are 3/8" Imperial internal diameter?

Luckily I had a length of 3/8" Diameter rod I could use.

Gary
We’re really sorry to hear you have received the wrong item. On the chance that you are sent something wrong please let us know directly so that we can get the correct item to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Natalie
Paid on 23rd of Aug 2018 for next day delivery i did not received the belt ON FRIDAY and on sunday and monday there is a Nothing hill carnival.

ITS MY TOTAL LOST.
Just because of lack of irresponsibility.
i am going to consult with my lawyer.
Hi

Sorry to hear you have not received your parcel, there is a courier issue. I have contacted you directly to resolve.

Kind regards