Bearing Boys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Boys

Tell us how Bearing Boys made you happy
Their service is most prompt and they deal with orders in a timely fashion.
However I placed the last order because when I placed the previous order for the same product I got something else. I sent it back in the post and when I rang to ask if they had received it a week later they said they had not. It's disappointing but that is the only negative experience I have had over a number of years.
Parts have not arrived
Extremely helpful company with prompt efficient delivery

I was unsure which bearings I needed to order for my old trailer, but by sending the combination of letters & numbers that were just about legible on the old bearings, I received an eMail reply with a hyperlink straight to the correct ones

The only reason that this isnt a '5 star' review is I assumed the bearings would come with the oil seals, or if not I would be prompted to add them to my order before checkout
Seldom buy by part number, often need to modify so a scroll through available bearing sizes is always a good start
Not yet fitted, but looks good
Delivered on time. Just as ordered. Thank you
Happy with quality of product and speed of delivery
Good collars.
very quick delivery and well packaged
Prompt and good service
GOOD CHOICE, GOOD SERVICE ALWAYS DELIVERED ON TIME
Belt length calculator easy to use, fairly easy to find correct belt for a novice like me. Standard postage reasonably quick.
SKF bearings okay, needed some more and found RS Comp were cheaper than you on this item. by around £6+ ???

bearings arrived on time and fitted ok.
Good service
Seem very helpful and know what they are doing. Website needs to be open all the time.
Always very prompt delivery, and products well priced.
My purchase was very easy and straight forward. Even though my order was slightly wrong. It was dealt with straight away And rectified once I notified the sales team. I would definitely be back when I need additional items.
Very good website where you can invariably see the precise item you need by size. The ordering system is relatively easy and the subsequent delivery, speedy and reliable. You can`t ask for much more.
A.H.Kenny
quick delivery
Very helpful when making a tricky choice.
Bearing Boys is rated 4.91 based on 1,819 reviews