Bearing Boys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing Boys

Tell us how Bearing Boys made you happy
I ordered something completely different to what they sent me
Bearing boys sent the wrong size shaft collar.
lack of customer care , lack of communication , lack of service . this is the worst company that I have had the miss fortune to have ever had dealings with . and im very glad that there are companies out there that offer great service , so use other companies not these time wasters . Bearing boys need to grow up .
Hi Terry,

As discussed on the phone, we sent your parcel out with Parcelforce on a next day delivery. Due to you being out and unable to accept the parcel they delivered to your neighbour. We done everything we could to get the parcel to you in the time stated. Disappointed to hear that this has lead to you feeling this way.

Kind Regards,
Bearingboys.
Easy company to deal with
asked for delivery by 10:30 next day it did not turn up and when it did at about 14.00 i spoke to the delivery driver and it was booked in for an anytime delivery not by 10.30.
I phoned up and spoke to someone and they said they would refund the delivery but still not happend.

Very disappointing
Please accept our sincerest apologies that the parcel did not turn up on time. As discussed on the phone, the refund was completed on the day requested, but banks take 3-5 days to process so it will never come through on the day we sort it. Sorry for the confusion.
I did not order anything from bearingboys
Hi Christopher

Sorry for the confusion. We will contact you directly regarding the situation for somebody who has ordered on your behalf.

Kind regards
Natalie
1.Your review system does not allow for my assessment of the product after a decent period of use. The bearings are speed rated and were used in my old Makita Router, the have reduced vibration but 5 minutes use is hardly enough to review meaningfully.
2. Offering discount on my next purchase could be seen as an inducement to be less than partial.
3. Speed of delivery Excellent thank you.
Hi William,

Thank you for helping us collect reviews to help other customers make decisions about purchasing from Bearing Boys.

It is a fair point that we do ask for product reviews a short period after purchase. It is optional to leave a product review if you feel that you have not had time to assess the product. If you don't leave a review for the products the first time, our system will invite you in 4-8 weeks time by email to review the products again.
It is true we are happy to offer coupons to customers who are willing to leave a review for us, however we do not incentivise customers to leave a positive review - we offer a coupon to anyone that leaves a review - good or bad. Please do let me know if you have no received your coupon.

I'm glad the speed of delivery matched your expectations and I do hope the bearings you ordered for your Router will prove excellent in the long run.
I haven´t received the order yet.
Dear Mr Karlsson

Using your details from this review we have determined the parcel has now been delivered. Apologies that you were expecting it quicker but sometimes it does take a bit longer to receive items if you are outside of the UK. We hope this hasn't put you off from using us in the future as we strongly value you as a customer. If there is some way we can make it up to you please let us know.

P.S Apologies for the late reply, the bank holidays have delayed us on this occasion.

Kind regards